Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

crusing cross MAss

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2006, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. LetItBreath - Black '05 VIII
2. Evolution-ized - Grey '06 IX Mr
3. 2003Evolution- yellow 03 gsr - exit 2
4. Enjoi926
5. dntdrvslow - exit 2
Old May 9, 2006, 07:21 PM

ill be setting up a meeting location for the worcester people, this is where its going to be, for the people getting off the Masspike its exit 10A providence/Worcester 146 exit, we'll be meeting in this parking lot:

some paint skillls ::
if your coming off the masspike follow the pink line to the parking lot

now i just need a time that your going to start the cruise at so i can figure out what time everyone from the worcester/auburn/millbury area can meet up at to wait for you guys coming from western MA
Old May 9, 2006, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

haha thats a nice paint masterpiece
Old May 10, 2006, 05:19 AM
Evolved Member

isn't that google earth thing amazing?
Old May 10, 2006, 10:18 AM

Well, being the n00b I'll have to come out and meet you guys...cause I sure as hell dont see you around Somerville

July 22nd? I think I could be game.
Old May 12, 2006, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Enjoi926
ill be setting up a meeting location for the worcester people, this is where its going to be, for the people getting off the Masspike its exit 10A providence/Worcester 146 exit, we'll be meeting in this parking lot:

some paint skillls ::
if your coming off the masspike follow the pink line to the parking lot

now i just need a time that your going to start the cruise at so i can figure out what time everyone from the worcester/auburn/millbury area can meet up at to wait for you guys coming from western MA
That's a great idea.. I ll be meeting all guys off exit 2 off mass pike. @ 11am. So we ll leave around 1130am. So it ll give half hour for everyone to have chance to meet everyone. So I would say it ll take abt an hour to exit 10a. Maybe little more than an hour.

What's the plans after that meet? Still want go head east to boston for something up?
Old May 12, 2006, 09:31 PM

i think boston should come to worcester also, and then everyone wont have to drive so far worcester is the ideal meeting spot its right in the middle of the state.
Old May 13, 2006, 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

im Down, my car should be ready by than.
Old May 14, 2006, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

i think boston should come to worcester also, and then everyone wont have to drive so far worcester is the ideal meeting spot its right in the middle of the state.
Yea that's great idea. How many evos can park in that spot? How abt cook out @ the park lot? Or?? Maybe later on set up a short crusie around the town with everyone follow? It ll be aswome footage video what do you think guys?
Old May 14, 2006, 07:51 PM

a cruise will definately happen, trust me you wouldn't want a cookout in that parking lot, its huge but its right next to the worcester water treatment plant and it sure smells VERY entriguing... if you get the idea. but once everyone shows up we could cruise to another spot in worcester, theres plenty of places to hang out. i say the cruise should take place a bit later on in the day so everyone could be there for the night scene, cuz thats always the best part.
Old May 15, 2006, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Sweet! Sounds great and its gonna be aswome day! I can't wait for this day coming. Oh that park lot smells.. Yuck.. Yea that park lot for everyone easier to find it then move to other spot.. And I want to let everyone know that I am deaf person. I know some of u guys know abt that I ll just say again to make sure everyone know what's going on. No worries abt commuation. I can read lips well.. Dpends on ppl. And I can talk a bit.. If not undy then we can always have paper and pen! I hope everyone don't mind. I love to meet new ppl and make friends. Hope to see everyone there! Hopping a plus 50 evos.

a cruise will definately happen, trust me you wouldn't want a cookout in that parking lot, its huge but its right next to the worcester water treatment plant and it sure smells VERY entriguing... if you get the idea. but once everyone shows up we could cruise to another spot in worcester, theres plenty of places to hang out. i say the cruise should take place a bit later on in the day so everyone could be there for the night scene, cuz thats always the best part.
Old May 15, 2006, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Sweet! Sounds great and its gonna be aswome day! I can't wait for this day coming. Oh that park lot smells.. Yuck.. Yea that park lot for everyone easier to find it then move to other spot.. And I want to let everyone know that I am deaf person. I know some of u guys know abt that I ll just say again to make sure everyone know what's going on. No worries abt commuation. I can read lips well.. Dpends on ppl. And I can talk a bit.. If not undy then we can always have paper and pen! I hope everyone don't mind. I love to meet new ppl and make friends. Hope to see everyone there! Hopping a plus 50 evos.

Old May 15, 2006, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

Oops for post twice. My bad...
Old May 19, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

we all gotta make a list whos going for this crusie. less than 2 months to go
Old May 19, 2006, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Make a list on the first page and update it as people confirm. Theres 5 at the top of this page...if its still this page

Quick Reply: crusing cross MAss