Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2007, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by radicaledward
So everyone is meeting up at the I-95 border rest stop? I still don't have a cell phone so I want to make sure I have the correct idea as to where and when before heading out tomorrow.
you should be all set. PM'd.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I'm with Kev and Lee.. see you guys tomorrow bright and early (well probably not bright but let's hope for the best)
Old Jun 8, 2007, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

Lets Hope for the best....I'm a fair weather friend
Old Jun 8, 2007, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

weather is looking like scattered t storms. ill probably roll either way, but i guess its going to depend on how its looking when i get up.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 11:44 AM

ok I been out of the loop for 2 days buried with 2 weeks worth of crap but i see the light now. Radicaledward you have a PM. I have to drop off a friend to the airport but have to come back to Nashua then to the meet off of 95. Not sure if I will have time to detail my car but besides i will most likely be driving through rain soaked roads from the sounds of things so other than interior I won't bother much. As for the cruise afterwards we can all plan it out at the show. No need to be too meticulous with our plans. Some times ya just have to wing it!
Old Jun 8, 2007, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

God, I love this, sounds like we're going to have a good turn out and at least 5+Evo's and an OZ. Inphluence, cant wait to see your car in person, my stocker is going to look like a joke in comparison!
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
God, I love this, sounds like we're going to have a good turn out and at least 5+Evo's and an OZ. Inphluence, cant wait to see your car in person, my stocker is going to look like a joke in comparison!
Last time I was around this many EVO's at once was a dinner meet I had last Fall. I will see all you around 9:15. As for stocker don't worry because other than a drop in air filter, boost gauge and stereo its all factory baby!
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Haha, yea, I have a drop in also, have the stereo, but not installed yet...I saw yours anthony at longhorns meet in NH like three weeks ago. I have the white, it was a bit different then, but it's getting better now
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

I am down rain or shine if you guys are?

My car has a fair amout of mods but its only a RS. Its only a weekend toy so the power options were no big deal. We should have a great mix of Evo's.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

I'm meeting up with Matt (down_shift) and Mike (leemik) before I meet up with you, so add a TT 350z and a boosted G35 to that list

Last edited by inphluence; Jun 8, 2007 at 01:00 PM.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Yea, I saw previous pics, you all have sick cars, should be a good ride!
Old Jun 8, 2007, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

^^ Don't worry about being someone with less mods than the guy next to you. Thats not what this is about. I'm glad we are getting multiple enthusiasts together. I'm also just glad some of the Evo guys/gals are comin around to meet up again. Should be a great time nonetheless

-Tim
Old Jun 8, 2007, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
^^ Don't worry about being someone with less mods than the guy next to you. Thats not what this is about. I'm glad we are getting multiple enthusiasts together. I'm also just glad some of the Evo guys/gals are comin around to meet up again. Should be a great time nonetheless

-Tim
+1 on that brotha...it's all for the love of the game.

I'm looking foward to meeting a fellow woburn evo enthusiast
Old Jun 9, 2007, 12:08 AM

Heh.. 3 hours till I have to get up.. and I just got home.. I'm definitely going to go shower now so I don't have to do that.. getting caught in a rush tomorrow (well.. in a few hours)

See you guys in a bit.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 01:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Down_Shift

Heh.. 3 hours till I have to get up.. and I just got home.. I'm definitely going to go shower now so I don't have to do that.. getting caught in a rush tomorrow (well.. in a few hours)

See you guys in a bit.

uhh... yea i just cleaned the f_ck out of my car... 4 hrs of detailing.... see you guys in a few hrs.