Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Worcester/Boston Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good news, my old rims from my stealth fit the 240........finally a bit of luck?
this is what they look like i missed those rims

Last edited by mysteryvo; Jun 11, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 03:46 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
so i wake up early to order my ps3 and it is sold out. knock up job of forecasting demand sony.

edit: just left this feedback on their website:

I can't believe you are out of stock 6 hours after a product release. That is pathetic. Do no not know how to make a sales forecast or are you just retarded and feel like feeding ebay trolls instead of your end consumer. I have been waiting for weeks to order the MGS4 PS3 bundle, since i couldn't preorder, another thing you fail at, and here it is, 6am est and it is sold out. You suck and I hate the fact that I actually desire to buy one of your products.

Last edited by MR Turco; Jun 12, 2008 at 04:05 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:21 AM

thanks turco. I needed a good laugh.
Originally Posted by MR Turco
so i wake up early to order my ps3 and it is sold out. knock up job of forecasting demand sony.

I can't believe you are out of stock 6 hours after a product release. That is pathetic. Do no not know how to make a sales forecast or are you just retarded and feel like feeding ebay trolls instead of your end consumer. I have been waiting for weeks to order the MGS4 PS3 bundle, since i couldn't preorder, another thing you fail at, and here it is, 6am est and it is sold out. You suck and I hate the fact that I actually desire to buy one of your products.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:56 AM
Evolved Member

Amazing!

IByoushouldhavebeenupatmidnight

Maybe it's not actually sold out, maybe they are can't manage their own sales page? I'd keep an eye on it throughout the day...
Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:57 AM

mgs4 might be the reason i buy a ps3 well that and the fact that my xbox sh!!t the bed
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:23 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by avengerhed
Amazing!

IByoushouldhavebeenupatmidnight

Maybe it's not actually sold out, maybe they are can't manage their own sales page? I'd keep an eye on it throughout the day...
My brother was up at 1am trying to order it and it wasn't available yet. They are on pacific time, which makes loads of sense, so it wouldnt have been available until 3am. I just got off the phone with sony and it is out of stock and they dont know when it will be IN stock again. Awesome...
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

oh, man... i'm very sorry to hear that... that is super weak.

I take it that you're not interested in picking it up in-store, huh? That $100 off is certainly attractive...

So it sold out in less than 3 hours?

Call the Sony outlet in Wrentham... if they have it (and they might) you can still open the card there and get $100 off...
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hm... sold out already eh? Which ps3 comes with the mgs4 package? the 40 gig?
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:35 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

oh, man... i'm very sorry to hear that... that is super weak.

I take it that you're not interested in picking it up in-store, huh? That $100 off is certainly attractive...

So it sold out in less than 3 hours?

Call the Sony outlet in Wrentham... if they have it (and they might) you can still open the card there and get $100 off...
good call, calling now.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:39 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

outlet doesn't have them but sony style does in copley, high five for GF who works in copely!!

edit: kris is heading over at 10 when they open!!! YES!!!!!! I has awesome gf k? yes!

Last edited by MR Turco; Jun 12, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Bill- tell your F&I guy to go eat a peen....hit up Sam @ SCM. He is literally whoring out X's. And he's got inventory like a mad man!!!! If your dealership can not take care of their own, then F**K IT!! Let them lose the sale, teh kick back money from Mitsu, and the warranty work if any should arrise. Nevermind teh negative feedback of how your employer could not take care of you. Especially when you tell poeple you didn't buy it from them. Check out their vendor page, and check out his inventory. The other day he had 2 or more WW X's with SSS for like $31,995 I am sure he can hook you up and ship it to your work win>

We will be buying from him
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

outlet doesn't have them but sony style does in copley, high five for GF who works in copely!!

YES!! Victory!

You'd better ask her to go get it now... (you ninja edited me)

Hey! No shipping wait times, FTMFW
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Bill- tell your F&I guy to go eat a peen....hit up Sam @ SCM. He is literally whoring out X's. And he's got inventory like a mad man!!!! If your dealership can not take care of their own, then F**K IT!! Let them lose the sale, teh kick back money from Mitsu, and the warranty work if any should arrise. Nevermind teh negative feedback of how your employer could not take care of you. Especially when you tell poeple you didn't buy it from them. Check out their vendor page, and check out his inventory. The other day he had 2 or more WW X's with SSS for like $31,995 I am sure he can hook you up and ship it to your work win>

We will be buying from him
Already done..lol I actually PMed him, and Miranda over at Riverside Mitsu last night to see what they could do for me. So now I just sit and anxiously wait their response.

But ya, it is pretty F'ed up that he is being like he is. I mean I know I was only looking for a "ballpark" price, but when I tell you my co-signer has an 800 credit score...don't be putting down some ridiculous finance percentage, when I know damn well that Mitsu offers some awesome percentages with good credit.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:53 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

YES!! Victory!

You'd better ask her to go get it now... (you ninja edited me)

Hey! No shipping wait times, FTMFW
had i thought ahead of time i would have just taken today off and went to the city and bought it. :cough: sick day. :cough: PS3
Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

had i thought ahead of time i would have just taken today off and went to the city and bought it. :cough: sick day. :cough: PS3
:cough: still time :cough: I heard you had a tummy ache?

Quick Reply: Worcester/Boston Social Thread