Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

stolen evo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2007, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sucks
Old Oct 27, 2007, 06:03 PM
4DR
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GeToFFmE
the insurance is in my uncles name but i was driving it when it was stolen. i still have like 11 payments left on it. i dunno if he had gap insurance. i work in carle place long island which is on old country road by wendys and im right next to dsw show wharehouse. i work valet and towards the end of my shift i went to warm up my car like every other times i went to bring a customers car and i noticed my car driving away.. thats pretty much it, the whoole thing took a minute. the cops say it was planned and i believe it. as an evo driver i always had people ask me wat i did to my car im sure u guys get the same... so when people asked me i didnt think much of it ... welll now i will.
I drove pass there twice today on my way to Century 21 further down on Old Country road. You must work at Chateau Brianc (or however it is spelt). I did donuts in tht parking lot one rainy night (my transfer case will never be the same..lol.). Also where I had my high school prom.

Once again, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
Old Oct 27, 2007, 09:59 PM

silver one in flushing queens?

are you the one that lives around chroceron?
Old Oct 27, 2007, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

exactly y i keep mine locked up at night in my shop with an alarm lol
Old Oct 27, 2007, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

up for you, hopefully more member will see this
Old Oct 27, 2007, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
g/l - man that sucks...shouldn't have had your keys in it...
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:55 AM

yea i live in crocheron. and i work at CB i heard about an evo doing 360 in the rain, they thought it was my car....by meadowbrook. o well **** happens, wat can u do so much for a 11 second evo grrrrrr. i think ill buy a toyota cam now im tired of people loooking. my car was locked the whole night and b4 my shift ending i started it and one min later byebye evo. well it was planned, wat can u doo....
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats lame.Hopefully the cops find the car in one piece.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 09:19 AM

I live on chroceron too, I pass your car like almost everyday, Days where I didnt see it for weeks I thought people might of stole it. but it would always seem to eventually return parked. I really can't believe this happened to you man. Just to let you know I'm a victum too.

my parents work for a clothing store and our van had about 9k worth in merchandise, these fckers took out 3 of the street lights and took the car right out our drive way. police didnt do ****, and about a month later we got a anoynomous call from a dude saying that You car is at XXXX, go pick it up.

Were like fck that , mother fcker I hope karma comes back to you. On top of this my mazda 6 got totaled on the lie about 3 weeks ago. Not alot of good luck with cars right now. I was gona wait for the claim to close then shop around for a s2000 but with the thefts happening around chroceron and with my garage already being occupied im thinking twice now. Ill probally get a beater to travel to school, but at the same time im one of those lames that always feel like he has to have somthing nice.

So what is insurance going to do for you? i hope you dont have geico, they really suck when it comes to stolen car claims
Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:48 AM
4DR
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GeToFFmE
yea i live in crocheron. and i work at CB i heard about an evo doing 360 in the rain, they thought it was my car....by meadowbrook. o well **** happens, wat can u do so much for a 11 second evo grrrrrr. i think ill buy a toyota cam now im tired of people loooking. my car was locked the whole night and b4 my shift ending i started it and one min later byebye evo. well it was planned, wat can u doo....
Yea, that was me. There was a G35 coupe also.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 05:08 PM

sounds kinda random....
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:50 PM

nah i dont have geico but i have aig i anyone know how long a stolen car claim takes to process? insurance hasnt done **** so far they better call me on monday. ok sorry to say no more evos with me as much as i loves it had its issues soooo im either getting the maxima3.5 , g35 or altima 3.5 coupe wat u guys think?
Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:10 PM

Jeeze... you have no love for the evo at all (it seems like)
Playing it cool and shrugging it off like it was no big deal...

I'd be going around questioning people, looking for security cameras... and since it got stolen at work... I would definitally question your co-workers.
If it was plan... i would think your co-workers would be the first to be interigated.
Who else would know that you warm up your car every time you are about to leave?

Unless you were in on it and got sick of the evo and wanted insurance money for a new car... DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Sorry to hear that the evo got stolen... hope everything works out for ya.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:55 AM

haha if i was on it wouldnt u think i would wait for my payments to finish? and depart my car first? i am sad but im not gonna cry and moan about it. i told the cop all about this so im sure they'll do all this.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Forgive me of my ignorance, but don't the Evo's have an immobilizer in the key itself? How can they just drive off with it w/o the key in the ignition?

Sorry to hear about your loss!

Quick Reply: stolen evo