Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2007, 04:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
hey guys I am moving to Belmont this week and just wanted to give a hello to everyone. I look forward to meeting you guys once I get settled in after the move. I see a lot of you know each other pretty well. (much like the evo community in Vegas) I will keep an eye out for the next meet and see if I can get out there.

on a side note, anyone have any stock injectors? I have cash or can trade mint PTE 780's for the stockers + cash. I need them asap so I can run stock turbo for the time being till my new setup is completed.

Later
Paul
Paul,

Welcome to Massachusetts. Unfortunately, we already have 2-3 Pauls in our small group so we won't be accepting any more. Thanks for your interest. If we lose a Paul or two we will be sure to contact you immediately so that you can reapply.

Sincerely,

Just f-ing with you
Old Dec 20, 2007, 05:02 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by avengerhed
Paul,

Welcome to Massachusetts. Unfortunately, we already have 2-3 Pauls in our small group so we won't be accepting any more. Thanks for your interest. If we lose a Paul or two we will be sure to contact you immediately so that you can reapply.

Sincerely,

Just f-ing with you
Haha

New Paul (thats your name now) welcome to the group. I hope you are ok with dick and fart jokes as well as very gay humor. I am not trying to be crass I am just forewarning you before hand. What brings you to the Boston area?

Dave, thanks as always for having us crazy people over to the place that you live.

On a side note I really need to get my own route to work around all the retards. I managed to run over this huge block of snow makings some very nice noises on my front lip/every low hanging part of my car. That was pretty awesome. But it is really amazing how much grip Snow Mode give you.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 05:51 AM
Evolved Member

Pssh, Snow Mode. Viscous Center Differential, FTMFW!!

Yeah, we had fun with you guys over, as always. Think about Friday night...I'm sure my brother would have a blast with you guys.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:03 AM
Evolving Member

hey guys I am moving to Belmont this week and just wanted to give a hello to everyone. I look forward to meeting you guys once I get settled in after the move. I see a lot of you know each other pretty well. (much like the evo community in Vegas) I will keep an eye out for the next meet and see if I can get out there.

on a side note, anyone have any stock injectors? I have cash or can trade mint PTE 780's for the stockers + cash. I need them asap so I can run stock turbo for the time being till my new setup is completed.

Later
Paul

looking forward to meeting you man! not another paul!!!!
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:32 AM
Evolved Member

thats funny, we had a couple Paul's in Vegas too. I am orginally from CT so New England is actually home. I lived in Vegas for the last 2 years for work. Now Boston has my name on it.
we were the same way in vegas with messing with eachother so I can take any joke. just go on that thread, its endless with crap about us saying or doin **** to eachother

well I am off back on the road. hopefully the weather is decent today to move in my stuff...
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:42 AM
Evolving Member

apparently pauls just dig evos
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:47 AM

good morning *****es. just wanted to say hi....from the crapper. wireless internet FTW.

i can't believe it is snowing again. i guess putting the snow tires on last week was a good idea...
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:48 AM

3 hour ride to work this morning really made me wish having AWD was mandatory in NE
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:48 AM

thats funny, we had a couple Paul's in Vegas too. I am orginally from CT so New England is actually home. I lived in Vegas for the last 2 years for work. Now Boston has my name on it.
we were the same way in vegas with messing with eachother so I can take any joke. just go on that thread, its endless with crap about us saying or doin **** to eachother

well I am off back on the road. hopefully the weather is decent today to move in my stuff...
hey new paul- you should bring the lightning around some time. i've always thought those things were badass!
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

pffft z06's are for ******... http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-corvette-zr1.html
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:53 AM

that **** just looks dangerous
Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Drgkainz2
that **** just looks dangerous
i <3 the clear window in the hood. very original.

EDIT: wow as i keep looking at the pics... sooo many sick little touches. the CF hood taht is only painted on top. the 2 piece carbon ceramic rotors. blue calipers. i dont really like the seats tho.

EDIT2: hahahahah the rear rims are 20x12!!!! i wonder if i'd have to roll the fenders to mount those on teh evo!

Last edited by Paulnsx; Dec 20, 2007 at 07:07 AM.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

hey if you guys wanna come to the woo and hang out at my place tonight i'd be cool with that. i can't really leave my dog alone tho. my roommate will most likely be out drinking and my dog will flip out if he is there alone. yes he is a wicked brat lol. let me know tho before the end of the day cuz i'll blow off the gym if anyone is gunna make the trek.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 07:57 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow that new vette looks AWESOME.

Vegas Paul (also new name) Look forward to meeting you, you have picked a great time to move back here. From warm Vegas to cold cold snowy Boston.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

I'm really not liking the "window in the hood"....if I got a vette, I would replace the hood immediately..

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread