Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2009, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** 2009!! I knew this year would bite me in the *** last miniute! For the record I don't really give a **** how many points I get this point....

but....

Thanks to everything else biting me in the rear from discovering a massive down to the plastic scrape, and few dings in fender, pass side, clueless as to where they came from (truthfully, believe me..I blamed myself first, but then realized it was impossible)....on my X Xmas eve..mere 45 min before dropping off my $500 payment..but what was a simple scuff and spray....to

a non plowed lot that I got stuck moving to because my fiancee insisted (a place I have grown to despise), my lovely advans let me so nicely love tap a friggin boulder..same side...so now nedding a replacement...and paint...why did I leave Mitsu again.....FML

Ya...any guesses to who is getting plastered tonight
Old Jan 1, 2010, 12:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DocCola
Nice Josh, who's picking it up?

Umm, anyone free this weekend? I have to take a few things off the Evo. I finally caved and "traded" it in, though the dealership is giving me a couple days to get my crap out of it & give it to them (so I could get the year end deal on my truck) which is nice. Problem being, have to get that stuff out and give them the car next week.

Task list is simple:
-put stock bbs wheels on
-remove JDM bumper for stock bumper (no crash beam, lost it in the move, which reminds me I lost the friggen lights for the bumber to, anyone have any stock ones?)
-pull deck and replace with a stocker if I can find one, pretty sure one of you guys had one I could buy, I hope
-Pull sub, amp and wires
-pull steering colum gauges.

I will be happy to supply food/drinks to anyone who helps, my father has a garage at his house that we can use his propane heater in and he has tools. Just want to get the car done and gone before I can regret this decision and change my mind. Thanks guys.
I might be down, I'm good at pulling stock parts haha. Don't suppose you're selling the JDM rear are you?
Old Jan 1, 2010, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
I might be down, I'm good at pulling stock parts haha. Don't suppose you're selling the JDM rear are you?
By all means please come lend a hand. So far I have my room mate who is good at working on cars, my Dad (who will provide comic relief if nothing else) and possibly Heel2Toe.

As for the JDM bumper, even though I could give a **** less about points (when did I ever?) I don't want to get banned at this moment since I need access to my PM box, but I will say this, I have a new baby who I am supporting and every $ helps, so first come first serve with anything...very open ended but very clear.

If you are free tomorrow that seems to be the day we are going to work on the car so I can give it to the dealership Monday and never have to look at it again. Let me know if your free.
Old Jan 1, 2010, 10:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by HugeinJapan
The CRAZY road is Hurricane Mountain Rd.

The retarded fun, smooth and high speed one is Bear Notch Rd.

what's happening to your car?
I have heard awesome things about that road. I definitely need to get up there this coming year.
Old Jan 1, 2010, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DocCola
By all means please come lend a hand. So far I have my room mate who is good at working on cars, my Dad (who will provide comic relief if nothing else) and possibly Heel2Toe.

As for the JDM bumper, even though I could give a **** less about points (when did I ever?) I don't want to get banned at this moment since I need access to my PM box, but I will say this, I have a new baby who I am supporting and every $ helps, so first come first serve with anything...very open ended but very clear.

If you are free tomorrow that seems to be the day we are going to work on the car so I can give it to the dealership Monday and never have to look at it again. Let me know if your free.
YGPM. I'd be down the help out the best I can

O yea I have a stock radio you can have.

Last edited by bruce988jl; Jan 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 08:23 AM

Good times right there. Once I take it back out, anytime you wanna go for a ride, just let me know. There's a few things I plan to do over the winter, but for the most part, the way she sits is the way she stays. It made 853whp last year on C16, and 624whp on pump gas.

I may add meth to the mix and shoot for 700whp on pump/meth for the 2010 season.

If you're bored you can watch some of my youtube videos

EDIT:: Or not. Guess mods don't allow videos? There was no street racing, just burnouts ...

My Evo's pretty straight forward, nothing that'll impress you guys lol.

Steve's Supra is MINT. I mean MINT. Low miles, perfect body and interior and simply BPU modded. The only thing with the car is that it has the wrong transmission in it.

If you see Greg, make sure you tell him I said hello.
thing sounds pretty lame to me

Last edited by MR Turco; Jan 3, 2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

EDIT:: Or not. Guess mods don't allow videos? There was no street racing, just burnouts ...
Drifting on the street is still against the law and not supported or tolerated. Read the rules.

Last edited by Smike; Jan 3, 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Good times right there. Once I take it back out, anytime you wanna go for a ride, just let me know. There's a few things I plan to do over the winter, but for the most part, the way she sits is the way she stays. It made 853whp last year on C16, and 624whp on pump gas.

I may add meth to the mix and shoot for 700whp on pump/meth for the 2010 season.

If you're bored you can watch some of my youtube videos

EDIT:: Or not. Guess mods don't allow videos? There was no street racing, just burnouts ... Go to youtube and search username "ovrbsted"

My Evo's pretty straight forward, nothing that'll impress you guys lol.

Steve's Supra is MINT. I mean MINT. Low miles, perfect body and interior and simply BPU modded. The only thing with the car is that it has the wrong transmission in it.

If you see Greg, make sure you tell him I said hello.
Im definitely gonna have to save a few of those lol. Is there anything wrong the the transmission steve installed?
Old Jan 3, 2010, 12:54 PM
Account Disabled

where the waltham guys at /.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 04:37 PM

Happy holidays people this is my once a year post haha. Welcome Alex I remember you from a cruise way back where we ditched the cruise to get lost and eat some bad chinese food.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by kevinoffroad4x4
thing sounds pretty lame to me
Hi Kev

Originally Posted by MR Turco
Drifting on the street is still against the law and not supported or tolerated. Read the rules.
I skimmed the rules at first, then re-read them... sorry. Should be categorized as "Violating traffic rules and regulations", not "street racing" though.

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Im definitely gonna have to save a few of those lol. Is there anything wrong the the transmission steve installed?
Nothing at all. That is a Boost Logic built tranny and converter. It's good for gobs of power and seen nothing over about 400whp.

Originally Posted by boosted azn
Happy holidays people this is my once a year post haha. Welcome Alex I remember you from a cruise way back where we ditched the cruise to get lost and eat some bad chinese food.
I remember that!! That was the first NEMS Kanc cruise I went on.... back when it wasn't well organized, and no one knew where the hell they were going. I'm planning on an EPIC cruise come spring... MAKE SURE YOU JOIN!!
Old Jan 3, 2010, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
Turco the moderator. Scary.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 06:42 PM

alex details details!! i wont tell anyone on nems promise!
Old Jan 3, 2010, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I remember that!! That was the first NEMS Kanc cruise I went on.... back when it wasn't well organized, and no one knew where the hell they were going. I'm planning on an EPIC cruise come spring... MAKE SURE YOU JOIN!!
Ooo. if you plan a cruise I'll definitely join in the Evo or if the Supra is here by then I'll take that
Old Jan 3, 2010, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by kevinoffroad4x4
alex details details!! i wont tell anyone on nems promise!
What do you want details on? I'll tell ya. Nothing to hide here ...

P.S. I have some springs for you when you're ready

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Ooo. if you plan a cruise I'll definitely join in the Evo or if the Supra is here by then I'll take that
I'll probably pick up some infraction points for mentioning another forum, so I'll leave that alone.

But I plan a cruise every spring and every fall. It's generally a GIANT cruise with everthing from a Chevy Aveo to Pantera's and GTR's (all different years).

I'll bring it up here once the time comes closer.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread