Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Any mod friendly dealers in Philly/Jersey?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any mod friendly dealers in Philly/Jersey?

I'm trying to find a dealership to service my car in the future. I'm still stock, but I have some light mods planned for the future(TBE,MBC,TUNE).

Has anyone in the area had any good experiences with any tri-state area dealers. I have visited Cherry Hill, and they won't allow anything beyond a catback. As for that dealer in Havertown, I don't think I'd trust them to change my oil. I don't know about Faulkner or various Jersey dealers, but I'd like to know what people are getting away with and where.

BTW: I know about the Benson/TurboTrix arrangement, but it only applies to cars originally purchased at Benson.
Old Jan 14, 2007, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

Do yourself a favor and dont let any dealer touch your car.
Old Jan 14, 2007, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

^^+1 the stealerships WILL fawk you!!
Old Jan 15, 2007, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

faulkner would have been cool. but they are out of business.

i am having warranty work done next week at cherry hill with a tbe mbc dv kn drop in and a turbotrix flash... do yourself a favor and stay quiet when they ask what mods you have. an exhuast they are cool with
Old Jan 16, 2007, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

i've taken mine to D'Ambrosio Mitsubishi in Downingtown mosly because it's close to work. Spoke with the service guy there which was pretty young guy.

Catbacks and other minor bolts ons they are ok with. He did not like the idea of TBE or anything tune or MBC related.

I should just open up a DIY shop where people can rent lifts and such and just do work on their cars. Would prob save everyone a lot of headaches.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by naiculnila
i've taken mine to D'Ambrosio Mitsubishi in Downingtown
I had a bad experience there (search to read more about it). Never went there again. I drive all the way to Prestige in NJ when I have to go in. I found them to be very fair and reasonable in the past.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i had fmic, mbc, 02 housing, full catless tbe, intake, flash and the triplex didnt ask me anything.....prestige mitsu in turnersville never asked me anything....they even told me to get the works flash through them at a discount and they told me that my downpipe wasnt as good as the works one and they told me to run alky but i must get it installed by a mitsu tech and warranty would be honored. btw they are authorized works dealer and they install and warraty all mods.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by daisaw1219
i had fmic, mbc, 02 housing, full catless tbe, intake, flash and the triplex didnt ask me anything.....prestige mitsu in turnersville never asked me anything....they even told me to get the works flash through them at a discount and they told me that my downpipe wasnt as good as the works one and they told me to run alky but i must get it installed by a mitsu tech and warranty would be honored. btw they are authorized works dealer and they install and warraty all mods.
um wow