Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2009, 08:34 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you are missing a bunch of spaces and you keep double typing letters. Just wondering.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really? I didn't even notice,and actually im on my sidekick,and its deff time for a new one,lol

Must be from barely getting any sleep
Old Jan 16, 2009, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

...maybe its just the spacebar that is faulty...hahahhaa j/k
Old Jan 16, 2009, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lhausi
I can't believe im saying this already,.....................

But im seriously thinking of selling the evo already. And yes I've only owned it for 3 weeks. Up until now wanted to mod it and run 10s with a fp red. But idk,......... just not anymore
And usually its cuz ppl want other cars or cuz of they're fam is growing or cuz of their jobs. But idk y I wanna sell it
Weird
ouch. that is shorter than anyone I have ever heard selling an evo!!
10's aren't as easy as it sounds, but its a ride if you can.

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
I think the g/f may have seen your car recently, she's from Clinton, but always around that area...

Turco, that sucks man, it's happening to everyone right now....stability has been a question for me for the past month or so...really putting a downer on planning for the house this year....when I dont know what's going to happen in the next few months
Citi announced today that its splitting up the company and wrote off $9B in the 4th Q. Woohoo!!

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
this is f*cked! what did you buy??? you cant just say "i bought a car" and not say what!!! haha

apparently my buddy erik bought a jeep SRT8 spur of the moment last nite... said it was employee pricing + 5k off
SRT8 jeep was one of the suv options I was looking at.
I bought a 04 anthracite TL last night. It will make it alot easier to drive to work in traffic everyday.
Damn, now I am a Honda owner tho

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Did you even go on fakebook yesterday...look at Vegas' status from yesterday...Turco and I were there joining in on the fun, and we know what it is

...Kenny wasn't there cuz he no fb user
Damn FB

Originally Posted by tvieira24
Come on bro, what's a few corroded harness connections in the long run? Don't worry about it man, every car has a few snags before it's running the way you want it to.

No worries bro, your evo's sick! Just stick with it for a little while and you'll realize the pros outweigh the cons.
I had the nice corroded harness problem. rewired everything and fixed the grommet that leaks. No more problems

Originally Posted by MR Turco
so it looks like i will be going with a CBRD FMIC when i get my tax return.

Originally Posted by MR Turco
yeah, i have read a couple of tests that said their core works very well, comparable to the AMS core. I don't want to state the price but shipped it is lower than the AMS, Nesei, buschur and ETS Garrett core.

I really think their work is quality and the couple of things they have produced (BBK, radiator) have been gorgeous and work extremely well.
They do great work. I think their radiator would accent that fmic nicely
Old Jan 16, 2009, 09:29 AM

Yeah I know its not easy,was gunna just do a mod at a time,start with exhaust and licp,then cams,then ic,then bov,then red,...........

But yeah the corrosion doesn't bug me,cuz the dealer fixed it for free,well cleaned the connectors out. So I still needa seal the grommet.
And yeah if anyone wants to donate a new sidekick feel free,lol
Old Jan 16, 2009, 09:38 AM

I can't believe im saying this already,.....................

But im seriously thinking of selling the evo already. And yes I've only owned it for 3 weeks. Up until now wanted to mod it and run 10s with a fp red. But idk,......... just not anymore
And usually its cuz ppl want other cars or cuz of they're fam is growing or cuz of their jobs. But idk y I wanna sell it
Weird
That tells me the Evo is not for you (as others have already said). I was extremely sad to see mine go after only a year and a half I only sold mine to buy a house...otherwise I would have kept it a long time...So again, if you are going to sell it, I would do it sooner than later as mentioned....
Old Jan 16, 2009, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by tryal
i live in hubbardston right now but i can be seen in leominster, fitchburg, worcester or marlboro most of the time

i work at DCU near the solomon pond mall.

i just got the evo like a month and a half ago so you wouldnt have seen it prior to that
Interesting...my Mom works at DCU in Westboro...Is Julia still manager down there?
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:01 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
They do great work. I think their radiator would accent that fmic nicely
Hrmmm....
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:03 AM

Idk,I like the car,but not for payments,lol id rather save that money. And itd be a great weekend car,but not a dd,and for 2 cars my insurance would be like 500 a month on top of the monthly 300 bucks for the car. If I made more money id easily be able to afford it. And honestly I don't see the point in having a car like this as a dd and rack up miles and not modd it. Idk,well see how I feel about it after I fix all the lil problems
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:13 AM

500/month in insurance I paid $1300 for the year last year, and I thought that was a little high! Now I pay $300/year for the VR4
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Idk,I like the car,but not for payments,lol id rather save that money. And itd be a great weekend car,but not a dd,and for 2 cars my insurance would be like 500 a month on top of the monthly 300 bucks for the car. If I made more money id easily be able to afford it. And honestly I don't see the point in having a car like this as a dd and rack up miles and not modd it. Idk,well see how I feel about it after I fix all the lil problems
Originally Posted by Marshall O
500/month in insurance I paid $1300 for the year last year, and I thought that was a little high! Now I pay $300/year for the VR4
I think he ment 500 for 2 cars which still seams high. I paid 1400 this past year for two pretty new cars and both drivers under 25...though I have a few old dings on my record, woops.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Marshall O
Now I pay $300/year for the VR4

...in the eyes of the insurance company, you're insuring an old piece of shat. (no offense)
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

so...anyone want linguini's tonightz?
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:28 AM

best car evar!
<------------

Yeah my buddy picked up an 05 caddy cts-V yesterday,and on top of that,he got the promotion I've been dreaming of for over a year.

So that's prolly y im down,but oh well wut can ya do. And I wouldn't get rid of it cuz of the corroded connectors. Those don't bug me at all, its just that,idk.....dunno how to describe it. the point im at now in life,I thought it'd make me happier than it does. Might be cuz of this stoopid chick,or the damn job thing,idk.
And im one of those ppl that r never satisfied and there's always aloota room for improvement
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:32 AM

Yeah I meant 500 for both cars,and that's with full coverage and all the bells and whistles. When I heard that told them to takeeverything but liability off of my dd civic,lol
So well see hhow that goes. And I got a whole lot of "hiccups" in my driving record. That doesn't help me at all. Lets just say,I had to take that drivers retraining course a few months back. And lost my license on my last bday,lol

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread