Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2007, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright...I'm hoping to make it. I pm'd Kev already, but I will only know saturday whether or not I'm in. If I can't make it to the rondez-vous point, I will gladly call one of yous to save me a spot or let you know I'm not coming. I'll donate toward the charity, but won;t enter any classes. Unless they have a Best Dings, Dents and scratches class I'll definitely keep you guys/gals posted on this. I'm sure I'll be there seeing that I can persuade Elesha with the fried dough if we head out to the beach for a cruise

Hey Anthony, I think you should make a pit stop here before the show. I have those wheels ready for you. Perfect time to get to show those ****'z off
Old Jun 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Alright...I'm hoping to make it. I pm'd Kev already, but I will only know saturday whether or not I'm in. If I can't make it to the rondez-vous point, I will gladly call one of yous to save me a spot or let you know I'm not coming. I'll donate toward the charity, but won;t enter any classes. Unless they have a Best Dings, Dents and scratches class I'll definitely keep you guys/gals posted on this. I'm sure I'll be there seeing that I can persuade Elesha with the fried dough if we head out to the beach for a cruise
Hey, you can park next to me and we can have them judge I'm going to put my car in the running for grins and charity.

As an aside, waiting for a tow truck in a car wash parking lot does give a good chance detail your valve cover.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 04:23 AM
Evolved Member

It's supposed to rain on Sat. morning....any rain date if it's bad..? Will there be tents there?
Old Jun 7, 2007, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
It's supposed to rain on Sat. morning....any rain date if it's bad..? Will there be tents there?

I saw that last night but as of now its calling for no rain.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

good, I really hope it holds off!
Old Jun 7, 2007, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
good, I really hope it holds off!

+1, I just detailed my car.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbo Meg
+1, I just detailed my car.

I'm detailing friday night, and leaving it indoors until I drive to meet you guys. I just hope the roads are dry before I head out there. I was able to bribe my girl into going, but I had promised her fried dough at some point before we head home that night. So we are in for a beach run too

-Tim
Old Jun 7, 2007, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Yea, I'm detailing mine tonight, just in case it rains tomorrow night, keeping it garaged as always. Hope the roads are dry also, hate the dirty splash water...I'm going to bring down some clothes with me anyways, just in case, to dry it off once there.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice Tim, hope to see you there...
Old Jun 7, 2007, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah, if you guys/gals want to bring a couple of towels for detailing your cars, I will be bringing a couple of extra cans of the showroom spray polish we use here at the dealership for our showroom cars. This stuff works awesome!! I will def be using this again once I get the car parked for the show. And I will have some glass cleaner and paper towels for cleaning windshields and other glass. So bring towels for that I will not have enough towels for everyone. I will have enough spray polish and glass cleaner for all of us. Can never have enough bright and shiny Evo's

-Tim
Old Jun 7, 2007, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

same here, I'll bring some things, and maybe some mothers clear polish for some spots, but like I said, hopefully if there is any rain, it will be friday night or later saturday, not when we're showing...
Old Jun 7, 2007, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Oh by the way Turbo Meg....your wheels match the turbo in my car
Old Jun 7, 2007, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

I am cruising down from Dover for this... if it's not raining. I'll see you guys there.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

I'm detailing friday night, and leaving it indoors until I drive to meet you guys. I just hope the roads are dry before I head out there. I was able to bribe my girl into going, but I had promised her fried dough at some point before we head home that night. So we are in for a beach run too
Detailing Friday night here as well - only I have to worry about the pollen the next day (lousy apartments).
Old Jun 7, 2007, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

Oh by the way Turbo Meg....your wheels match the turbo in my car
Nice, that turbo has great spool and makes nice power. I have the TME based Forced Performance White Rabbit turbo with a ported hotside.