Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

July 5th North East Meet Confirmed...It's Show Time!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2003, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Nick,

I left you a voice mail letting you know we have rooms available for July 4,
5, and 6th. The rate we have open is $99. Please let me know if this works
for you! Hopefully we can help you out!

Have a great day!

Linda Mensher
Director of Sales and Marketing
Springfield Marriott
Phone: 413-750-3015
Fax: 413-731-6939
http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/Pr...rshaCode=BDLMA
"ASK me about our PlannerPoints: www.PlannerPoints.com
http://www.marriottgiveaway.com
Old Jun 27, 2003, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Those are all of the options guys! I suggest that if you live far away and plan to join the rest of us at Six Flags the next morning you make reservations at one of these hotels.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 06:21 PM

350z?

Hi guys i have a evo but my wife wants to take her 350z.is that cool. i figure it will be another car to check out.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

yea all cars are welcome ^ ^ from your honda to a suped up geo.......LOL any who 350z mmm those are hella fast uber drift machine~
Old Jun 29, 2003, 10:58 AM

is this the address of the place, 881 E Columbus Ave., Springfield, MA, 01105...cuz if not i need the right one, if anyone can help. I'm basicly a retard when it comes to directions, especially on long drives. and this is looking to be 4 hours according to mapquest if this is the address.
Old Jun 30, 2003, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Snoop, get the rest of your boys from Pen to come too. I mentioned it to them, but they said it was to far of a drive! I suggest they rent a room and stay overnight that night and join the rest of us who are going to Six Flags New England the next morning! And yes that is the correct address! hope to see you there!
Old Jul 1, 2003, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

It's getting close to the date, I think we should get all the information together and repost it so everyone know when and where to meet and such. For everyone who's gonna take the pike, pm me and lets work out a time to meet on the pike to cruise down together.
Old Jul 1, 2003, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Event: Northeast Lancer/Evo Summer Bash
Date: Saturday July 5th
Time: 10am sharp
Activities: 1) Meet and Greet
2) Cruise over to the Shriner's Children's Hospital
3) Cruise over to the Ronald McDonald House
4) Neil B&M short shift install back at the parking lot
5) Dinner (multiple restaurants within 5 minutes that we can carpool to in groups)
6) Social
Recent Changes and Updates:
1) Location - everyone is to meet at the Basketball Hall of Fame at 10 am sharp. From there we will most likely be moving to a larger parkinglot down the road (litterally 1 minutes drive) because the Hall of Fame is now going to open up that morning. A few cars will be designated to run back and forth to the Hall of Fame to get any late stragglers (DaTenshi).
2) Contact Number - Because of recent events involving the fastest roller coaster in the US (Superman @ 6Flags) I no longer have a cell phone that is in one piece (its in about 600). I can be reached at my home phone which is 413-789-1894 and please leave a message if I'm not home!
3) Prizes - Once everyone has arrived we are going to choose about 25 cars to cruise over to the two places. This is because they can only accomidate a certain amount of us in there lot at any given time. Once we get to the first location the children will choose which car they think is the best and that car will recieve one hell of a surprise gift that we have prearranged! We will then caravan over to the next local with tha same cars and do the same thing. The car who already recieved the first surprise will not be elligable to recieve the second one! trust me, you will love this gift! We thought this would be alot better than a trophy!
3) I need everyone who is going to be ate to let me know ahead of time so that we don't go on with our events without getting you involved! Please post any times of arrival if it is after 10 am!
4) Because of changes in plans Paul Houser may not be cooking dogs and stuff as a main source of food throughout the day. He suggested today that maybe people bring there own snacks and some drinks.
5) Because of local laws, we are unable to allow any alcoholic beverages of any kind in the cars. In doin so we were unable to allow Budweiser to set up at this meet. People are more than welcome to bring things to drink, but no one under the age of 21 will be able to consume alcohol!
Old Jul 1, 2003, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

EVERYONE WHO IS SHOWING UP PLEASE BRING A NON-PARISHABLE CANNED GOOD TO THE MEET FOR EACH PERSON ATTENDING SO THAT WE CAN DONATE THEM TO A LOCAL CHARITY!

Sorry, I know I sound like your mom!
Old Jul 1, 2003, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

that soiuns liek alot of fun, to bad i have my graduation party or i would be coming up
Old Jul 1, 2003, 07:12 PM

It's coming up soon can't wait, I have to set up a reservation at one of the hotels. Just for reference, has anyone set up a reservation for any of those hotels listed yet? of if not have any ideas of staying at one of the hotels? I'm thinking of staying at the springfield marriott
Old Jul 2, 2003, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

well, I will be at the charleton plaza from 8:30am-9am on July 5th. It's the only service area on the mass pike between exit 10 and exit 9. I will be the sliver evo with jdm taillights. If you wanna cruise down together on the pike, thats where I'll be. Otherwise I'll see you guys a Springfield.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 07:55 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

So much stuff to remember.

From the looks of things I'm cruising up with flybyevo so if anyone is out on LI and wants to drive up let me know today or tomorrow. Get me on AIM or PM me. I'm driving from all the way out on the North Shore which means I'll have to leave very early so let's try to get things together real quickly if anyone's interested.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by yycools
well, I will be at the charleton plaza from 8:30am-9am on July 5th. It's the only service area on the mass pike between exit 10 and exit 9. I will be the sliver evo with jdm taillights. If you wanna cruise down together on the pike, thats where I'll be. Otherwise I'll see you guys a Springfield.
I'll see you there... and I'll have my short shifter in a box, as it just arrived today... and now I have to just stare at it until Saturday - like torture or something.
-N
Old Jul 2, 2003, 11:10 AM

ahhhh this sucks a$$, I had it all figured out, the money, the trip, even called about a room...then the good ol military decides to take back some money that they supposedly overpaid me. sorry guys won't be able to make it. hope ya'll have a blast

Quick Reply: July 5th North East Meet Confirmed...It's Show Time!