Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2008, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TurboTc
i guess its good i cant see that picuture you posted.
or you'd arrest me because you're a POLICE OFFICER?
Old May 20, 2008, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by crazymikie
davidface,

i got lots of initial-d stuffs for you. maybe we bbq this week? we could always use my place if you need a break.
warlock i have to get some initial d stuffs from you too, i have all the disks that they sell at fye, but it stops before bunta gets his wrx i think the last one i have is a special battle with the sileighty and the chicks, not sure what stage or episode it is, but i'm sure you know since you seem to be pretty into it
Old May 20, 2008, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

davidface,

i got lots of initial-d stuffs for you. maybe we bbq this week? we could always use my place if you need a break.

sweet.. I have Stage 1, Stage 2, Special Stage, and Stage 3 on DVD (box set) but I need stage 4 and I need the live action movie!!!

Maybe we could hang out at your place....the road in front of my house is ripped up and I can't get the evo in or out of the driveway until they lay stone and asphalt... there's a good 6" drop between my driveway and the dirt road bed...jackasses!

Wanna plan on Wednesday?? I am already super busy at work and know I'll need some decompression time...
Old May 20, 2008, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by avengerhed
sweet.. I have Stage 1, Stage 2, Special Stage, and Stage 3 on DVD (box set) but I need stage 4 and I need the live action movie!!!

Maybe we could hang out at your place....the road in front of my house is ripped up and I can't get the evo in or out of the driveway until they lay stone and asphalt... there's a good 6" drop between my driveway and the dirt road bed...jackasses!

Wanna plan on Wednesday?? I am already super busy at work and know I'll need some decompression time...
I have a copy of the live action one if you're interested. We should all meet up and watch em', maybe I can grab my roomie's projector...

Originally Posted by mysteryvo
warlock i have to get some initial d stuffs from you too, i have all the disks that they sell at fye, but it stops before bunta gets his wrx i think the last one i have is a special battle with the sileighty and the chicks, not sure what stage or episode it is, but i'm sure you know since you seem to be pretty into it
ooOoo my copies stop there too, sucks I wanted to see the wrx...
Old May 20, 2008, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

busy already? i thought they just made the position new for you!
I guess things work alot differently in the private sector but then again - the private sector pays alot more... maybe i should go job hunting?
Old May 20, 2008, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i haven't even really played gta iv that much since i bought it, and i still have smash brothers for the wii that i don't play, and now i have iron man that will probably sit in it's box for a while. oh and lets not forget about gran turismo prologue, i played that for all of about 2 days before it got boring. i still play a lot of call of duty though, that game is amazing. i heard army of 2 was good, i'll have to give it a go sometime. so you play gta iv on ps3? like you, i thought i was the only one who got suckered into it. if you do play hit me up sometime and we can try some multiplayer on it
I haven't played multiplayer in weeks but I'm down to game sometime. I don't have a mic or any of those fancy things, I just like to wreck mayhem...

another touch on anime, anyone here watch "Appleseed ExMachina" ? If I may suggest it.. they have a Bluray version and it is absolutely amazing...
Old May 20, 2008, 08:21 AM

coolio...i have season 4 and the live action movie is on its way.

wednesday works for me. we can take a count tomorrow and see how many peoples are coming.

also, i have your 1/8npt tap. please remind me to give it back to you. i keep forgetting. i suck.

also, i can show you how the hd/blu-ray conversion/storage/archival thing works.
Old May 20, 2008, 08:22 AM

just bring a harddrive over....

i have the live action movie coming on blu-ray....OHHHH YAH!
Old May 20, 2008, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
I haven't played multiplayer in weeks but I'm down to game sometime. I don't have a mic or any of those fancy things, I just like to wreck mayhem...

another touch on anime, anyone here watch "Appleseed ExMachina" ? If I may suggest it.. they have a Bluray version and it is absolutely amazing...
i also do not have any mic or fancy junk for the ps3, it's kind of the step child of my gaming systems, even the wii gets more play and respect than the ps3, so we'll definately just have to wreck / mayhem it up
if you want a really amazing anime series check out berserk, i have the box set if anyone wants to make copies, that is the best series i've seen since initial d
Old May 20, 2008, 08:38 AM

i'll have to get your address and stuff and definately stop by sometime with a harddrive. in the words of borat...............very nice
Old May 20, 2008, 08:47 AM

i'll have to get your address and stuff and definately stop by sometime with a harddrive. in the words of borat...............very nice
ygpm
Old May 20, 2008, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dexmix
busy already? i thought they just made the position new for you!
I guess things work alot differently in the private sector but then again - the private sector pays alot more... maybe i should go job hunting?
I might say I'm already in the 10-12 hours a day range... ahh, to be working for a small company again!

If you are serious about looking for work, there may be an opportunity here. The technology is truly amazing and covers every aspect of EE that you can imagine... we should probably talk...

time to see if the PS3 can play burned blu-rays?!?!
Old May 20, 2008, 09:01 AM

ygpm
yes i'm that big of a nerd that i live on here enough to have responded already.......i need to get my car already so i can get out and do something other than sitting on the internets all day
Old May 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TurboTc
can you do faster than 11 seconds? if you can ill use the bottle if not then ill run you no bottle.
Have you even run the bike at the track before? Timeslips?? 10.5 on a 600 is movin
Is it tuned for the bottle?
I would run you on pumpgas (93octane, no meth nothing) off the bottle
on the bottle I said I would run you. any day
hope you can either pull out of the hole faster than 1.6 60ft or trap higher than 135

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
yea, You'll NEED the bottle, he can blow by 11 seconds....so be prepared...
Old May 20, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

davidface,

BBQ sounds good.
let me know what I need to bring
Mikie... want to work on my head with me in the next day or two?

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread