Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2008, 03:22 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Marshall O
Oh, I suck apparently. I hope you get better! I have $$ from you too! I keep forgetting to give it to you. Please remind me next time you see me!
Sweet! i didnt even know you owed me money.
Old May 23, 2008, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MR Turco
Sweet! i didnt even know you owed me money.
Oh...I think I do? From the SS clutch line? I think you gave $$ to Tim for me, no?
Old May 23, 2008, 03:28 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you might, i dont recall that was a while ago.
Old May 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

turco we should hang out before i have to go to dirty jerz
Old May 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

My brother just called from Vegas...his buddy's dad hooked him up with the penthouse at the Venetian...

5 Bedrooms
5 Baths
1000 Sqft patio w/hottub overlooking some pirate ship on the strip
20 flat screen TVs

The room goes for $7k a night min and $25k a night, max.
Old May 23, 2008, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm drunk.
Old May 24, 2008, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by dexmix
totally throws me off anytime you mention work.
sorry, just trying to look out for the criminals on here
Old May 24, 2008, 04:32 AM

wow i hate reading this sometimes, you guys are all too smart........i might as well be reading a different language

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
i'm drunk.
one of the only posts i've understood in the last 3 pages
Old May 24, 2008, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by avengerhed
My brother just called from Vegas...his buddy's dad hooked him up with the penthouse at the Venetian...

5 Bedrooms
5 Baths
20 flat screen TVs

that is INSANE....that patio is the size of the first floor of my house....
Old May 24, 2008, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by avengerhed

5 Bedrooms
5 Baths
20 flat screen TVs

That is insane Dave! Who the hell needs 20 tv's!
Old May 24, 2008, 11:56 AM

New wheels are on their way

Now, I am going to pick up some valve stems, but where should I pick some lugs up from? I am thinking black would be hottest Maybe something like this:

Feel free to throw out other ideas.

Edit: These should work just as well, no?

Last edited by Marshall O; May 24, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old May 24, 2008, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Well..for a quick update..

5/23/08 - RI State Trooper..yet again..came out after I went by him in his hiding spot..pulls me over..drives up nest to my car..asks where my front plate was..told him it was there..he just says to me..well I just got a call for an accident..just wanted to make sure your plate is there..drives in front of my car..sees it (still with a plate cover on it)..gives me a (literally) .. and drives away...

So that's 8 now for the Evo...

Originally Posted by Spins4
Eh..see above post . U?

Oh, and I never updated you guys..cops have seem to take a liking to my Evo apparently. Here is a little break down...

Bought said Evo 11/05 .. up until 3/08 .. pulled over 3 times.
1 speeding ticket..like $85..ya my bad..damn unmarked RI Staties.
1 speeding ticket..Lincoln I think..ya..I saw him..I was in neutral coasting to a stop light right next to where I was working..apparently too fast for his liking
1 time by a North Kingstown cop, just to let me know I had a brake light out, and that he liked the car..go figure.

NOW. Not bad, right?

3/21/08 - Warwick PD. What I should have got:
50 in a 25 on ramp (I can't help it, I was in a bad mood, just had 2 wisdom teeth taken out 2 days prior, plus you guys know how fun bends are ), exhaust, tint, plate covers, oh and I seem to have lost my insurance card ...RI thats a $250 fine alone. Well thanks to my buddies ability to "charm" people over..I ended up with:
1 5 day tag for plate covers (like I don't know anyone at dealerships anymore ).
1 Court summons to prove I had insurance at the time, as opposed to the $250 fine. Which, was great, considering caught took less than an hour of my time, never saw a judge, and no court fees. All in all, cool cop.

4/22/08 - RI State trooper..he is the one I told you guys about following me off the highway, and into a Shell station just for:
1 $75 ticket for plate covers (I know, you think I would learn, but you really think I want to ruin the plates I spent so much for? ).
1 5 day tag for my exhaust, again, no big deal to me.

4/29/08 6:40pm - RI State Trooper..note I put a time, you'll see the significance to that later. Again, in a bad mood. I had JUST got a phone call, telling me that I basically wasn't getting this job that I thought was a sure thing . I'm stressed, still mad about my ticket exactly 1 week prior, and now my girls kids are going to act like little $hitheads..so what do I do..try to hurry up and get home. What did that get me...yup you guessed it..was doing 80 in a 55..gave him the kids sick BS story..comes back with:
1 speeding ticket..but just for 10mph over. How generous. At this point I gave my BS pleased to take the ticket face, when he gives me.."ya, well, I'm just making sure you get home safely"...Now that I already signed for the ticket, I reply.."how is giving me an $85 ticket getting me home safe?..he didn't like that.

4/29/08 7:40pm ... yes you read that right..ONE hour later. We get back to her house. I'm nautious to my stomach at this point. Literally a wreck. So I tell her I am going to take a quick ride alone to cool down. I learned flipping out and going thru like a tornado is too costly. So I reasure her that am not going to do anything stupid. Which at this point, I couldn't even afford to. So I decide to take a ride to Oakland Beach to go for a walk. Honestly. Well, I'm sure alot of you guys may have heard of Iggys Doughboys, and I'm sure some have not. But basically Iggys is at the beach. So, heading down the road RIGHT before it..Warwick cop..sigh. I honestly thought I was dreaming.

Comes up..give him the pile (license, reg, INS), you know, of course its under the other 2 tickets I have filed in my glovebox. Tells me I was doing 37 in a 25. Well, I prob was. Of course he asked what my rush was, so at this point, only thing I come up with is.."I had a craving for doughboys". He chuckles, the ansks me when the last time I was pulled over was..heh. So I look at my flat screen..nearly **** myself when I said exactly one hour ago. He procedes to ask when was the last ticket I got..again I reply.."exactly one hour ago". I gave him the long "whoa is me" ramble of my day..tell him I got hit for doing 65 in a 55..he just tells me to sit tight, and he will be right back. Comes back instantly..no ticket. I could literally see the pity in his face . Tells me have a good night, and enjoy my doughboys.....I didn't even want any damn doughboys!

So, there you have it..up to 7 pullovers with the Evo (bringing my total to 60 something now). A "mere" 3 within 28 1/2 months..and a sad 4 in a mere 32 days.
Old May 24, 2008, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Spins4
Well..for a quick update..

5/23/08 - RI State Trooper..yet again..came out after I went by him in his hiding spot..pulls me over..drives up nest to my car..asks where my front plate was..told him it was there..he just says to me..well I just got a call for an accident..just wanted to make sure your plate is there..drives in front of my car..sees it (still with a plate cover on it)..gives me a (literally) .. and drives away...

So that's 8 now for the Evo...
Geez Bill. I guess the Red really does say 'pull me over' At least you didn't get a ticket...
Old May 24, 2008, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Marshall O
Geez Bill. I guess the Red really does say 'pull me over' At least you didn't get a ticket...
Apparently...imagine if I were actually driving around like a dick. Oh well.
Old May 24, 2008, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

paul s... 2 weeks from tonight... boston + lots of celebratory brews

i plan on getting you to the point where me and dextrous have to carry you home.

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread