Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

NEW JERSEY evo owners post here

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2011, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

Location: Poughkeepsie NY, Central Jersey Shore, Fort Meade MD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wizechef
@ Precision?
its at a shop called arkadys..it a jewish owned shop but the guy marc whos working on my car has a 9 second dsm and is awesome with 4g63's...if i knew the motor better i would do the work myself though
Old Jul 12, 2011, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mikey6273
I don't know how you do it. (The 77 Miles that is)
I don't know either. I just go to my happy place I make the commute in a 98 cherokee with out air conditioning with only one window that works with black and pink gaff tape holding down the hood, cause the latch is broken. Days like this are really bad when it's 100 degrees and I have to put up the window to take a call

Howell is not as bad as Jackson or Brick-tucky.... Some parts of Jackson are REAL bad!! Like meeting and cross burning type bad...
I think I ve seen people wearing t-shirts that say Piney Power with pinecones shaped like grenades and rebel flags. I have seen the type you describe over by six flags at the Wawa, prob buying lighter fluid.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03evilution
its at a shop called arkadys..it a jewish owned shop but the guy marc whos working on my car has a 9 second dsm and is awesome with 4g63's...if i knew the motor better i would do the work myself though
Where is this shop at?
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 9evolution

I think I ve seen people wearing t-shirts that say Piney Power with pinecones shaped like grenades and rebel flags. I have seen the type you describe over by six flags at the Wawa, prob buying lighter fluid.
I was just gunna say just travel a few miles past six flags...
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

Where is this shop at?
in lakewood, nj
Old Jul 12, 2011, 07:26 PM
Evolving Member

in lakewood, nj
I know it's in Lakewood. I meant where in Lakewood. I'm asking cause I also live in Lakewood.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

I know it's in Lakewood. I meant where in Lakewood. I'm asking cause I also live in Lakewood.
oh off of 88 i think on the road next to the car wash...if u drive by u can see my car sitting in there fenced in lot...its in view of cameras so i dont feel to unsafe having it there lol
Old Jul 13, 2011, 04:36 AM
Evolved Member

Lakewood is a nutty place. Population is like 51% Hasidic 48% Black and Latin 1% other. All the Jewish people own all the liquor stores and lottery machines. 1st time through there I thought my gps brought me to Isreal. I drive all over NYC almost everyday and have not ever seen anybody drive as crazy or plain retarded as in Lakewood. 6 people, average age 99 in a Buick swerving in and out of traffic at ludicrous speed to get to a red traffic light to make right from the left lane.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 9evolution
Lakewood is a nutty place. Population is like 51% Hasidic 48% Black and Latin 1% other. All the Jewish people own all the liquor stores and lottery machines. 1st time through there I thought my gps brought me to Isreal. I drive all over NYC almost everyday and have not ever seen anybody drive as crazy or plain retarded as in Lakewood. 6 people, average age 99 in a Buick swerving in and out of traffic at ludicrous speed to get to a red traffic light to make right from the left lane.
Yeah I dunno when you were here last but the population is more like 51% hassidic 48% Mexican and 1% other... It's getting real bad! Mexican gangs all over the place!! As far as the hassidic driving skills... Well they don't have any! It's almost as bad as crown hights... But a lot smaller with more people! And yes they own EVERY THING!! I am an Israeli and they look at me Like I have 4 heads when I walk into one of their stores and talk Hebrew!! It's kinda funny.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
A bunch of us should try and cruise together to this BBQ...Have probably 5 or more cars coming from the Hunterdon County area...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...et-7-31-a.html
Old Jul 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
A bunch of us should try and cruise together to this BBQ...Have probably 5 or more cars coming from the Hunterdon County area...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...et-7-31-a.html
yea if my evo isnt ready by then im supposed to ride with some buddies

Last edited by 03evilution; Jul 14, 2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 06:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
yea if my evo isnt ready by then im supposed to ride with some buddies
Cool...sounds good...
Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

just ordered my map stage 2 2.4l short block...cant wait
Old Jul 19, 2011, 03:03 AM
OX
Evolving Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
Yeah I dunno when you were here last but the population is more like 51% hassidic 48% Mexican and 1% other... It's getting real bad! Mexican gangs all over the place!! As far as the hassidic driving skills... Well they don't have any! It's almost as bad as crown hights... But a lot smaller with more people! And yes they own EVERY THING!! I am an Israeli and they look at me Like I have 4 heads when I walk into one of their stores and talk Hebrew!! It's kinda funny.
I can vouch for this, fellow Lakewoodian here. Luckily, I'm up off county line, literally on the border of Jackson. I only drive "through" Lakewood, on sat's, since the cult members can't drive on that day.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 03:15 AM
Evolved Member

LOL @ cult all religions by definition are cults, pretty sure evo owners qualify as a cult. Everything I do is luckily north of Lakewood. Close as I get is autozone on rt 9.

Quick Reply: NEW JERSEY evo owners post here