Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2007, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paulnsx
eric! we gotta get together while your around bud.
I'll be stopping by dave's at some point (hopefully before 12) tomorrow.

I plan on doing a lot of snowboarding in the next few weeks so if anyone is game let me know
Old Dec 29, 2007, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i'll actually probably have westboro mitsu do mine. i'm still torn about when i'm going to do it. i'm at 13k right now. severe calls for 15k and normal calls for 30k... im thiniking maybe at 20 or 25k i'll do it. i doubt i'll wait till 30k.
If you ever take it to Westboro, request that JoJo works on it. At least he is a true DSM'r. Anyone who takes the annual trek to the DSM Shootout is worthy enough to respect your car
Old Dec 29, 2007, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jack_of_Trades
If you ever take it to Westboro, request that JoJo works on it. At least he is a true DSM'r. Anyone who takes the annual trek to the DSM Shootout is worthy enough to respect your car
I second that. If you decide to take it there, make sure to ask for him to do it. I just doubt if you go that you will get the discount on anything like I used to do for everyone.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jack_of_Trades
Originally Posted by Spins4
I second that. If you decide to take it there, make sure to ask for him to do it. I just doubt if you go that you will get the discount on anything like I used to do for everyone.
thanks for the advice guys.

Bill, are u still looking to sell your brembos? my barber is a big mitsu guy and he is looking for a set for his eclipse (apparently he says they fit). i told him that i thought u wanted 380 and he said he was cool with that.

EDIT: i just saw the link in ur sig still. i'll give him a call at some point and point him to the thread.

Last edited by Paulnsx; Dec 30, 2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the advice guys.

Bill, are u still looking to sell your brembos? my barber is a big mitsu guy and he is looking for a set for his eclipse (apparently he says they fit). i told him that i thought u wanted 380 and he said he was cool with that.

EDIT: i just saw the link in ur sig still. i'll give him a call at some point and point him to the thread.
Ya they are deff still for sale. I was asking $500 if I had to do shipping, and all the Paypal crap. If he is interested, being I may not have to ship them and what not, II'll gladly take $400 for them. Thanks Paul!
Old Dec 30, 2007, 08:01 PM

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Disappeared the past month or so since I moved to a larger place for less Add in the holidays and OT at work, next thing I know its the new year. So far I am getting some parts together so I can get my car up to par with some of ya. Hope to catch up with some of you soon for a dinner meet in the near future. Have a happy and safe New Year everyone
Old Dec 30, 2007, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

teh evo <3s teh snow
Old Dec 30, 2007, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

teh evo <3s teh snow
+1 especially with my new dunlop graspic snow tires!
Old Dec 30, 2007, 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
teh evo <3s teh snow
+2 with my Yokohama snow tires @25psi (better contact patch) and that GODDAM ABS fuse pulled out,lol.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 11:44 PM

i just drove back from rye, nh and it was pretty scary even with ws50s. there was a slushy mess all over the highway and tractor trailors blowing by me doing 80 mph. go figure.....
Old Dec 31, 2007, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by erratic evo
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Disappeared the past month or so since I moved to a larger place for less Add in the holidays and OT at work, next thing I know its the new year. So far I am getting some parts together so I can get my car up to par with some of ya. Hope to catch up with some of you soon for a dinner meet in the near future. Have a happy and safe New Year everyone

Hey Anthony, I only recieved one of two orders from GReddy on friday afternoon. Unlucky me, I am still waiting for your Ti-C exhaust...I'm also waiting for a bunch of stuff along with it. I'll hit you up when it hits my door. Hopefully Wednesday. Same price as I told you.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crazymikie
i just drove back from rye, nh and it was pretty scary even with ws50s. there was a slushy mess all over the highway and tractor trailors blowing by me doing 80 mph. go figure.....
Hey mikie...are you liking the new Sti??? You are a subie nut, let me know what you think. I am so undecisive when looking for a new car. This being a wagon, its a favorable option for my next ride. I want similar to on par performance and handlingwith Evo, but need more versatile chassis.

Thanks
Old Dec 31, 2007, 06:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Hey mikie...are you liking the new Sti??? You are a subie nut, let me know what you think. I am so undecisive when looking for a new car. This being a wagon, its a favorable option for my next ride. I want similar to on par performance and handlingwith Evo, but need more versatile chassis.

Thanks
Have you considered a mazdaspeed3?

cheap, fun, practical, reliable, stealth.

i've never been a huge mazda person but it is quite the sick car, especially when you consider what you get for the price. my buddy has one and i've driven it once... great car. its not quite evo performance but still very good performance.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

New years Eve and I'm working....there's 1 other person in the office...blah, nothing's getting done today..
Old Dec 31, 2007, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Have you considered a mazdaspeed3?

cheap, fun, practical, reliable, stealth.

i've never been a huge mazda person but it is quite the sick car, especially when you consider what you get for the price. my buddy has one and i've driven it once... great car. its not quite evo performance but still very good performance.
Belive me it was something I was considering. But its fwd. That car needs teh awd system from the MS6 before I get into it. I love the MS3...except its only downfall fwd . As a Volvo employee, owned by FORD, who also owns Mazda, I have thought about it. I get the "X" plan. Car at invoice + all incentives and rebates at the time. And If I choose FORD's financing, I get like 0.9% interest rate on the loan. So it was an idea I pondered getting into a MS3. And I have looked at much of everything else in the FORD group.

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
New years Eve and I'm working....there's 1 other person in the office...blah, nothing's getting done today..

I am in teh office today too buddy. I am just internet browsing. We are full crew in parts today. However, only 3 techs (out of 10) showed up today. So we are definitely slow today. And most if not all of my wholesale accounts are off today. Which is mostly what I do.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread