Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yaay, my evos getting a new paintjob thanks to the insurance. It just got keyed back to front and even the back bumper and trunk. The only pieces that look good are the hood, front bumper and roof lol.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy **** Josh, those *******s actually did something to your car? How are you not ready to kill someone? I want to just because I messed up my own front lip!

Nice Beretta, looks like the 92 series. I'm tired of guns for the day since I spent the whole day on Deven's teaching classes on M240B's, M249's, M9's (Beretta as well), M4's (boooooring), Mark19's and M2 .50 cal's. Then I had to qualify on what has to be the worst ****ing pop up target range I have ever seen. Still got sharpshooter, but it would have been expert like normal if 2 of my 7 targets actually popped up.

Jason, if you buy back the car I still call the wheels since I think three of mine now have curb rash.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DocCola

Jason, if you buy back the car I still call the wheels since I think three of mine now have curb rash.

Lol if I do buy it back I'll consider letting the rims go. But both you and Tim wanted them at the same time. I'll let you two duke it out over who gets them.. The other three should be in mint condition, if not just a spot touch of rash. Its been a while since I've seen the car so yea...
Old Jul 11, 2009, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

Oh, I didn't know Tim wanted them too. Guess we will just have to have a fight to the death.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 06:34 PM

Oh, I didn't know Tim wanted them too. Guess we will just have to have a fight to the death.
we should have a gun range meet....
Old Jul 11, 2009, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Holy **** Josh, those *******s actually did something to your car? How are you not ready to kill someone? I want to just because I messed up my own front lip!
Yea someone did something to it because I woke up this afternoon and my brother told me to take a look at my car and it was covered from front to back on both sides with scratches and the back bumper looks like they took a piece of sand paper to it lol. I'm pretty mad considering IDK when its gonna be going to the body shop and if it goes in next week, thats gonna delay my tune for probably another 3 weeks or so because the car is going to Ventura's and he takes a long time lol. **** like this makes me want to sell the car because you cant have anything nice now a days without people destroying it. Not to mention I had Paul detail it last Sunday and it looked great and now his hard work was for nothing because its gonna be repainted. So much for working on the Evo this weekend because after I saw that, I just didnt feel like working on it. At least I swapped out the boost controller spring and installed the serial cable for my Uego and I finally got a damn tool box for all my tools that I have lol.

Last edited by 19DB794; Jul 11, 2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 07:28 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
zomg i _love_ my new suspension setup.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 12:54 AM

Nice Beretta, looks like the 92 series. I'm tired of guns for the day since I spent the whole day on Deven's teaching classes on M240B's, M249's, M9's (Beretta as well), M4's (boooooring), Mark19's and M2 .50 cal's. Then I had to qualify on what has to be the worst ****ing pop up target range I have ever seen. Still got sharpshooter, but it would have been expert like normal if 2 of my 7 targets actually popped up.
I guess i'm only jealous of the mark 19, i always wanted to try 1 (and a javelin) . a very close friend of mine was a marine corp range coach. so i dont feel to bad about the rest, just the 1 a civilian like me cant try for them self. everything else can be had if you know the right people (which i dont... yet).

Originally Posted by crazymikie
can i bring a ringer???
Old Jul 12, 2009, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by beavis820

can i bring a ringer???
only if he's on my team....
Old Jul 12, 2009, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Yea someone did something to it because I woke up this afternoon and my brother told me to take a look at my car and it was covered from front to back on both sides with scratches and the back bumper looks like they took a piece of sand paper to it lol. I'm pretty mad considering IDK when its gonna be going to the body shop and if it goes in next week, thats gonna delay my tune for probably another 3 weeks or so because the car is going to Ventura's and he takes a long time lol. **** like this makes me want to sell the car because you cant have anything nice now a days without people destroying it. Not to mention I had Paul detail it last Sunday and it looked great and now his hard work was for nothing because its gonna be repainted. So much for working on the Evo this weekend because after I saw that, I just didnt feel like working on it. At least I swapped out the boost controller spring and installed the serial cable for my Uego and I finally got a damn tool box for all my tools that I have lol.
That is some serious bull**** man. I really don't know how I would react if someone did that to my car. Do you have to pay a deductable for your insurance to cover that? If so that makes it even worse. Either way, I hope it all works out. Look at it this way, now you can beat the crap out of it on some muddy or crappy rocky road and not worry about it til it gets repainted.

Originally Posted by beavis820
I guess i'm only jealous of the mark 19, i always wanted to try 1 (and a javelin) . a very close friend of mine was a marine corp range coach. so i dont feel to bad about the rest, just the 1 a civilian like me cant try for them self. everything else can be had if you know the right people (which i dont... yet).

can i bring a ringer???
only if he's on my team....
I would say lets do a range meet. I would love to get my Dad to shoot an AR-15, it would give him a cool experience, and he is always talking about how he wished he had the chance to use some of the stuff I have. Let's organize something, okay?

Steve, the Mark19 is sick. It was the crew weapon we had on my truck and it was something I would want to use again. The M2 .50 cal is amazing to, but there is just something so beautful about putting 15-20 rounds of grenades down range in a matter of seconds and watching them kill the enemy. Can't beat a Mark19.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would say lets do a range meet. I would love to get my Dad to shoot an AR-15, it would give him a cool experience, and he is always talking about how he wished he had the chance to use some of the stuff I have. Let's organize something, okay?

Steve, the Mark19 is sick. It was the crew weapon we had on my truck and it was something I would want to use again. The M2 .50 cal is amazing to, but there is just something so beautful about putting 15-20 rounds of grenades down range in a matter of seconds and watching them kill the enemy. Can't beat a Mark19.
Gun range meet I'm in.. I have a target too! Prius
Old Jul 12, 2009, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
Hm.. that's a mighty shiny gun..

On a side note, I might buy the evo back and part it out... Hey if they're saying there's 14K in damage.. then there's no point in them keeping itt.. why not just give it back to me.. Especially after the hell they've put me through.

PS Anyone looking for an apexi downpipe for an 03 evo? Got one with 3 dings on the down pipe but otherwise in really good shape.
Sorry to hear that Jason...

If you buy back the car I would be interested in a few parts... couple off the top of my head:

- Wing
- Mats
- Possibly some interior pieces
- More I'm sure...
Old Jul 12, 2009, 07:04 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I know this is an evo forum but i thought i would post some tips on pulling a subaru motor.

Step 1: Pull motor

Step 2: Hump the motor -

Step 3: Hump Golfa with the creepiest face you can make (mikie has since perfected this step )-
Old Jul 13, 2009, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by MR Turco
I know this is an evo forum but i thought i would post some tips on pulling a subaru motor.

Step 1: Pull motor

Step 2: Hump the motor -

Step 3: Hump Golfa with the creepiest face you can make (mikie has since perfected this step )-

OK thanks!!!! A very good hearty breakfast ruined by excessive male loving in the presence of a already gay enough boxer engine. Way to go ambiguously gay duo
Old Jul 13, 2009, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by MR Turco
i dont know ive seen some sillyness on this forum outside of this thread. i dont think it matters that this isnt a subaru forum they're both rice boxes.

also those tips also work when not pulling the motor and just changing spark plugs.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread