Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can has orange evo PLEEZ? https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...range-evo.html

flat orange IX FTMFW!!!!
Old Feb 14, 2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
interested in great manlove?? click below
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...gsr-cheap.html
i think that one slipped through the cracks
Old Feb 15, 2009, 06:50 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Title Says it all:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...lve-where.html
Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So when's everyone start gettin together for events ? Is there a good site with the events in are area listed ? I really want to try and get to a lot more track events this year whether its 1/4 mile or auto cross or w/e is around ?

Turco your sr20 a na built one a realy sr20det ? My friend is a big nissan drift fan. Went to wyotech in cali for 2 years and can fabricate his *** off. Had his own company out there for two years called 5150 Fabrications. If you want any kind of front stront brace, rear strut brace or roll cages. All tig welded.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:42 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Evo8Emperor
Turco your sr20 a na built one a realy sr20det ? My friend is a big nissan drift fan. Went to wyotech in cali for 2 years and can fabricate his *** off. Had his own company out there for two years called 5150 Fabrications. If you want any kind of front stront brace, rear strut brace or roll cages. All tig welded.

Thanks for the info. The sentra just has the stock SR20DE Roller Rocker motor that came with it with basic bolt ons. With exhaust, intake, header car made 135whp which isn't bad considering that is more than it was rated to make at the flywheel.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
lol
Old Feb 15, 2009, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I finally have no check engine light due to no cat for now lol. I also tried to install my aMS small battery kit and once I had everything apart, I remembered that it doesnt work with the stock air box and im too lazy to install my intake.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 01:31 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I now has garage lights, bench plugs, and 50 amp sub panel in the garage
Old Feb 15, 2009, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
I finally have no check engine light due to no cat for now lol. I also tried to install my aMS small battery kit and once I had everything apart, I remembered that it doesnt work with the stock air box and im too lazy to install my intake.
Josh, installing the intake was cake man. I did it in my garage (freezing my *** off mind you) at like 10pm a few weeks ago because I was bored & wanted to see if it would work. DOOO IT!

BTW, I will be around ALL week finally, won't be going back to the Cape til Sunday, so if you want to come over at all this week let me know. Only thing I want to make sure I get done is to go check out Dave's camera.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola
Josh, installing the intake was cake man. I did it in my garage (freezing my *** off mind you) at like 10pm a few weeks ago because I was bored & wanted to see if it would work. DOOO IT!

BTW, I will be around ALL week finally, won't be going back to the Cape til Sunday, so if you want to come over at all this week let me know. Only thing I want to make sure I get done is to go check out Dave's camera.
haha maybe i'll install it tomorrow or something. I wanna get rid of some of the boxes in my room but I'm also not planning to get a tune till april and I still gotta order more parts lol.

Last edited by 19DB794; Feb 15, 2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm working on alla that for my basement. I picked up two steel benches from a dealership that closed, one came with a pretty beat up but usable vice. I'm trying to find a bench grinder now, just to use a wire wheel on so I don't have to maul my drill for it. I need to pickup some pegboard from homedepot. I wish I had a garage...
Old Feb 15, 2009, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
haha maybe i'll install it tomorrow or something. I wanna get rid of some of the boxes in my room but I'm also not planning to get a tune till april and I still gotta order more parts lol.
It's never ending man. I have decided that I am done modding for this year. Once I get a good tune, install my springs and get an alignment I'm done until after the summer/fall. I have been wanting to get some more tattoos since I got back from the sandbox, haven't done that. I have wanted to get some more stuff for my house, haven't done that. Hell, only reason I might finally get myself a nice camera is because Dave is selling his.

I've been putting to much into my car lately (not money wise, just time really) and it really is getting a bit old. I don't want to wear out my fun with the car prematurely. I use to always get rid of cars a year or so after owning them because I got bored, I don't want to do that with the Evo. Time to focus on some other stuff for awhile.

If you want to install stuff, throw it in your car and come on over! Between me, my roomate and my downstairs neighbor, we can install some stuff! And it will keep me busy this week!
Old Feb 15, 2009, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola
It's never ending man. I have decided that I am done modding for this year. Once I get a good tune, install my springs and get an alignment I'm done until after the summer/fall. I have been wanting to get some more tattoos since I got back from the sandbox, haven't done that. I have wanted to get some more stuff for my house, haven't done that. Hell, only reason I might finally get myself a nice camera is because Dave is selling his.

I've been putting to much into my car lately (not money wise, just time really) and it really is getting a bit old. I don't want to wear out my fun with the car prematurely. I use to always get rid of cars a year or so after owning them because I got bored, I don't want to do that with the Evo. Time to focus on some other stuff for awhile.

If you want to install stuff, throw it in your car and come on over! Between me, my roomate and my downstairs neighbor, we can install some stuff! And it will keep me busy this week!
Wanna install it now? lol j/k... I actually just grabbed it from upstairs and pretty much prepped it. I think I'll install it tomorrow along with my AMS small battery kit once I get home. I think I'm gonna order a set of Stance GR+ coilovers as well. I just have to find someone to corner balance the car afterward.

Last edited by 19DB794; Feb 15, 2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

Free BMW M3:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/968512408.html
Old Feb 16, 2009, 06:49 AM

did hackjob giroux finally make it over? i'm still waiting to get my powder coating oven hooked up. it's okay, though. i've changed greg's name on my corporate contact page to 'hindustan electricians.' i'm sure he'll appreciate those calls....

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread