Mark this thread as Unsold

NJ, 1997 Civic LX 4 door

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2007, 12:48 PM
SoR
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJ, 1997 Civic LX 4 door

Trying to figure out if there would be any interest in a 1997 4dr Civic LX 5-speed.

Car is stock w/ D16Y7, never modifed but it needs some work. It has about 145k miles.
Below is a pic of how it looked like last year before I replaced the rusted axle-back, it now has the stainless steel greddy evo 1 which sticks out from the back.
Interior is fairly clean with no rips or unusal wear for its mileage. Exterior has lots of dents and little scratches since this was (and still is) my daily driver and people were (and probably still are) banging it up. There's a slight dent/rust spot on the passenger side rear fender which can be fixed (visible on the picture).

Car drives fine, I still drive it every day but to really fix it up, this is what I would recommend doing: replace shocks/springs, replace oil pan gasket (slight leak->I will provide it), replace clutch (slipping but drivable-> I will provide one with low miles), replace tires, do alignment, replace the rest of the exhaust because I think it's getting noisier, fix the rust spot in the back.

Has fairly new belts and spark plug cables (they were replaced 2 years ago and I only drove 20k on them since), replaced spark plugs few months ago.

I would also LOVE TO get rid of all spare parts I have for this car WITH THE CAR including a JDM B16A longblock and crapload of other OBD2 parts you need for a full swap excluding tranny, clutch, distributor and axles. There might be few other less expensive parts missing but I can't think of any right now.

Looking to get $3000 total for car and everything listed above. If you pay me $3k and don't want the extra parts, that's fine too hehe but I really really want to clean out my condo.

Last edited by SoR; Jul 20, 2007 at 05:42 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
SoR
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nobody wants a 4dr Honda