Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Benefit Car Show in Hooksett, NH tomorrow - 10/29

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2006, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Benefit Car Show in Hooksett, NH tomorrow - 10/29

Came across this on another forum I read. Short notice, but for a good cause... I plan to swing in...

Details:

"If any of you have watched the news lately, you may have heard of the loss of a Manchester, NH Police Officer Michael Briggs. He was shot in the head the other night while reporting to a call. The company I work for, Traffic Jamz, is holding a car show to benefit his family. What was supposed to be a small little thing, few donations, has turned into a huge thing, with possible news 9, eagle tribune, live radio broadcast, etc being there. There is no cover charge, or donation requirement, i just figured id throw it up here in case any of you wanted to show up and hang out with what seems to be a HUGE diverse crowd for a day. I'm pretty sure there is going to be food, possible dB Drag, and tons of cars. I'll update once i get more information, as we came up with the idea last night.. and suddenly its HUGE.

Location: Traffic Jamz, 203 Londonderry Turnpike, Hooksett, NH
Date/Time: October 29, 2006 / 3-7pm
What to bring: You, your car, and a donation to his family if you feel the need - no obligation at all!"
Old Oct 28, 2006, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will try to make it...for a good cause and for some good cars