Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2007, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sup guys... was wondering if u guys ever seen or know who owns a yellow lancer probably ralliart with yellow tinted headlights.. who lives around here ..

cause i think that a55hole or one of his boys try to steal my car lastnite while my girlfriend was in the car ... crazy rite////

..random ish , happen around 9:30 lastnite
was parked outside of a store .. my girl stay in the car some dude had the nerve to get in my car mess with my steering wheell and stick shift ...

now i didnt see any of this so when i got out of the store some dude came up to me saying " oh u have a nice car, i had to get in it never been in one, its my birthday.

i was like thanks i was so in a rush to do something ...really didnt pay attention to the got in the car sentence...

so when i got in the car my girlfriend was liek u know tat guy i was like NO ...
she was like he was in ur car ...i was like what .....my girl was on the damn phone so she didnt pay attention to who open the door ... YEs i yelled at her .....

i was like why didnt u scream out the window saying he was in the car ....
if i know that i would beating the **** out of him ...

who the hell would go in someones car without the persons permission ...

man i was so pissed,i shouldve chase his *** ...
i think they probably followed me and seen that no
one was in the car with me ,, which there was .. lucky nothing bad really happen .... i was glad for that.

so guys be careful watch out for that car..
freaking losers cant afford their own **** so they have to go steal other people **** ..

man im so pissed off rite now just thinking about it///

Last edited by beyond1; Oct 9, 2007 at 08:39 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2007, 08:40 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^ wow crazy
Old Oct 9, 2007, 08:56 AM
Evolving Member

thats ****ed up man. glad to here you, ur girl and the evo are ok
Old Oct 9, 2007, 09:00 AM

dude i kno ... they probably think i was stupid anough to leave the car on , with no one in it

the car was parked face in so if u look from the back it looks like noones in the car since my wife is only 5'4

dude i am so heated rite now u guys dont even know ... couldnt even sleep lastnite
had me and 3 other friends drive around until 4am this morning lookiing for those ******* ..
i dont care about the car it was ...i was thinking about if he did take it and my wife .,..mann that dude is done up ... cant wait ...

Last edited by beyond1; Oct 9, 2007 at 09:47 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear about that situation. Glad nothing happened to your wife, and your car. Its a shame. No respect. All I can say is that I bet when he kept doing the "look back" before "getting in your car" he didn't notice her till he sat inside. Then tried to play "Mr. Joe Cool" and play it off. There is bad intensions written all over this story. File a police report. Have your wife give a statement. Her word agianst his. In this case, she will have full pull of persuasion. I believe you can get criminal trespassing on personal/private property. With intent of GTA?.?. Keep an eye out and get his plate if you can, then work your way up the police ladder. And then systematically get him removed from our system like you would any kind of termite or roach My boy Adam did this when he saw soemone looking at his GTI...led to a future arrest. Once a car thief always a car thief...frukcin losers!
Old Oct 9, 2007, 09:56 AM

see the thing is ... im not like tat ... my wife is my life ... and if anything woulda happen lastnite and thank god it didnt ... i woulda gone crazy ...

i dont car about the car .. it just drives me crazy tat i let him go withoout doing anything yet i didnt know either .. but still i shouldve cracked his skull...
i'll see these punks down the road ... low life scumbags,

who can only afford evos and steal parts to make it look like an evo ...
now i understand why some evo owners hate lancers .....
no offense to the the lancers owners who work hard for their stuff..

so guys again look out ,,, yellow lancer with tinted yellow headlights ... he was a white guy with a red boston hat ,,, please get his plate number if u can ...
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

i would have spiked that kids face of the ground.....but for those of you know terry known she would have slapped the **** out of the guy.....she knows the rules haha
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by beyond1
see the thing is ... im not like tat ... my wife is my life ... and if anything woulda happen lastnite and thank god it didnt ... i woulda gone crazy ...

i dont car about the car .. it just drives me crazy tat i let him go withoout doing anything yet i didnt know either .. but still i shouldve cracked his skull...
i'll see these punks down the road ... low life scumbags,

who can only afford evos and steal parts to make it look like an evo ...
now i understand why some evo owners hate lancers .....
no offense to the the lancers owners who work hard for their stuff..

so guys again look out ,,, yellow lancer with tinted yellow headlights ... he was a white guy with a red boston hat ,,, please get his plate number if u can ...
If, i leave Debbie in the car, i _always_ lock the doors behind me. She's more paranoid than I am, but I wouldn't chance anything with her. So its a good lesson, even if you're out of the car for a second, (which happens all the time at gas stations) lock the doors.

and I live in suburbia.
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
i would have spiked that kids face of the ground.....but for those of you know terry known she would have slapped the **** out of the guy.....she knows the rules haha
i sure as h3ll wouldnt **** with terry! ****, terry likes me and i'm scared sh!tless of her! j/k

Last edited by Paulnsx; Oct 9, 2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
i just want to say that i <3 http://icanhascheezburger.com

i cant believe i never saw this site before hahaha. i owe u dex
dude, its more addictive than myspace.
it has a search function too! which absolutely rules, i searched for iraq to find pageant kitty. do a search for visible, and you get all the cat pictures tagged visible/invisible. i think their are a couple for invisible mower.

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
BTW... the new Top Gear... GLORIOUS... i highly suggest watching it... AMV8 N24 vs GT3 RS vs Gallardo Superleggra... its simply SICK
where can i get this? i'm drooling...

Originally Posted by st3alth5
I am still not a fan of the Marlborough Firefly's parking lot for meets, especially at our normal meet time. The lot is just too cramped and full then.

I am alright with most other places though.
that and i _always_ bottom out on that hill. I swear its impossible for me not to scrape my front air dam extension on that incline. Can't wait to get springs
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:48 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dexmix
where can i get this? i'm drooling...
bit torrent... mininova.org

i'd bring it to the meet on my thumbdrive... but thats in the evo
Old Oct 9, 2007, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

heres some humor for the nerds

ok last one!!!

the madess has to stop.

Last edited by EvoBroMA; Oct 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo

i wouldve stomp his face off the curb if i knew ...i wouldnt care if he had 20 guys with himor not
but i didnt know until i got in the car .... and my wife is pretty hardcore. yet im pretty known in lowell so she thought that he was my friend and plus she was to busy on the phone ... like an idiot ... damn it i pisses me off guys ,,, please watch out for tat car ..

next time ima park my car an camp out it the bushes ,,,and when they come ... ima pounce on them like a lion on a baby antelope
Old Oct 9, 2007, 11:08 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dexmix

OMG i almost peed myself

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread