Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:05 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolution MR IX
I had an appointment late September with the Mitsu's service rep to inspect my car with all the issues I've been having. Luckily I called a day before my appt. to check if everything will fall through. WTF? The service rep cancelled the appt. and I did not receive a call from them. It would have been a day off from work wastedl. So I was called back in October, and was asked to bring my car "tomorrow". Thanks for the advance notice.
So I brought my car in at around 9 am. That was the time they told me that the service rep will show up. 9:45 am. the service rep shows up. A little late, no big deal. I stood around waiting till 11am. What was the service rep doing? Getting his coffee and playing solitaire in his office. WTF? I didn't say anything at the moment... so I went to the waiting room and took a nap. Woke up @ 1. Went out to the bays and he was almost done inspectin the car. I was thinking... how does he know about the other problems that I'm having. I ask the guy at the service desk (manager maybe) and he told me to bring it back another time. I was so pissed... I just wanted to get out of there. Thats how they treat someone that bought probably the most expensive car on their lot. Bought it from them brand new without ever seeing it or touching it. Now its been a month and they still have not call me about the hood vent and grill they're suppose to replace. Im gonna call someone in management and see what happens.
Jesus, sounds pretty ridiculous. Good luck getting it worked out. I would try to talk to corporate.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is it time to leave yet?!?!?
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:26 AM

thanx... i wouldnt recommend anyone going to that place. the sad thing is... i recommened a friend to them that bought 2 evos... he totaled an RS and bought a GG MR like mine.

oh yeah.. they installed my zerolift kit on wrong... after sumone hit my car in 06. i noteced it even more at the natick meet. it was all wavy lookin. took it off and never had time to put it back on.

Last edited by Evolution MR IX; Nov 9, 2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
is it time to leave yet?!?!?
you can leave anytime u like. now if u want. but i cant guarantee that you can go back monday.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

you can leave anytime u like. now if u want. but i cant guarantee that you can go back monday.
what if i dont want to go back monday?
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:34 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Then leave now.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

for you paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RSuv8hroc
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

I had an appointment late September with the Mitsu's service rep to inspect my car with all the issues I've been having. Luckily I called a day before my appt. to check if everything will fall through. WTF? The service rep cancelled the appt. and I did not receive a call from them. It would have been a day off from work wastedl. So I was called back in October, and was asked to bring my car "tomorrow". Thanks for the advance notice.
So I brought my car in at around 9 am. That was the time they told me that the service rep will show up. 9:45 am. the service rep shows up. A little late, no big deal. I stood around waiting till 11am. What was the service rep doing? Getting his coffee and playing solitaire in his office. WTF? I didn't say anything at the moment... so I went to the waiting room and took a nap. Woke up @ 1. Went out to the bays and he was almost done inspectin the car. I was thinking... how does he know about the other problems that I'm having. I ask the guy at the service desk (manager maybe) and he told me to bring it back another time. I was so pissed... I just wanted to get out of there. Thats how they treat someone that bought probably the most expensive car on their lot. Bought it from them brand new without ever seeing it or touching it. Now its been a month and they still have not call me about the hood vent and grill they're suppose to replace. Im gonna call someone in management and see what happens.
Wow, that is some serious horse $hit!!
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:44 AM

then tuesday it is.... lol
Old Nov 9, 2007, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Spins4
Wow, that is some serious horse $hit!!
yup...i wanna punch those 2 old farts in the face... ill do that after i become a citizen lol.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

yup...i wanna punch those 2 old farts in the face... ill do that after i become a citizen lol.
This is sig worthy!!!
Old Nov 9, 2007, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
This is sig worthy!!!
lol... wow u took it as a sig for real... but daym what if i get sued for breaking his jaw? ... i cant get deported then.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

i really want to go home!!!
Old Nov 9, 2007, 10:37 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

lol... wow u took it as a sig for real... but daym what if i get sued for breaking his jaw? ... i cant get deported then.
yes you crim-alien!
Old Nov 9, 2007, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

I won't keep it as a sig. I just thought it was funny.

The idea behind strong arming someone is to give them an idea that there is worse things to happen if they keep messin up or screwing you over. Tell him to make it happen, or walk him around the back of the building and shove his face into the bricks. The mssg usually gets sent pretty quick.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread