Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2009, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
edited
why is this edited? your leaving saturday for good and you still wont let the truth come out?
Old May 7, 2009, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by beavis820
why is this edited? your leaving saturday for good and you still wont let the truth come out?
you're the one going into the middle of no where with me... so what does that say for you?
Old May 8, 2009, 04:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Haha thanks for editing that ajay. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier about the jdm rear. It was a rough day at work lol. Post some pics up though, I wanna see how it looks.
I will post some pics at lunch. I had to shorten my exhaust and to be honest, I'm not sure I 100% like how it looks, I might shorten it more...but I'll throw some pics up. And no worrys about getting back to me, Tony called around 2 and was all for coming over to get it installed. It looks great btw.

Originally Posted by crazymikie
Is Rai fixed?

Odin humps every dog he meets. Dunno why. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it though. It's embarassing....LOL
Rai is not fixed. I don't have it in my to fix him. I will deal with him crying and whining at all the unfixed females, I just can't let someone cut off his nuts, just can't.
Old May 8, 2009, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Here we go. These are off my BB Storm, so they arn't bad quality, just not great either, but they give you a good idea. Doesn't help that my car if filthy again.

I like how the tip is now (looks 10000 times better than before) but I think I have to move it in more. I wanted it where it is so I don't get bumper burn, but I might just have to deal with it/keep it clean. It looks good...but I just think it would look better with the tip not poking out so much...take a look and tell me what you think...

By DocCola at 2009-05-08

By doccola at 2009-05-08

By doccola at 2009-05-08

By doccola at 2009-05-08
Old May 8, 2009, 07:15 AM

My dog came testicleless so I don't have to feel bad He's already ornery enough anyway.

I think the tip looks fine. It's better out a bit than putting **** all over your bumper....
Old May 8, 2009, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

I think the tip looks fine. It's better out a bit than putting **** all over your bumper....

Wow... TWSS?
Old May 8, 2009, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

My dog came testicleless so I don't have to feel bad He's already ornery enough anyway.

Yeah, my ex wanted to chop off his jewels from day one, thank god she has no say anymore. Rai has been spared that shame.

I think it looks good from every angle except when you get down to the same level as the bumper looking it in from the side or anything the straight on...I think it is just going to stay the way it is for now.
Old May 8, 2009, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by avengerhed
Wow... TWSS?
epic!
Old May 8, 2009, 12:14 PM

Hi Everyone

My name is Shannon, and I just bought a 2004 black Evo VIII. I just moved to MA from Florida. I sold my Miata for the Evo to have a better car for year round driving up here, and well my ex always wanted one. So, I went back and read the last 50+ or so pages to get an idea of who some of you are. Is it just guys in here? I did not see a single post from any girls. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. And hope to meet some of you at some upcoming shows or gatherings if my schedule cooperates. -Shan

Originally Posted by DocCola
I appologize to anyone I offended, including Dave, here and now. I'm just not going to bother posting. If anyone else wants to say something to me, no matter what, just take it to PM. I don't want to clutter up this thread anymore than I already have.
Ummm....thought you said you were done posting in here? You should stick to your word
Old May 8, 2009, 12:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evochic-YaRly
Hi Everyone

My name is Shannon, and I just bought a 2004 black Evo VIII. I just moved to MA from Florida. I sold my Miata for the Evo to have a better car for year round driving up here, and well my ex always wanted one. So, I went back and read the last 50+ or so pages to get an idea of who some of you are. Is it just guys in here? I did not see a single post from any girls. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. And hope to meet some of you at some upcoming shows or gatherings if my schedule cooperates. -Shan

Ummm....thought you said you were done posting in here? You should stick to your word
Very sweet to have a girl! Yes we are all dudes... haha Congrats on the new purchase!
Old May 8, 2009, 12:23 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Everyone

ZOMG you are offically accepted meow. Were you at the WPI show, there was a girl there with a black 8 with pink accents on the wheels. Car looked good.
Old May 8, 2009, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No wai!

Kate posts in here once in a while, and she's always reading. I forget her screenname, but Kate and Chris have a TB Evo 9, and they were co-driving at the May 3rd auto-x!
Old May 8, 2009, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
ZOMG you are offically accepted meow. Were you at the WPI show, there was a girl there with a black 8 with pink accents on the wheels. Car looked good.
I was going to ask this... wasn't that a IX though?!? I meant to go say hi...
Old May 8, 2009, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Hi Everyone

As for girls in the thread...I think Caitlin (Black IX) posts pretty rarely but she and her husband Chris were out racing with us last weekend. As for girls at the meets/races...most of our wifes/girlfriends attend.

As Paul said, congrats on the purchase and welcome...
Old May 8, 2009, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Hi Everyone

You read the last 50 pages of this thread and you are still willing to post here? Brave girl haha

Welcome

Last edited by KGHtheII; May 8, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread