Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

(SQC) New Evo Club

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2003, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(SQC) New Evo Club

Hi , let me tell you guys what is SQC , first i introduce myself here . My name is Willie , founder of SQC ( Subaru Queens Crew ) with other two partner Alan and Jon since 2001 , if you guys read the Superstreet magazine on November 2002 issue you should know who we are , we are the biggest Subaru Club in NYC , as of now we already have 150 member in the local , and what i mean 150 member not like a regular car club forum posting thing , is actually a whole bunch of tight crew , always hang out together and have a lot of event like Open track day , Auto-x day , Drag day , install day , Show day , BBQ day , Paintball day , Snow fun day and etc , we do a lot of activity together , and we always have fun together like a family , come check us at www.SQC-NY.com , you will know more .

Second : Now i am preparing new Crew for all Evo owner in Tri state area , and we just got in four Evolution VIII for our beginning point , we have one black , one blue , one silver and one white ( white is mine ) , we are working on a new website right now , so far we have vendor , dealer , mechanic shop , paint shop that can provide part , service , technical problem with discount pricess and special care on all Evolution member that willing to join our crew , NEW NAME will be up soon , any question you can e-mail me at Willie@sqc-ny.com , STAY TUNE

Willie SQC-000
Willie@sqc-ny.com
www.SQC-NY.com
Old May 16, 2003, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Old May 16, 2003, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How about you guys come on down to our regular weekly meet - - - its this Sunday night at 9:30 p.m. in Nanuet NY in the Pathmark parking lot - Rt 59 and Rt 304

three weeks ago we had 10 evo's there!!

Let me know if you can make it willie - i wantg you to see all the stuff I did to my evo - peace
Old May 16, 2003, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

just wondering . . . is this an invitation for just EVO owners to join or can usdm lancers participate as well?
Old May 17, 2003, 12:56 PM
Former Sponsor

im down... kepp me posted
Old May 17, 2003, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by EvoJimbo
EJ....you ARE the Tarmac Black that Willie is referring too....
Old May 17, 2003, 06:03 PM
Account Disabled

Good job Willie.

SQC is a great club...lots of very nice people, very enthusiastic, and unlike many other clubs, meets happen as scheduled and always have gret turnouts, rain or shine.

Adam
Old May 17, 2003, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Thanx

Thanx Adam , and just to let all of you guys know ZI performance is one of our crew and sponsorship too .

Good news is we already bought a new website name ( www.EVO-NY.com ) , and start working hard on it ...

So far member that sign up :

Willie (me) - White Evo VIII
Kelvin - Blue Evo VIII
Jimmy - Black Evo VIII
Alfriedesq - Silver Evo VIII
Simon - White Evo VIII
Rollaway - Red Evo VIII
Ramsey - Silver Evo VIII

If I could make SQC happen and suscessful so do this new Evo Crew . Thanx

Willie
Old May 17, 2003, 09:23 PM

/subie club!
Old May 18, 2003, 12:03 AM
Evolved Member

EJ....you ARE the Tarmac Black that Willie is referring too
Yup thats me .... I was telling you guys about the club when we met. Hopefully you guys will be interested. Refer to www.sqc-ny.com and see how big they got. They were featured in Super Street and some other mags. However "Club Evolution" will be exclusive to EVOs only. SOrry Lancers.
Old May 18, 2003, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

BTW teh domain www.evo-ny.com has been bought by us. THis will be our site coming really soon. Spread the word for all EVO owners close to Tristate Area, but memebership will be open to all evo owners no matter the location.
Old May 18, 2003, 12:08 AM
Evolved Member

We will have anotehr great network of vendors and machanics. Z1 and Fizz has been great vendors for sqc and looking forward to introduce relationships wit the EVO club.

HI adam, we meet b4 dunno if you remeber me....I used to drive prelude to the meets.
Old May 18, 2003, 10:09 AM
Jon

http://www.EVO-NY.com - Coming soon!

Old May 18, 2003, 10:24 AM
Jon

Old May 18, 2003, 12:13 PM

Wow, those are some BEAUTIFUL pics!! Where was I that day?? Anyway, for those of you who aren't familiar with SQC-NYC, all I have to say is that they have THE best WRX's I've EVER seen!! Everything fully JDM, clean and fast as hell! They're definitely some of the coolest guys I've met...they know basically everything about the cars they own and help out anyone else also(like me ) After seeing what you guys did w SQC and your WRX's, I can only imagine what you guys are gonna do with your EVO's I'm hoping to become a member soon if the price is right on the EVO. I'll see you guys around, and Willie, Rob told me some stuff your doing and my jaw dropped

Quick Reply: (SQC) New Evo Club