Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

HAHA wowww i love the RMV

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAHA wowww i love the RMV

my liscence has been suspended for the past 5 months, im all pumped to get my liscence back (cinderella liscence) YEA! uhh right... got another letter in the mail today saying my liscence is suspended once again.... its already suspended and i havnt driven in over 5 months! i havnt had a speeding ticket in over 2 years....weird huh? this is the reasoning this time.....

-failure to stop
-improper equptment (stock srt-4 exhuast..yep lost it in court)
-illigal operation
-illigal operation
-illigal operation
-state highway violation (jack rabbiting? pulled onto rt 2 where theres a stop sign in my porsche, DEF wasnt flooring it and he admitted i didnt go ove 50.... wicked dick though)
-failure to stop
-imporper equip (after market exhaust on porsche)
-failure to stop
-illigal operation (friggin inspection sticker... porsche couldnt pass emissions if its life depended on it)

sad thing is, the list goes on, my liscence is already suspended for DWI/alcohol prog. pending or whatever (first time drinking, dont remeber a second of that ride unfortunatly i regret it everyday... honestly my liscence was STILL suspended when i got the DWI.. and that was for my stock srt-4 exhaust... now this random failure to stop? i dont even remeber getting that....what what it seems it was way back in early 06... makes NO sense...

embaressingly enough.. failure to stop is my 15th ticket since i got my liscence 4 years ago.. had only 5 speeding tickets total and this was before i was 18... we all have an idiot phase (most of us).. i really dont even know what to do anymore... GIANT streak of bad luck..... 2 years and getting all stupid tickets cause of my cars?? dumb.... i tried HARD not to eff up, i dont speed i dont do anything and now im frigged... if my liscence is suspded for 4 years ill loose my mind on something

i hate driving, im selling my evo (no im never selling my evo.. never ever)... how can i hate driving i never drive!

end rant!
Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As many tickets as you just mentioned it is not the least bit surprising.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

wat da heck..dude with the tickets u have. BY the like the third one.. u gotta change man. It's a bit late now... but i guess u have to wait. But seriously, wow i really hope u learned ur lesson.. now go take them bus tokens and take the BUS :P
Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

but my tickets are all like stock exhaust, bad inspection stickers, jack rabbiting (DEF wasnt even going fast) i learned my lesson LONG ago... but my cars have all been stock minus my porsche.... makes no sense cause all the tickets ive had since i was 18 have JUST been equiptment junk and a stop sign... gayyyyy
Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

By the way it's DUI, not DWI.. in case you tell the cop that story he'll think you're drunk just for saying it wrong.

you also wrote..

". GIANT streak of bad luck...." hmm, Luck is often referred to those things that you have absolutely no control over. From the looks of actually getting 15 tickets.. I would say you had plenty of control with that under your foot.

also

Somehow I'm not surprised you used to own a SRT4. How old are you again.. ?

It's all really simple.. You said we all go through an idiot phase.. It's good to acknowledge you have a problem. All you really have to do now is acknowledge you have to be more responsible with your driving habits. But from what I can see the state is making sure you become responsible for the mess you've put yourself into.

I would end this by saying good luck but then again, based on what I wrote I would be contradicting myself, so I'm going to end it by saying.. Drive responsibly, you are lucky your DUI didn't put yourself or others 6 feet under.

Last edited by Jedi_Gill; Apr 30, 2007 at 09:43 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

uhh no... i got a dwi thanks... u tell me this paper right in front of my face from my court is wrong... ANYWAYS!

and drop your immature lil srt-4 games... stereotype in a half, not all srt owners are riced idiots. grow up a lil, how old r u? honestly your acting younger then me
Old Apr 30, 2007, 02:26 PM
Evolving Member

I believe you may both be right. Some states or police depts use DUI, driving under the influence and others use DWI, driving while intoxicated. Some use OUI, operating under the influence. Whatever way you say it.....its not good.

Last edited by F.O.G.; Apr 30, 2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

You did nothing wrong, the world is just out to get you!
Old Apr 30, 2007, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

WTF?? you ha to have done something to get written up all those times seriously... i live in Ma. I got an Evo with some dark as hell tint. no cat CEL light on aftrmarket exhaust you name it. I had a Rejection on my car for a year(10,000 miles) before I got it to pass (got the hookup). I got stopped 4 times I think during that time and not one officer wrote me up for that. I only got written up once and it was for having no front plate. all of the 4 different officers (one being a state tropper) said hey get that taken care of you should be driving it. The reason I never got into trouble was I drive my car normally. That is just alot of tickets man I have to say im not surprised on the outcome. even though sme of the tickets might have been alittle over board what can you do if you dont fight them and win you need to cool it so this doesnt happen
Old Apr 30, 2007, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

i can honestly say my driving record from 16 -18 is the driving record from HELL!!!!! honestly i was a friggin tool of a maniac, but when i smarten up, slow down and start being responsible, well... my cars tend to get me in trouble. when a officer runs my record when im pulled over... why in gods name would they cut me slack??? im paying for my past SEVERLY! but then again theres no way to prove my driving habits have changed when they pull u over, give u a citation, u go to court and the judge see's the record and says forrrget this kid.

u know that kid that gets his liscence, thinks his moms cadillac catera is fast and tools around everywhere? yea that was me, then i get a wrangler and got pulled over ALLL the time for being a moron... then i actually get a fast car and well, temptation goes away, thats when u was 18....

my wrong doing was 3 years ago.. and now im paying for my past.... sucks

all im doing is ranting
Old Apr 30, 2007, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Your insurance must be like the GDP of some small countries with all of those violations!

Sorry for the troubles you've caused yourself.
Old May 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
mot
Evolved Member

dwi and dui are different things
Old May 1, 2007, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

I didnt realize that. Can you explain the difference?
Old May 1, 2007, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sounds like another Darwin award waiting to be given out in the future
Old May 1, 2007, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

driving is a privilege...one you should obviously not have.

Quick Reply: HAHA wowww i love the RMV