Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2009, 08:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
omfg i just died laughing at a few of those turco. pics will come very soon of the pup... he is RIDICULOUS cute...
Old Jan 10, 2009, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Bill- you HAVE to make a stand and call the shot. By doing such nonsense as to closing up shop to do deliveries is only giving in to them abusing that much more of you. Don't end up their hand puppet...you're only hurting yourself more
I don't have any say in the service dept, as they have their own manager to run it (thank god..they're a **** show sometimes lol).

You could always do what I did 4 years ago...they fired my driver without any discussion with me about it. I called a local currier service, and had all my delivers done by an outside sourced company. Then submitted the bill each day to the office...by the 3rd day my driver was back. But you have to have a set to pull a stunt like that. I was able to prove ten fold that my wholesale parts deliveries where a significant source of income to the dealership. And me without having been pulled aside to discuss said matter, was justified in my decision to keep my wholesale customers keep purchasing...and, from a sales dept point, my wholesale acct's are a great reference when their customers need a new car ....change the perspective. It's a great way to get the "tools" you need to operate your dept. Cutting you off of all these key components needed in your parts dept is crucial. Ask them how the sales dept would feel selling from brochures and no vehicles on the lot ........this business can really suck sometimes!!
I hear every point you are making man. I can honestly say, all the dealerships I have been at...and the owners I have dealt with...this guy takes the cake. When I first started here, the grumpy old guy that was the delivery person then quit for whatever reason...so within 3 days I had him replaced...and caught a ration of $hit for doing so...go figure.

In one breath I would love nothing more than express how I feel, and ask for the pay I actually deserve, but at the same time with the way the economy is...I have to bite my tongue, and just be thankful I have a job....but for this guys sake...he better hope a better offer does not come along...cuz I'll be out like a fat kid in dodgeball.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Yes, this is a regional section, more of less - off topic. BUT site rules still apply (explicit materials, dodging the swear filter, etc.)
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:07 AM

boooooooo
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmikeEvo
Yes, this is a regional section, more of less - off topic. BUT site rules still apply (explicit materials, dodging the swear filter, etc.)

Originally Posted by beavis820
boooooooo
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Toughen up.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Turco, for you replace the word blue....(with Turco!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45nAI...eature=related
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

OH NO A MOD!!!! I swear I wasn't selling anything!!!!

Last edited by Smike; Jan 10, 2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: :) I'z watching
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

got some new mods...

hatch tints and an exhaust

Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

the Evo finally went wingless today, here are a few crappy cell phone pics because the camera battery is dead, and besides, the car is filthy...

I like it. I just feel bad because the trunk is soooo damn clean and freshly painted in this crappy weather. Oh well. Looks good.

Edit: BTW Turco, got my inspection yesterday, passed with flying colors thanks to you, appreciate it man!

Last edited by DocCola; Jan 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks good Ajay. Now you need a JDM rear and a drop and it'll look perfect wingless.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

those are both in the works. well the JDM rear is. Trying to figure out what I want to do suspension wise, just springs or spring (no pun intended) for coils....
Old Jan 10, 2009, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DocCola
those are both in the works. well the JDM rear is. Trying to figure out what I want to do suspension wise, just springs or spring (no pun intended) for coils....
When you get a JDM rear let me know, maybe we can get a better deal if we have 2 shipped together to save on costs
Old Jan 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tvieira24
When you get a JDM rear let me know, maybe we can get a better deal if we have 2 shipped together to save on costs
I deff will. If you want a know a good shop to have them painted since i was thinking about trying to save money buying a painted one.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DocCola
I deff will. If you want a know a good shop to have them painted since i was thinking about trying to save money buying a painted one.
I thought they all came painted from the factory?

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread