Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2009, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1slowevo mega post!!

Originally Posted by avengerhed
mom and dad must be so proud...

Check your PMs, fools. 10 of you have them. By the way, I suggest you Right-Click and Save-As...I didn't realize it would be a 16MB PDF. Sorry.
no pics of patches...

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Davids- is there enough people willing to dedicate to a full day? I would be willing to partake in a dyno day again. As long as everyone who commits follows through. I was thinking maybe in the area of the month of March...it will give me time to source some parts I have wanted, and give me time to install them.
I will join most likely. Not sure what car, but I have a few that would love to be dyno'd

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
and that promotion i was hoping for is certainly not coming... i plan on dusting off the old resume... i am sick of bailing water on a sinking ship
You have no idea about sinking ships, look at the financial world then come back and see me

Originally Posted by DocCola
I think Dave got them for us 90.00 a piece...he got a sweet deal and I'm glad he did, I love my mudflaps.

edit: I was beat by Turco, no surprise there
+1, I love mine too!!

Originally Posted by crazymikie
our profits were only 67% of what they were last quarter....oh well.....
blah blah blah, my company will be posting MULTI-BILLION $$ LOSS tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by Spins4
Well looks like the turbo may be sold..sale is pending...just waiting on Paypal now.

Now to just get rid of the Evo...
congrats and good luck!

Originally Posted by MR Turco
so i just got back from test driving cars with my dad. I have to say i was really unimpressed with the new lancer especially over the mazda 3 5 door. The fit and finish and ride quality were really not close and considering the mazda was cheaper, by a decent percentage, i was really disappointed.
I too was not impressed by the lancer at all.
PS. I own another car as of tonight
Old Jan 15, 2009, 08:54 PM

I can't believe im saying this already,.....................

But im seriously thinking of selling the evo already. And yes I've only owned it for 3 weeks. Up until now wanted to mod it and run 10s with a fp red. But idk,......... just not anymore
And usually its cuz ppl want other cars or cuz of they're fam is growing or cuz of their jobs. But idk y I wanna sell it
Weird
Old Jan 15, 2009, 09:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lhausi

But im seriously thinking of selling the evo already. And yes I've only owned it for 3 weeks. Up until now wanted to mod it and run 10s with a fp red. But idk,......... just not anymore
And usually its cuz ppl want other cars or cuz of they're fam is growing or cuz of their jobs. But idk y I wanna sell it
Weird
Yea... Thats pretty messed up. I'm about 5 months in and I think I still smile every time I walk up to my evo.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by dexmix
where are you from? don't see too many py evos around here.
i live in hubbardston right now but i can be seen in leominster, fitchburg, worcester or marlboro most of the time

i work at DCU near the solomon pond mall.

i just got the evo like a month and a half ago so you wouldnt have seen it prior to that
Old Jan 16, 2009, 05:16 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
my company made their revised numbers but we still are cutting 2400 jobs.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 05:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tryal
i live in hubbardston right now but i can be seen in leominster, fitchburg, worcester or marlboro most of the time

i just got the evo like a month and a half ago so you wouldnt have seen it prior to that
I think the g/f may have seen your car recently, she's from Clinton, but always around that area...

Turco, that sucks man, it's happening to everyone right now....stability has been a question for me for the past month or so...really putting a downer on planning for the house this year....when I dont know what's going to happen in the next few months
Old Jan 16, 2009, 05:29 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I am actually not worried at all. If my group were to even be hit there are two people in front of me out of 9 that would go first. Plus I feel I have enough connections in the company that would help me out if needed.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Morning fellaz!!!
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Hey Ajay, are you still interested in a Ralliart trunk mat? I think im gonna have one shipped from the UK. Maybe they'll give me a better shipping price if I buy more than 1.
I may be interested. I was planning on grabbing some parts for the car in the next few weeks and try to install them for so I can get retuned. Biggest problem is which springs do I want and where am I going to install them. Lemmie know a price if you can get one...

Weird
That is crazy. Maybe it's the weather? Winter blues? Give it til the spring when the roads are clear and you can go shred some back roads. You will fall in love all over again...

Originally Posted by KGHtheII
Yea... Thats pretty messed up. I'm about 5 months in and I think I still smile every time I walk up to my evo.
Couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by tryal

I beleive I to have seen you, or at least your car. There was a LY Evo running around Leominster/Fitchburg when I was living in Lunenburg a few months back, never figured out who it was.

I love in Marlboro and am constantly cutting down through that area near the mall to get to Clinton and Bolton. If you see me throw up a wave. There is also a black 8 near the rotary owned by a friend of mine.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:29 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Weird
its not for everyone. If you don't like it i recommend dumping it sooner then later as it will only depreciate further.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
PS. I own another car as of tonight
this is f*cked! what did you buy??? you cant just say "i bought a car" and not say what!!! haha

apparently my buddy erik bought a jeep SRT8 spur of the moment last nite... said it was employee pricing + 5k off

Last edited by Paulnsx; Jan 16, 2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by KGHtheII
+100

i am 1.5 years in and i still get a huge smile everytime i drive my evo. the harsh ride and rattles still don't bother me one bit. if anything i actually love her more now than when i bought her as i [edit: with some help ] slowly mod her

Last edited by Paulnsx; Jan 16, 2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Did you even go on fakebook yesterday...look at Vegas' status from yesterday...Turco and I were there joining in on the fun, and we know what it is

...Kenny wasn't there cuz he no fb user
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

i see now

kenny u r teh ghey for not joining facebook
Old Jan 16, 2009, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
i see now

kenny u r teh ghey for not joining facebook
u r teh ghey for having a sandy vagina last night...

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread