Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Any one from Manchester NH area?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2006, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one from Manchester NH area?

Hey,
I think i am going to be buying a new evo soon and i live in the manchester area, i was just wondering if any one has baught there evo from this area and what dealers have the best service,and if there are any to stay away from because of bad service or anything, also im not really sure if i will be getting it yet im trying to pick between an evo, gto or new mustang yeah i know there all comepletely diff. but i like them all,so any reasons why or why not to buy those cars would help

thanks
james
Old Jul 25, 2006, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

For what it's worth, I'm not from NH (I'm in NY) but my parents live in Holderness and my Brother is in Newmarket. So when I was pricing EVO's I made a few calls up there to see what I could work out. None of the dealers I spoke to up there would either go lower than MSRP or had any EVO's in stock or even cared to order any in.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

i think manchester mitsu pretty good but youll have to wait for "sap" or "forum04pl" or anybody else from that area to chime in.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

Sup James....I'm from Manch, and I bought my Evo from Manchester Mitsu Mar '04. They are very reasonable when it comes to servicing, but like most of us, we do most of our own "maintanance." They are good to deal with, and the service manager Gregg is pretty cool about things. Just be sure that if you go with an Evo, establish a mature relationship with the service manager when deciding to add any mods to the car. I talked to Gregg before most of my upgrades were installed, verifying if the warranty would be valid or voided. I can;t remember his name (sorry), but there is an asian guy who works as a salesman there who is cool ****. And is familiar with the car. And I know that Manchester Mitsu is one of the better dealers who have a good stock of Evo's. Last time I was there, I believe they had at least 6 or 7 on the lot. But that was about a month ago. Well, I hope to see you make the right choice (Evo) we are in New England . So AWD will kill any of those cars when the snow starts to fall .
Old Jul 25, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

I shopped Manchester Mitsubishi but got the best price at Lovering Mitsubishi in Concord. I paid invoice on my 05 RS.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

i bought from manchester mitusbishi. jed pierce was my salesman and was great to deal with. he is very knowledgable about evos and truely is interested in the cars. i have had good luck with the service department as greg and doug have been prompt and courteous. i would recommend the dealership. additionally the lead tech there has been helpful as well and had taken the time to explain answers to my questions in detail.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 04:27 PM

Just brought my Evo to Manchester for two factory recalls. Fairly harmless experience, no complaints. Purchased the car used via private sale though so can't comment on their sales department.

Fitz
www.Flat4Racing.com
Old Jul 27, 2006, 08:09 AM

i live in hanover, but i get mine serviced at lovering in concord

they seem to be pretty good so far

good luck, we dont see a lot of evo's on the roads in NH