Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2007, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inphluence
uhh... yea i just cleaned the f_ck out of my car... 4 hrs of detailing.... see you guys in a few hrs.
early morning detail service, doesn't get any better! See you guys in a few and everyone drive safe.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 04:11 AM
Evolving Member

Wow, that's a lot of detailing - I'm going to bring some cleaners and cloths in case anyone needs them.

Catch you all in a bit.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

peace leaving now,drive safe, and no tickets please! see you all up there!
Old Jun 9, 2007, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

I am going to roll in around 11 most likely.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry I missed you guys today, had some issues at work.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

it's alright, it was a good time, I'll post some pics up soon!
Old Jun 9, 2007, 04:31 PM
Evolving Member

Looking forward to pics. I got distracted and next thing I knew it was 1 and I had to get to a party.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Here are some teaser pictures for everyone - I'm not the best of photographers but hopefully this will hold you until better pictures are up.
Attached Thumbnails Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!-line-up-01.jpg   Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!-line-up-02.jpg   Car Show in Exeter, NH June 9th!-line-up-03.jpg  
Old Jun 9, 2007, 05:35 PM

I want to thank all of you for coming out. The Evo support definately made a HUGE difference as you can tell. Evo's got their own class. I think the judgeing was pretty fair as well. Anything we can do different for the next show other then not have rain?
Old Jun 9, 2007, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea, for a sh_tty day it was a nice turn out, was a good time meeting some new faces from this forum and just chilling out... I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys around more now that the car's done for now.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by s2k11
I want to thank all of you for coming out. The Evo support definately made a HUGE difference as you can tell. Evo's got their own class. I think the judgeing was pretty fair as well. Anything we can do different for the next show other then not have rain?
The biggest thing that I can think of is the weather - but there really isn't much you can do about that.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by s2k11
Usually I hear from the suby crew that Evo's are afraid of the rain when there are meets. Guess not this time and for it our own category Congrats Paul, I know you weren't expecting an award Nice seeing a few of you guys again. Kevin, great job with your car and looks great. Next time hopefully weather won't be an issue. Glad you could make it Rob, hope you found your way back ok. I had to pitstop for more RedBull because damn I was burnt out!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Yea, definitely a good time meeting some new people also, Kevin I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other since we live so close. Hey I dont know if you saw this, but right when you were getting off your exit and I passed by you, I saw a g-35 pulling up the rear...and who was it....Matt!! Weird timing! Hopefully the weather will be nicer next year, and yea, Anthony that was a total shock to me also! It is nice to know though that the ricer Evo kid didnt get anything for his Evo! I'll be posting some pics up very soon!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:12 AM

What did you guys think about the trophys? Did you like them?
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
Yea, definitely a good time meeting some new people also, Kevin I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other since we live so close. Hey I dont know if you saw this, but right when you were getting off your exit and I passed by you, I saw a g-35 pulling up the rear...and who was it....Matt!! Weird timing! Hopefully the weather will be nicer next year, and yea, Anthony that was a total shock to me also! It is nice to know though that the ricer Evo kid didnt get anything for his Evo! I'll be posting some pics up very soon!
yea i saw that, weird *** timing....