Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2010, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tiffsevo
where the waltham guys at /.
Here..?
Old Jan 4, 2010, 04:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MR Turco
Drifting on the street is still against the law and not supported or tolerated. Read the rules.
Originally Posted by HugeinJapan
I skimmed the rules at first, then re-read them... sorry. Should be categorized as "Violating traffic rules and regulations", not "street racing" though.
Meh, you car guys think doing burnouts is bad, us biker boyz ride wheelies in school zones wearing wife beaters and sneakers all in first gear doing 100mph.

Originally Posted by HugeinJapan
I remember that!! That was the first NEMS Kanc cruise I went on.... back when it wasn't well organized, and no one knew where the hell they were going. I'm planning on an EPIC cruise come spring... MAKE SURE YOU JOIN!!
He speaks the truth, the NEMS cruise is awesome. Went with the Evo this past spring and had a BLAST! I will be joining you guys on my bike this year. Should be stupid amounts of fun.

As for my Evo, well, it's been a great 2+ years with the car (I use that term lightly) and now that she is back to stock (HUGE thanks to Bruce, aka Jason & Heal2Toe, aka Eric!) it will be turned into the dealership ASAP to get it out of my hair and gone forever. Can't say I'm going to miss the car that much. Turned out it was just another car that couldn't handle the beating I throw at it. To bad.

It's all good though beause it frees up a lot of money. Means I can get myself a nice newer street bike and turn my current bike into a track bike/beater bike only. Motorcycles are much more fun anyway, and cheaper/easier to work on.

Anyone here who has helped me ove the past two years, Dave, Marshall, Turco, Tim, Josh, Jason, the Pauls, Dex, Chris, all of you guys, thank you. I'll still troll when I've got nothing better to do. If anyone of you ever man up and buy a bike & want to go find some sick back roads, give me a shout. Otherwise, thanks for everything and take care guys.

Oh, and keep and eye out for my for sale thread when I get some pictures of the stuff I'm getting rid of. It'll all be SUPER cheap just to get it out of my garage so I can get my bike taken apart and repainted!!!

Last edited by DocCola; Jan 4, 2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old Jan 4, 2010, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmikeEvo

Actually, Turco, Tim, and Dave are all into IceX too.
I have since given up being into IceX and now enjoy the new club I am a member at...FemDom. God I love being tortured

Originally Posted by Spins4
**** 2009!! I knew this year would bite me in the *** last miniute! For the record I don't really give a **** how many points I get this point....

but....

Thanks to everything else biting me in the rear from discovering a massive down to the plastic scrape, and few dings in fender, pass side, clueless as to where they came from (truthfully, believe me..I blamed myself first, but then realized it was impossible)....on my X Xmas eve..mere 45 min before dropping off my $500 payment..but what was a simple scuff and spray....to

a non plowed lot that I got stuck moving to because my fiancee insisted (a place I have grown to despise), my lovely advans let me so nicely love tap a friggin boulder..same side...so now nedding a replacement...and paint...why did I leave Mitsu again.....FML

Ya...any guesses to who is getting plastered tonight
fail>

PM me about snow tires!!
Old Jan 4, 2010, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Old Jan 4, 2010, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Old Jan 4, 2010, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DocCola
Meh, you car guys think doing burnouts is bad, us biker boyz ride wheelies in school zones wearing wife beaters and sneakers all in first gear doing 100mph.

He speaks the truth, the NEMS cruise is awesome. Went with the Evo this past spring and had a BLAST! I will be joining you guys on my bike this year. Should be stupid amounts of fun.

As for my Evo, well, it's been a great 2+ years with the car (I use that term lightly) and now that she is back to stock (HUGE thanks to Bruce, aka Jason & Heal2Toe, aka Eric!) it will be turned into the dealership ASAP to get it out of my hair and gone forever. Can't say I'm going to miss the car that much. Turned out it was just another car that couldn't handle the beating I throw at it. To bad.

It's all good though beause it frees up a lot of money. Means I can get myself a nice newer street bike and turn my current bike into a track bike/beater bike only. Motorcycles are much more fun anyway, and cheaper/easier to work on.

Anyone here who has helped me ove the past two years, Dave, Marshall, Turco, Tim, Josh, Jason, the Pauls, Dex, Chris, all of you guys, thank you. I'll still troll when I've got nothing better to do. If anyone of you ever man up and buy a bike & want to go find some sick back roads, give me a shout. Otherwise, thanks for everything and take care guys.

Oh, and keep and eye out for my for sale thread when I get some pictures of the stuff I'm getting rid of. It'll all be SUPER cheap just to get it out of my garage so I can get my bike taken apart and repainted!!!

Dont forget about the JDM rear
Old Jan 4, 2010, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola

That interior was a mess hahaha
Old Jan 4, 2010, 08:07 PM

What do you want details on? I'll tell ya. Nothing to hide here ...

P.S. I have some springs for you when you're ready
what do you have planned for this one to make it epic? i think that past 3 i have been on have been awsome without a doubt. minus the little mishap in the fall at the dam but its all good.
if you want to sell the springs to someone else im good with it. work is slow so cash is tight. and i gotta roll my fenders also
Old Jan 5, 2010, 04:21 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
More info on this cruise?
Old Jan 5, 2010, 05:01 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I wanted to let anyone that knows Greg, not evo greg, but camaro greg, his mom passed away this morning. Please hold back on contacting him until tomorrow as he is with his family today.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

That's very sad news. Please let us know when the services will be held. I am sure that many of us would like to attend and show support for Greg.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

very sorry to hear that.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 06:26 AM
Evolved Member

My condolences to Greg and his family.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 05:38 AM
Evolved Member

......sweet Jesus. So Hooters in Saugus last night was like a bad episode of Jersey Shore. It was all u can eat wings last night and teh place was packed with nothing but douches. epic fail>
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread