Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: Upstate NY GG Evo IX modded

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2007, 06:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: Upstate NY GG Evo IX modded

I'm considering selling my Evo IX, and wanted to see if there was any interest in it at this point. As the thread title states, this is just a feeler, and I haven't made up my mind as to whether I am ready to part with it or not. Details below. Please pm, post or email me at mdwilcox@gmail.com if you have any questions, offers, etc..

• 2006 Graphite Grey Evolution IX
  • 7,860 miles as of this morning.
  • The body condition is flawless and well maintained.
  • The interior is also flawless and maintained (no smoking or eating in it )
  • It is modded, but I have all the stock parts except the fmic, bov, and exhaust except the stock cat. I also have the stock tires which have less than 1k miles on them.
  • All the modifications were installed by a master mechanic, Adam Hennessey (BoxerSix on EvoM), formerly of Knight Time Autoworks in Argyle, NY.
  • Tuning was done by Justin McGrath (UpstateEvoVIII on EvoM).

The modifications are as follows:
  • Injen FMIC
  • Injen u/licp
  • Injen Intake
  • HKS 272 Exhaust Cam
  • Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
  • Greddy 720 cc Denso Injectors
  • Greddy Catch Can
  • XS Engineering Mini Battery
  • Turbo XS DP
  • Turbo XS TBE w/ Test Pipe
  • Ichiba Exhaust Manifold
  • Forge WGA
  • Forge Type RS BoV
  • TTP o2 Housing
  • AEM Meth Kit w/ Snow Performance WG Solenoid
  • AEM Uego Wideband o2 Gauge
  • AEM Tru Boost EBC/ Gauge

I started this build in early summer with the intention of taking the car to the drag strip for fun, but my priorities changed after going to my first Auto-X event, so it never did see the drag strip and my new plan of getting it ready this winter for track racing next season is on hold. The reason I am considering selling the car isn't any one major reason, but rather a bunch of little ones, such as I just got a new promotion as a supervisor and my car is considered toyish and somewhat immature by people at my work, and as a boss that is not the image I want to portray. Also I am tired of being paranoid everyplace I take it in public. I won't take it to Wal-Mart, the mall, etc.. because I constantly fear someone is going to key it or whatever. I just want something simpler to be honest.

I am asking for $32,000, which is a big loss for me since I just invested nearly $10,000 in it less than 6 months ago. The car is located north of the Albany, NY area. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks and Happy New Years!

evo, gg, ix, ny