Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

crusing cross MAss

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crusing cross MAss

I been thinking abt this for a while.. and havent post up. now i am gonna post it up now and make a plans if anyone like the idea. i am asking whole new england EVOS to come down meet somewhere in boston. and chill around and get know more ppl and look at all evos. then crusing on mass pike from boston allway to exit 2 off mass pike. make movie of evos crusing on mass pike. i was hopping to see if can get more than 20 evos. what do you think guys? Think abt it. Evo owns mass pike for a day? LOL. just throw the idea.. any better idea?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:26 AM

should start at exit 2 then Boston, but i guess that could lead to an expensive night. What date were you thinkin
Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

im in the process of setting up a meet, ive been calling people for a few weeks, look for a sticky in the ne section coming soon!
Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

it should be something like the ne suby meet they have every year.. but were planning on having a cruise too
Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

YOUR CRAZY! The Mass pike troopers are the worst. They are highly skilled and trained to perform rolling roadblocks. They also have a Phd. in the study known as profiling.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

i didnt plan to race or anything.. just crusing.. at 60mph or something like that. and why would 50 pull us in for what if we not gonna be speeding or anything.

sometime this summer. maybe june or july?
good idea meet everyone off exit 2 and crusing down to boston and do something from there?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

as good of an idea as it sounds staties out west are bad. you can run 150mph all day long between the newton exits and downtown, but ive seen groups (all vdubs or hondas) pulled over by the tens headed west.
either way i might be in if someone puts this together depending on when it takes place.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

how abt from springfield to boston?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

It sounds like a great idea, but I agree we might be setting ourselves up as sheep for the wolves. My son took his car off the road for the winter and bought a '98 neon beater. Who ever had it before him put an exhaust system on it. he has been stopped 4 times since Nov. for "louder than stock" exhaust. This is in the Central Mass area. Maybe just a meet !!!
Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

ill be the first to say ill man up and drive where-ever ive driven on the masspike tons of times with my evo with no problems- power comes in numbers and a simple cruise is no justification to pull us all over
Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2003evolution
i didnt plan to race or anything.. just crusing.. at 60mph or something like that. and why would 50 pull us in for what if we not gonna be speeding or anything.

sometime this summer. maybe june or july?
good idea meet everyone off exit 2 and crusing down to boston and do something from there?
Sorry for giving you the wrong impression. Yeah, many years ago, i was in a group of hondas( couple of integras, civics, nsx, 02 mustang <--worked, and old school caprice) travelling on the Mass pike. From the point where we saw the troopers on the side of the road to the point we were ALL (10) pulled over. We had the speed set to 70 mph. Heck, I was at the front behind a semi in the left lane going up a slight grade. Guess what, All of us were pulled over.(Not the semi) The caprice and mustang who both were in the middle just pulled off as if nothing happened. Eight cars now on the side of the road pulled over by 2 troopers. 4 cars at the back were given $180 tickets (84 in a 65) , 4 cars in the front given $75 tickets (75 in a 65) . It was near the end of the month. I was the only one that beat the ticket. My point to that long *** rant, Mass troopers like to profile. Even if you're innocent, you're still guilty of driving an IMPORT!!! So a meet would be great but a cruise on the pike would be iffy.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

I'm down.
What can they do if they don't have anything on us?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tony_b
I'm down.
What can they do if they don't have anything on us?
Make something up! Troopers here in CT dont seem that bad. They only pull you over after they pop you with the gun when your near or over 80mph. I had to work hard for my flawless record and the one time i'm in Mass on the pike with a caravan of cars I get pulled over??? I mean come on. I have no respect for those lawmen who pull bull like that. Just word to the wise, drive safe and slow. That video is probably gonna turn out to be pretty hot.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 03:56 PM

cruise sounds like a sweet plan, im in
Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

A cruise sounds good but I'm only 20min from Boston and most of you guys are in CT.
If I were to meet you, where/how far is exit 2?

Quick Reply: crusing cross MAss