Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paulnsx
about the dirty jerz trip? im most likely down. i call blowing dex on the way!!!
fixored
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mysteryvo
i think it's totalled, pretty sure it is, there isn't a body panel that isn't destroyed, and it wouldn't start from what i hear, i'm going to take pictures and look at it in a few hours.............looks like i might be getting a X
oh man!!!! thats terrible!! i really hope she's ok (the g/f).

I would make her take a winter driving class before i ever let her drive my car again.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Can you find out what the buyout will be....parts car!!!!!....I bet there are a ton of goodies left in that car. Wanna swap out the calipers with me? My Mitsu rep wont cover mine now. Too much time has past....only 40k miles too
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by dexmix
oh man!!!! thats terrible!! i really hope she's ok (the g/f).

I would make her take a winter driving class before i ever let her drive my car again.
i think this has scared her from driving any car i buy ever again......thats a small win in my book. gotta find the positives in this situation i guess. i'll try to put up the pictures if you guys wanna feel my pain
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Can you find out what the buyout will be....parts car!!!!!....I bet there are a ton of goodies left in that car. Wanna swap out the calipers with me? My Mitsu rep wont cover mine now. Too much time has past....only 40k miles too
i'll try to find out for ya if it is, my buddy wants the seats, he likes the red stitching. it would be nice if it could live on in everyone elses cars. it only had 16k miles on it so sad
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:28 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mystery, that really sucks about the car. I dont know what i would do if i love my evo. Probably be sad, and then buy another one. One of the reasons i have yet to teach my GF how to drive stick.

if you can buy it back it might be worth it especially if the motor/trans are ok. There are a lot of pieces you could part out. I might be interested in the head depending on the price

Dave, i should be able to make Matt's show. I love metal concerts, you can beat the crap out of people and they like it. Monday's are one of my busier days though so i would have to be back early on. We will talk.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:36 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Mounts are shipping out today. 4 black 1 silver.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR Turco
Mounts are shipping out today. 4 black 1 silver.

yay! thanks man....great work on teh hookup!
Old Feb 27, 2008, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mystery, just wondering but did the wing survive? (every crash i've seen the wing always makes it.. even in roll overs...)

Car accidents are traumatizing, especially when you hit black ice or something and never see it coming. If you have any dented/dinged up rims i'd be interested in throwing some cheap cash for them. I want to make a table out of em'... its been a dream to have an evo table...

Hope it isn't totalled though. The engine and trans are def worth buying it back to sell privately imo.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
Mystery, just wondering but did the wing survive? (every crash i've seen the wing always makes it.. even in roll overs...)

Car accidents are traumatizing, especially when you hit black ice or something and never see it coming. If you have any dented/dinged up rims i'd be interested in throwing some cheap cash for them. I want to make a table out of em'... its been a dream to have an evo table...

Hope it isn't totalled though. The engine and trans are def worth buying it back to sell privately imo.
the wing is good i think, i think all the rims have a bit of damage, but i'm not sure. i'll definately keep everyone up to date on whether or not it gets parted out
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:06 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Have you checked out the X yet? They have like 4 or 5 at westboro if you wanted to check them out.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by avengerhed
Turco, Dex, Marshall, PaulR, anyone else....

Are you guys interested in going to NJ with me on the weekend of March 9th to see Matt(ultradef)'s band play at an all-day metalfest?

He will be playing on Sunday, and likely in the early evening...details are still coming in but they're confirmed to be going on in the later half of the event.

I realize that we'll likely get back on late Sunday night (unless we stay till Monday morning) but I don't think I'll be attending the show all day, probably just long enough to see him play.

As for the rest of the weekend, we could hit NYC or just hang out in North Jersey/Nyack with my buddies....and, Dex, I'd expect to participate in at least one 4-meat barbeque...

Please let me know, guys...I'd really like to try to make it out to see Matt play again and offer support and I think we could make a fun weekend out of it.

Anyone is welcome, I know that Turco, Dex, Marshall, and Paul are into the metal scene so I figured I'd call you guys out. I do have Matt's demo CD that we can listen to if you are wanting to hear their sound.
I am out I have to work that weekend (both Sat and Sun).
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
fixored
we should call him mom and let her know that unless two men can conceive a child, she's never going to be a grandma....
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:45 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by crazymikie
we should call him mom and let her know that unless two men can conceive a child, she's never going to be a grandma....
Wow that was mean.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by MR Turco
Wow that was mean.
i am a huge fan of setting expectations correctly. things never get easier.....

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread