Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 10:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
VVVVTEEEECH.......... NAAAAAAAASSS!!!

That was hilarious.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Timz has email.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry for the 2 replies Kenny, I am completely retarded today.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by MR Turco
That is one of the stimuli Obama is proposing. Neither of which i think will work but at least it is money in my pocket.
what's the criteria for this one? i know the last one was basically a loan that you had to pay back on your taxes this year. so really, all the govt did was to get people who didn't have money to spend to spend money. great idea.

stimulus checks are bull****.

that being said, i did my best to stimulate the economy this weekend, spending money on alcohol, strippers and ammunition. don't blame me for the failing economic state of the country....
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Hola gentlemen!!

I has teh sick today...been napping on the couch in the lounge here. I hate being sick
me too. i am leaving for mexico on wednesday and i'm really not happy that i feel like crap now
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

i got the full INJEN upper, lower, and intake fitted in my car but the couplars are blowing...? running stock boost on fwd. it doesnt feel like it lags whats so ever. when you just floor it, it just pops. early fall, i had my lower turbo couplar pop. the car just stalled, gasped for air like a dying horse so i pulled over. popped the hood and their it was loose lower hard pipe from the turbo(black j pipe).

i need help figuring out which size clamps to buy to fit the injen setup i got?!!

heres my thread if anyone can help:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ml#post6642658
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Happy belated bday Mike!!!

Oh, and can I say....

HOW ABOUT THEM STEELERS!!! WOO-HOO!!! I have now officially been alive to see 5 out of the 6 championships they have one...the first one I was conceived too late to make it for

Ok, that is all today. Prob for next few days for that matter...now that I am more an EvoM lurker now....
Old Feb 2, 2009, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Spins4
Happy belated bday Mike!!!

Oh, and can I say....

HOW ABOUT THEM STEELERS!!! WOO-HOO!!! I have now officially been alive to see 5 out of the 6 championships they have one...the first one I was conceived too late to make it for

Ok, that is all today. Prob for next few days for that matter...now that I am more an EvoM lurker now....
Bill haz PM
Old Feb 2, 2009, 01:36 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
paul can has walbro and blox mount.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 01:57 PM

Paul better install those himself
Old Feb 2, 2009, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, after taking my front plate frame off I guess I can say im not too happy. My paint cracked right near the top driver's side hole of the front plate bracket and my 3m film is scuffed up in some spots but their only like 2-3 inches long. Not to mention I also now have to replace the plate frame and I just had the 3m film applied and front bumper repainted about 5 months ago. I kinda wanna tell my boss about the extra damage I found but he's probably gonna say its nothing major but the thing is it wasn't there before and I paid a lot of money to have those pieces painted and the 3m film applied. I also don't wanna come off as an ******* to my boss.

Last edited by 19DB794; Feb 2, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

My .02 Josh, he effed up the car, he should fix it. It's his own fault for not paying attention and backing into it. I don't care if a general hit my car, he's going to pay for it one way or the other.

For you new licence plate frame get the beatbrush one, its what I have, nice and small, no huge black frame on the front of your car.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 03:35 PM
Evolved Member

My .02 Josh, he effed up the car, he should fix it. It's his own fault for not paying attention and backing into it. I don't care if a general hit my car, he's going to pay for it one way or the other.

For you new licence plate frame get the beatbrush one, its what I have, nice and small, no huge black frame on the front of your car.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DocCola

The funny thing is I was parked parallel to him and then someone parked their work van in front of our cars which made it hard for him to move his company van. So when he tried to move he got too close to my car and rubbed up against my bumper and basically pulled the plate frame until it broke. My plate looked like someone pop'd a sardine can open lol. I'm gonna check tomorrow morning for any damage to my wheels or fender because I'm surprised that the only damage done was to the front bumper and its not that major but its just the fact that it wasn't there before. To my surprise, I used some plastix on the scuffs on the clear bra and it did work a little. Im sure if I had a PC and maybe a better polish that can be used on plastic they would disappear

Last edited by 19DB794; Feb 2, 2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
paul can has walbro and blox mount.
turco can has win? clearly.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread