Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
timz let me know how you want me to pay you. paypal, cash, check, man-sechs... let me know
Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

I can just collect when I come down to bring said product(s) and to hang out. Easier that way. I don't have a PayPal account right now.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hm.. are these any good I need them to finish up the galant but this is the only site i know of to order these from...
I need a male and female fitting...
http://www.extremepsi.com/store/cust...at=1559&page=1
Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
if you find some weather to do it in. I would recommend renting some dyno time.
I will look into it. Would you be apposed to me using the dyno at DSG, only awd one I know of around here, unless you know another more convient place.

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
Maybe I has to bring my own toilet paper soon???

I think we should just drop politics... ppl are just gunna get pissed off. I was simply saying yesterday that I thought his speech was very good.
I aggree, I've been biting my tongue on jumping in. I hate talking politics, it's a lose/lose conversation.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
I can just collect when I come down to bring said product(s) and to hang out. Easier that way. I don't have a PayPal account right now.
oh btw, i love you. sick deal + i don't even have to research/decide what to buy/where to buy it.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by DocCola
I will look into it. Would you be apposed to me using the dyno at DSG, only awd one I know of around here, unless you know another more convient place.
ESP in Sterling FTMFW
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
Maybe I has to bring my own toilet paper soon???

I think we should just drop politics... ppl are just gunna get pissed off. I was simply saying yesterday that I thought his speech was very good.
I already have to bring my own kleenex!!!! ghey... and i jsut ran out. *sigh*

also - they stopped our office supplies a few weeks ago. No pencil's nothing, except printer paper - and even that has to be put in as an emergency request. LOL @ emergency printer paper.

also -

and this picture soreley needs a caption.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by avengerhed
I am seriously disappointed in some of you guys. And yeah, the topic should definitely be dropped.
+1

This subject makes a few well respected people on here sound like ignorant douche bags.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by MR Turco
I dunno, i thought my point was we should draw the line at spending $150+ million on an inauguration.
Back when things went south in 2001, I remember being at a company meeting at Terabledyne. They were talking about how even though things were bad that we weren't going to let things go to **** and how 'we will not let the lights burn out in the signage outside.' Well, about a year and half later, the lights did burn out and they didn't replace them.

You know what's worse than having to go into work when your job sucks and you have gotten a paycut? Having to look at a building that looks like a run down shanty ****hole because it's gone to pot.

Perception is reality. There's been a grave perception of this country and many people have been disheartened and are looking for change. To not do -something- in the way of an inauguration would do more damage than good in my opinion.

Everyone keeps throwing that number around, although it is clearly a lot more fiscally responsible than previous years and it pales in comparison to many of the dumb decisions that Bush made throughout his tenure.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:12 AM

So the preamp is sold....time to buy guns!

I learned that from my buddy Steve.

Sell goods, buy guns!
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

(1slowevo) Paul.....you haz PM
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crazymikie
Back when things went south in 2001, I remember being at a company meeting at Terabledyne. They were talking about how even though things were bad that we weren't going to let things go to **** and how 'we will not let the lights burn out in the signage outside.' Well, about a year and half later, the lights did burn out and they didn't replace them.

You know what's worse than having to go into work when your job sucks and you have gotten a paycut? Having to look at a building that looks like a run down shanty ****hole because it's gone to pot.

Perception is reality. There's been a grave perception of this country and many people have been disheartened and are looking for change. To not do -something- in the way of an inauguration would do more damage than good in my opinion.

Everyone keeps throwing that number around, although it is clearly a lot more fiscally responsible than previous years and it pales in comparison to many of the dumb decisions that Bush made throughout his tenure.
This is a really good point, I could not have said it better myself. I think the most important thing about Obama is that he *wants* to fix this country. You can just see it in him when he speaks, at least that's what I think. This country needs someone that is vocal and a leader. Someone to motivate and empower America. Perception and attitude are very important. Not everyone is going to agree with everything he does, but the fact that he cares and is making a genuine public effort is what really matters and is what is going to pull us out of this recession. That's my opinion anyway.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

Mikie- I bought a sixxr of Stone 'Ruination' ($16 bargain)...I can't wait to get all dem hops in my belly!!!
Old Jan 21, 2009, 09:03 AM

I am really starting to hate that word...change...

Does change involve bringing back everyone from the last (D) President? Sounds like more of the same to me. My biggest problem with the whole thing is there are MILLIONS of people who voted for him w/o even knowing what he was going to do to help fix this country. All they knew is that CHANGE was going to happen. When you ask them what change they expect, or how it is going to happen, they just say "he will make the country better". Amazing! Call me skeptic (or a douchebag!), I don't care. I hope like hell he does a fantastic job and the country will be in a better position 4 years from now.

That's MY opinion!
Old Jan 21, 2009, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Pandora ads invasive commercials --> http://dailygeek.pressdemocrat.com/d...=2318782&mode=

p.s. marshall you are such a douche! the biggest one i know!
Obama is going to fix everything!

p.p.s. can someone photoshop obama's head on a ghostbuster body? that would rock <3

Last edited by EvoBroMA; Jan 21, 2009 at 09:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread