Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2008, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*sigh* another Monday...

I ended up having to work quite a bit this weekend in addition to fixing a bunch of ridiculous house issues so the weekend really snuck up on me...

Oh well, we put in for vacation for next week so that I can finally relax a little bit (AKA work on the house more).

Are we meeting this week? Paul-i-o? I'd like to do a meet at Joe's American Bar and Grill, Framingham...
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Mornin fellaz!!

Well, my vaca in Maine was priceless. Weather overall was beautiful. Lots of quality time with Samantha

Turcos- I definitely need to come by some night this week to pick up the struts. Let me know what day/time works for you so I can come down there

Dex- how did your brake setup hold up for the Auto-X day? My rotors should be here today along with the SS lines. Still have to order pads, but haven't decided on which ones to go with, still confused on choosing the best ones
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:04 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Turcos- I definitely need to come by some night this week to pick up the struts. Let me know what day/time works for you so I can come down there
I should be around all week except for tomorrow. Let me know, i definitely would love to avoid moving them.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:11 AM

Mornin fellaz!!

Mikie- I definitely need to come by some night this week to drink some beer. Let me know what day/time works for you so I can come down there
Fixed....
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
I should be around all week except for tomorrow. Let me know, i definitely would love to avoid moving them.
How about wednesday...I will be out of work by 4pm, will pack up Samantha and head down to get them. I need these, and have been extremely <----- busy prior to my vaca. Don;t move them, I will be there to get them Wednesday!!

Oh and Mikie, I might be able to have one while I am there. I will have the little one, so I can not hang out and drink. Will have to arrange another time to do so.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:25 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

How about wednesday...I will be out of work by 4pm, will pack up Samantha and head down to get them. I need these, and have been extremely <----- busy prior to my vaca. Don;t move them, I will be there to get them Wednesday!!

Oh and Mikie, I might be able to have one while I am there. I will have the little one, so I can not hang out and drink. Will have to arrange another time to do so.
Sounds good to me mang. Look forward to seeing you.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Sounds good to me mang. Look forward to seeing you.
Sweet!!! Sorry for taking so long. I generaly have zero time to do things because of our schedule.

BTW- do you think it was worth spending the $$ on the TEIN upper mounts?
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Sweet!!! Sorry for taking so long. I generaly have zero time to do things because of our schedule.

I would say that it definitely is. I don't get the adjustability that I want with regards to front camber at all...

wish i had gone with the tein camber plates.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dex- how did your brake setup hold up for the Auto-X day? My rotors should be here today along with the SS lines. Still have to order pads, but haven't decided on which ones to go with, still confused on choosing the best ones
i really like the rotorpro rotors,

but the girodisc magic pads - i can honestly say, are not aggressive enough for me. I will be changing them out to something way more aggressive - if i do another auto-x.

they are absolutely silent - don't dust anywhere near as bad as the stock pads, and for the street, stop pretty well. I just miss being able to lock up the wheels on dry pavement.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

Dex- which pads were you thinking about? With aggressive bite, but minimal dust....???
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by avengerhed
Yeah, i had to pull the tint off, 3 tint tix here and you lose your license... it's truly an awesome state! Welcome!
can we has hang out tonight?

Originally Posted by Marshall O
I is married now, ok? Antigua...here we come baby!! Have a good week you guys. I will be thinking of all of you. Maybe. Well probably not. Actually, no, definitely not. But have a good week anyways!
zomg congrats!!!

Have fun marshallface!
i miss you terrible.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by avengerhed
*sigh* another Monday...

I ended up having to work quite a bit this weekend in addition to fixing a bunch of ridiculous house issues so the weekend really snuck up on me...

Oh well, we put in for vacation for next week so that I can finally relax a little bit (AKA work on the house more).

Are we meeting this week? Paul-i-o? I'd like to do a meet at Joe's American Bar and Grill, Framingham...
i'm down for a meet this week.

Mornin fellaz!!

Well, my vaca in Maine was priceless. Weather overall was beautiful. Lots of quality time with Samantha

maybe timz can come? timz can you get that price on those enkeis for me today? kthxluvu

looks like a meet weds night in framingham FTW???

zomg i can't wait to see Samantha... i bet shes super cute!
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:56 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

For $160 they were not terribly difficult sell to just have even if you dont dial in a ton of camber. They do raise the car a bit in the front but i would love to see how they look on the hotchiks springs.

I dont think i will make the meet this week. I really need to pack and get ready for the move.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dex- which pads were you thinking about? With aggressive bite, but minimal dust....???
none of the aggressive pads i want, have minimal dust
i was maybe thinking of a straight up race pad - i can just swap out for auto-x.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

dex check out cobalt gt pads..

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread