Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

July 5th North East Meet Confirmed...It's Show Time!

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2003, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh! Bye the way, I work in the guest relations office inside the park so I can see if we can get a really good group rate depending on how many people commit.
Old May 6, 2003, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

hmmmmm.....sniff sniff....do i smell a road trip!!!
Old May 6, 2003, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Smells like chicken!
Old May 7, 2003, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im up for it dude i condent make it last time because of the kidney infection but lighting cant strike twice can it.
Old May 7, 2003, 09:15 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Nick, could you find out about the hotel rates for us please and about a group rate too?
Old May 7, 2003, 09:33 AM

count me in

count me in, i will plan on attending and bring my camera equipment and flim if anyone wants to go for a run on the highway or something and get some nice rolling footage.

I will also see about setting up a booth there to sell our video.

-Nathan
--------------------------------------------
check out preview for issue 1
http://www.rpmvideo.com/issue1/
Old May 7, 2003, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

I'll check on the rates either tomorrow Andrew. The owner is going to set it up so it shouldn't be to much!

Any takers on the Six Flags idea?

My car club Twizted Dreamz will be there with their entire show set up. We just aquired a huge sponsor, who agreed to be exclusive to us. The place is called E&S Perfromance and is the only licenseed dealer of Tenzo, AEM, Nuespeed, and Racing Hart in North East. They are going to have a booth set up selling products, ordering parts, and will have thier vinyl machine there so we can have custom decals made if anyone wants them.

I encourage anyone who would like to sell any products (videos, decals, apparell, photos, showboards, etc.) to donate a percentage of thier earnings to the charity of choice. I would like everyone to keep in mind that this is a fund raiser show!

Old May 7, 2003, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Good news! I just got off of the phone with the owner of Houser and he said that if we wanted to, a few local TV stations would like to cover the event! I am in the process of getting a professional photographer to donate his services so that we can have our cars shot in the parking lot, which is on the river-front.
Old May 7, 2003, 11:19 AM

Sir Lancelot, I will have my equipment with me. Digital Cameras and also Digital Video Equipment.

Nathan Oleary
www.rpmvideo.com
Old May 7, 2003, 12:21 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I'm down with 6 Flags and I'm down with being on TV and some videotaping from RPM Video so long as someone can convert and host a copy for all of us.

Just uh...hide my plates.
Old May 7, 2003, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Andrew...take off your plates! Wouldn't that be easier!
And RPM the video that the local stations would be strictly for recognition of evolutionM.net, Twizted Dreamz, and E&S Performance.
Old May 8, 2003, 01:21 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Nothing better than getting pulled over by an MA state trooper for speeding and wreckless driving with no plates. How bout I report my car stolen before we video tape too? Sounds like a plan!

I've already gotten one ticket in MA (on the Mass Pike back when I was in Worcester) and the trooper was a complete assbag. Nah, I'd behave, but I'm a firm believer that most people will act very stupid and do things they normally wouldn't do solely due to the fact that a video camera is present (eg Girls Gone Wild).
Old May 8, 2003, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Point proven! I am sure that a "Girls Gone Wild" scene won't happen at the show, but I don't want dumbasses to be burning out and messing around with thier cars with tons of people around. If people want to...we could have an exhaust sound off as well as an audio competition during the course of the day. If we can regulate how the show is going to be run, we should have no problem keepin everyone under control. And we should make a huge impression because Mr. Houser said he would like to throw two or three of these a year for us.
Old May 8, 2003, 06:51 PM

Well the Mirage guys are pretty set on going to Englishtown on the 5th, but me being in MA, this is looking more appealing.

I'll prolly be in, not positive yet. Need at least 1 Mirage there.
Old May 8, 2003, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Regulator, I hope you can round up some more of your mirage members and head over to the show! The more there the better.
Right now Mr. Houser and I are projecting over 250 cars to be there! So if you can roll with your club, you would have a hell of a time. hope to see all of you guys there.

Quick Reply: July 5th North East Meet Confirmed...It's Show Time!