Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2008, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
I think you hit the nail on the head.
They might be hungover after those LI iceteas, or they had a big sausage fest after Paul, Tim, Dex, and I went out.... hmmm
?
Old Feb 2, 2008, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

anyone alive?
Old Feb 2, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

anyone alive?
*insert cricket sounds here*
Old Feb 2, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

I think you hit the nail on the head.
They might be hungover after those LI iceteas, or they had a big sausage fest after Paul, Tim, Dex, and I went out.... hmmm

Yeah....even after I sent Mikie the pic of a 'hand-full' he still did not respond. Oh well. Now that I have my feet wet with you guys, next time I hope dex isn;t on call and the rest stay out to play....and we arrange other means than me driving back and getting home @3:30 am...hope I was good company

SO...I had a busy day. Picked up the new plasma. badazz!!! Now I am off to teh grocery store, then I will be setting up the new tv stand. This is what I took home, and frikkin love it!!
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...00000000005702
Old Feb 2, 2008, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Yeah....even after I sent Mikie the pic of a 'hand-full' he still did not respond. Oh well. Now that I have my feet wet with you guys, next time I hope dex isn;t on call and the rest stay out to play....and we arrange other means than me driving back and getting home @3:30 am...hope I was good company

SO...I had a busy day. Picked up the new plasma. badazz!!! Now I am off to teh grocery store, then I will be setting up the new tv stand. This is what I took home, and frikkin love it!!
nice purchase. you will enjoy that setup.
Next time I will make sure not to go out the night before so we can have some real fun. Gotta get Paul to step up his game, I think the blonde was diggin him
Old Feb 2, 2008, 08:19 PM

LOL. I just saw that message. I completely passed out and I think Eric answered my phone when Paul called at like 2AM.

I'm glad you all came out- I was running around all day- picked up some next audio gear and then installed a subwoofer in Eric's car (and cleaned up the abortion of an install Tweeter did on the rest of his system). We found a tweeter hiding in the door (i think they mounted it with tape) and found out that all of the rattling was coming from the fact they didn't really install anything properly.
Old Feb 2, 2008, 08:49 PM

btw- that was the tv i was looking at, but it was sold out everywhere once i decided that i wanted it. i still like the samsung, but i've herad nothing but good things about the panasonic. i'd like to come see it sometime.

thanks again for venturing down.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

what is everyone doin for SB today?

Last edited by 1slowevo; Feb 3, 2008 at 07:23 AM.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

anyone who is interested in the tune go to my link in my signature and put your name. I want to guage if I should contact a dyno and whatnot to get everything started. march/april will come quick
Old Feb 3, 2008, 07:20 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
paul ygpm.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

replied
Old Feb 3, 2008, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

nice purchase. you will enjoy that setup.
Next time I will make sure not to go out the night before so we can have some real fun. Gotta get Paul to step up his game, I think the blonde was diggin him
haha yea i think so. she was def an interesting female haha. maybe we'll check out fridays sometime and say hi to her.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Hmm..so I wake up to a text this morning from an ex/FWB, asking if I was interested in going to Florida end of the month. Now still being unemployed, and knowing her aunt lives there, I decide to ask for details/costs. Breaking down the conversation, it came to this:

When: Feb 25th - March 3rd.
Cost: $200 each, and whatever want to bring to spend.

Not bad right? But like I said, being unemployed, the $$$ is tight, and I explain this. What does she say?

"Well, if you can pay the $200 now, I will give you it back in March when I get my bonus." And believe me, this chic would. Heck she even offered to pay for my mini batt. when it crapped out waiting for her "sticker hook-up".

So now I ask myself.."hmm, take a little out of the daily driver fund now... get the hell out of New England for a week... not like I need to ask for time off...and head to West Palm Beach for a week with this 24yr old DD chested chic for basically...$0 in the end...hmmm"

Decisions decisions.....
Old Feb 3, 2008, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

as others said to me.
Pounce on that or give her # up
Old Feb 3, 2008, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

as others said to me.
Pounce on that or give her # up
I know ..I know. But the sucky thing is..my welfare..I mean unemployment runs out right around the same time . So how do I just land a job, and say, "oh hey, can I getz a week off?"..or screw it..go..and find something REAL quick-like..

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread