Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

evo and lancer meet at central ave in yonkers new york 5/15

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2003, 10:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo and lancer meet at central ave in yonkers new york 5/15

Callin all EvOs and LaNcErZ... meet at central ave in yonkers, ny at Nathans at 10pm... ok thats all...
Old May 13, 2003, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

jus letting u kno i have a meeting set up on june 8th with a bbq ....i'll try to come... check da new ny/nj lancer thread
Old May 13, 2003, 10:54 PM
Former Sponsor

the meet in queens right?
Old May 13, 2003, 10:56 PM
Evolved Member

yea, its gonna be hot...one of da guys who is goin is trying to get da wrx to come down...and all we need are evo's....reply on mah thread if ya down...so i can keep track in whos goin....
Old May 13, 2003, 11:11 PM
Former Sponsor

last time i went to cental ave there was like 300 cars in the lot it would be nice to see some evos besides mine...oh yea that night i was parked in the middle of all the cars and walked far to the other side to bs with some people and when i came back i seen soo many fingerprints all over my car (i had spent 3 hours washing and waxing my car before i left) well that sucked
Old May 13, 2003, 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ZooRacer
yea, its gonna be hot...one of da guys who is goin is trying to get da wrx to come down...and all we need are evo's....reply on mah thread if ya down...so i can keep track in whos goin....
Is that a SQC event ?
Old May 13, 2003, 11:18 PM
Former Sponsor

i must have seen like 8 yellow wrx at the HIN in philly all from SQC
Old May 13, 2003, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

sqc?
Old May 13, 2003, 11:19 PM
Former Sponsor

subaru queens crew i think
Old May 14, 2003, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

Roll call - whoes going to Yonkers ?????
Old May 14, 2003, 06:13 PM
Former Sponsor

<----Me
Old May 14, 2003, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor

wtf?? no one likes yonkers?
Old May 14, 2003, 06:36 PM

I'll try and make it there
Old May 16, 2003, 07:07 PM
Evolving Member

(SQC) New Evo Club

Hi , let me tell you guys what is SQC , first i introduce myself here . My name is Willie , founder of SQC ( Subaru Queens Crew ) with other two partner Alan and Jon since 2001 , if you guys read the Superstreet magazine on November 2002 issue you should know who we are , we are the biggest Subaru Club in NYC , as of now we already have 150 member in the local , and what i mean 150 member not like a regular car club forum posting thing , is actually a whole bunch of tight crew , always hang out together and have a lot of event like Open track day , Auto-x day , Drag day , install day , Show day , BBQ day , Paintball day , Snow fun day and etc , we do a lot of activity together , and we always have fun together like a family , come check us at www.SQC-NY.com , you will know more .

Second : Now i am preparing new Crew for all Evo owner in Tri state area , and we just got in four Evolution VIII for our beginning point , we have one black , one blue , one silver and one white ( white is mine ) , we are working on a new website right now , so far we have vendor , dealer , mechanic shop , paint shop that can provide part , service , technical problem with discount pricess and special care on all Evolution member that willing to join our crew , NEW NAME will be up soon , any question you can e-mail me at Willie@sqc-ny.com , STAY TUNE

Willie SQC-000
Willie@sqc-ny.com
www.SQC-NY.com

Last edited by Willie; May 16, 2003 at 07:09 PM.
Old May 16, 2003, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Re: (SQC) New Evo Club

Originally posted by Willie
Hi , let me tell you guys what is SQC , first i introduce myself here . My name is Willie , founder of SQC ( Subaru Queens Crew ) with other two partner Alan and Jon since 2001 , if you guys read the Superstreet magazine on November 2002 issue you should know who we are , we are the biggest Subaru Club in NYC , as of now we already have 150 member in the local , and what i mean 150 member not like a regular car club forum posting thing , is actually a whole bunch of tight crew , always hang out together and have a lot of event like Open track day , Auto-x day , Drag day , install day , Show day , BBQ day , Paintball day , Snow fun day and etc , we do a lot of activity together , and we always have fun together like a family , come check us at www.SQC-NY.com , you will know more .

Second : Now i am preparing new Crew for all Evo owner in Tri state area , and we just got in four Evolution VIII for our beginning point , we have one black , one blue , one silver and one white ( white is mine ) , we are working on a new website right now , so far we have vendor , dealer , mechanic shop , paint shop that can provide part , service , technical problem with discount pricess and special care on all Evolution member that willing to join our crew , NEW NAME will be up soon , any question you can e-mail me at Willie@sqc-ny.com , STAY TUNE

Willie SQC-000
Willie@sqc-ny.com
www.SQC-NY.com
Willie - thanks for the update - I say call the club - "EVO EMPIRE" car club!

Quick Reply: evo and lancer meet at central ave in yonkers new york 5/15