Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2009, 04:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paulnsx
i accidentally tricked myself into coming in super early the past two days... so ghey! this place is an f'in ghost town at 8am...
A day late, but...8AM is super early? SRSLY I normally get to the office at 6:15-6:30...so I guess 5:30 is super early for me

Just playin' Paul! Cute kitty btw!
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

Nah Marsh, you didn't beep at me. There's another silver VIII rolling around Marlborough now...got red badges.

It's easy to spot Brian since he has his license plate smack in the middle of his giant intercooler...
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:32 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by avengerhed
It's easy to spot Brian since he has his license plate smack in the middle of his giant intercooler...
Thats better for aerodynamics, i am surprised more people don't run it like that.
Evolved Member

so was there a meet this week at the chicken bone? I work like 5 min. from there....but the first page never gets updated...
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KGHtheII
Timz.. Binding is getting replaced under warranty. They shipped out a highback to me today

Awesome!!

So I am almost done picking out all my new gear. I decided on either the Danny Kass GNU, and the Travis Rice LibTech. After reading up on the magne-traction and banana technology, I couldn't look anywhere else. Especially for NE territory.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
so was there a meet this week at the chicken bone? I work like 5 min. from there....but the first page never gets updated...
You haven't missed it yet Paul, they are going tomorrow I believe.

PS- I work near the Chicken Bone as well since I'm at the labs, where are you these days?
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:55 AM
Evolving Member

i thoroughly enjoy writing polite work emails that have an undertone of "f*ck you"

haha
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
It's actually in the metal not the paint.Both rear doors have them. I've meaning to look at a few Evo's to see if they have them but I keep forgetting to look. I just hope that's how all Evo's are because I bought my Evo used and the carfax is clean but those aren't always 100% correct but all the panels on my car have the vin # still on them.
sounds kinda sketchy to me

i've looked pretty closely at all my body panels and i have never seen something like what you describe
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Marshall O
A day late, but...8AM is super early? SRSLY I normally get to the office at 6:15-6:30...so I guess 5:30 is super early for me

Just playin' Paul! Cute kitty btw!
software engineer >>> civil engineer

sorry marshmellow

Originally Posted by avengerhed
fail.

its not an official evo meet - hence no update.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Paulnsx
sounds kinda sketchy to me

i've looked pretty closely at all my body panels and i have never seen something like what you describe
I'm gonna have to checl out another local evo because now I'm a lil worried since the dealership passed the car off to me as a car that has never been in an accident and never had any previous problems. I hope it hasn't been in an accident because I paid quite a bit because the car was so clean and had low miles (only 12k at the time).
Old Feb 11, 2009, 06:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
I'm gonna have to checl out another local evo because now I'm a lil worried since the dealership passed the car off to me as a car that has never been in an accident and never had any previous problems. I hope it hasn't been in an accident because I paid quite a bit because the car was so clean and had low miles (only 12k at the time).
try taking a pic if you can. dont get too stressed over it. it could be nothing and/or maybe my car has the same thing and i just havent noticed.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Josh if you want I'm going to be home all night from like 3 on, you can swing by or I can meet you somewhere. Same exact cars, should be easy enough to figure out. Plus thanks to my Dad keeping me around his auto body shop a lot I'm pretty good with noticing that kind of stuff. Let me know, you have my #
Old Feb 11, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

The meet's thursday. You gonna make it out?
Old Feb 11, 2009, 07:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Awesome!!

So I am almost done picking out all my new gear. I decided on either the Danny Kass GNU, and the Travis Rice LibTech. After reading up on the magne-traction and banana technology, I couldn't look anywhere else. Especially for NE territory.
zomg i know. It's amazing.

Once you go black you never go back...

Got a Free oil change this AM from Mitsu. So happy I dont go to that dealership for every service I need. Guy was a dick when I was asking him about the fuel in oil dilution problem the 10s have been having. I was just asking him to talk to the rep that is coming tomorrow about it. He was acting like I was asking for a free handout and downplaying the problem. Like he didnt believe me. I said to him.. "You have my oil, go smell it.. It smells like fuel."

Last edited by KGHtheII; Feb 11, 2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 07:25 AM

zomg hi thar

first on-track pics! in teh rainzor?! eek

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread