Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: photography gear

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: photography gear

Tamron 1.4x SP AF teleconverter, used one time for a track & field event. Use a teleconverter for events where your lens doesn't give you enough reach. Make a 200mm into a 280mm. This is for a Canon mount. These sell for $190 new from Adorama or B&H Photo. I'll sell this for $165 shipped to lower 48 states.

Canon CP-E3 flash battery pack. Brand new, unopened. I bought a Jacob's battery pack at the same time that was on backorder so I bought this Canon unit in case the Jacob's unit didn't arrive in time for a wedding. Paid $140 from B&H Photo, will sell for $125 shipped to lower 48 states. Normal AA batteries can take 4-8 seconds to refresh. With the flash battery pack, reduce your refresh time down to instant to 2 seconds. Never miss another shot due to your batteries recycling.
Link at B&H

Bogen Super Clamp. Brand new, only opened for the picture. Paid $28 new from B&H, will sell for $24 shipped. Attach your flash to the clamp and mount it anywhere, on a door, on a shelf, on a chair. It allows you to be creative with your flash source in areas where you can't use a light stand

Located in Lancaster, PA.