Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2007, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by avengerhed
Yeah, that'd be pretty good. Also, a bit further down and slightly into Sudbury is an old mill and wedding chapel...they're both pretty good places to take pictures if and when people are interested.
Yeah, I am totally up for whatever and whenever. Though, my car is not going to be clean until after this next meet. :/ I think this weekend is going to be a crazy detailing weekend for me.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah, 7 worked well. I don't mind a drive into Framingham or Worcester either, if that's easier. As I said, we'd like ot have you guys for a BBQ at the house but we'll probably reserve that for a weekend.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by st3alth5
It is further off from the highway, but I think it would be worth it. I was thinking of the Chinese buffet in the Staples plaza. That lot tends to have a ton of empty parking spaces, so fitting all of us in should not be as claustrophobic as it was at the Olive Garden.

And if people are not feeling the Chinese food, Ruby Tuesday's is right there too. Though, they are not really set up to seat large groups from what I have seen all the times I have eaten there.
ugghhh minis

i vote "a" ruby tuesdays (i dont care which) at 700 on weds.

Last edited by Paulnsx; Jul 30, 2007 at 08:27 AM.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Paulnsx
ugghhh minis

i vote "a" ruby tuesdays (i dont care which) at 700 on weds.

lol...agreed, 2nded
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:24 AM

7:00 on Wednesday works fine for me. Place doesn't matter. Ruby's is fine. Enough votes to make it a definite?
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

you know i sdont car im down for whatever.....Marshall did you find that ehhh getaway vechile yet? Also could u bring the horn with you to the meet?!
Old Jul 30, 2007, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Marshall O
7:00 on Wednesday works fine for me. Place doesn't matter. Ruby's is fine. Enough votes to make it a definite?
If people want Ruby's then, I suggest the one in Westborough then. ****loads of parking in that plaza. The restaurant is bigger than the one in Marlborough and more straight-forward to get to.

Any of the Boston guys want to pipe-up on this?
Old Jul 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by st3alth5
If people want Ruby's then, I suggest the one in Westborough then. ****loads of parking in that plaza. The restaurant is bigger than the one in Marlborough and more straight-forward to get to.

Any of the Boston guys want to pipe-up on this?
making an executive decision...

weds 7PM rubys. i think we should do westboro or framingham. i'm going to put westboro down for now. if ppl have complaints i'll change it. paul is that cool with you? i think you travel the farthest...

Last edited by Paulnsx; Jul 30, 2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Yea guys, sorry, been out of the loop...this spring noise is F*ckin driving me nuts, I had today off, went down to DSG, of course Nick heard no noise, cause it didnt decide to make any! Then go to get it aligned, 2 hours later, and the steering wheel is not straight at all, and I think I can visually see that the front wheels are not aligned with each other! This is turning in to be a freaking nightmare! Now I have to go back up there on Saturday, ***** at them, get a refund and go to a different place.....great.......

So yea, I guess I can be there wednesday as it stands now, westboro or framingham is fine, 630 is not, as it is now, if I'm home by 6, I'm barely making the 7 oclock meets. So 7 is good.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Paul, did you do your springs yourself? I take it that DSG did them? Did you have a swaybar installed at the same time? It's usually the swaybars that make the most noise, rubbing against the bushings in the mounts.

We can talk about it Wednesday but it sounds like a few things could be awry...I installed my springs/swaybar and a few others so I can give you a hand if need be.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Premeet in Marlborough again?
Old Jul 30, 2007, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
Yea guys, sorry, been out of the loop...this spring noise is F*ckin driving me nuts, I had today off, went down to DSG, of course Nick heard no noise, cause it didnt decide to make any! Then go to get it aligned, 2 hours later, and the steering wheel is not straight at all, and I think I can visually see that the front wheels are not aligned with each other! This is turning in to be a freaking nightmare! Now I have to go back up there on Saturday, ***** at them, get a refund and go to a different place.....great.......

So yea, I guess I can be there wednesday as it stands now, westboro or framingham is fine, 630 is not, as it is now, if I'm home by 6, I'm barely making the 7 oclock meets. So 7 is good.
Go to synaptic 3 http://www.synaptic3.com/ heard they do really good alignments!
Old Jul 30, 2007, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by avengerhed
Premeet in Marlborough again?
I am down with that. AMD lot again? I already have a scenic route in mind as well as the highway route. Whichever people are feeling.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

scenic, and we'll see you at AMD
Old Jul 30, 2007, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream

dude that sucks man... hopefully everything will work out

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread