Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder PARTS CAR w/ running motor!, MA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2008, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder PARTS CAR w/ running motor!, MA

Exactly as listed, have a clean title in hand and comes with a running 4G63 motor that is OUTSIDE of the car, willing to part with motor seperately or part with the entire car if you need anything off the car at all. Please contact me for pictures or if you have any questions about a specific part that you need.

Only things that are gone so far are:

5 spd transmission
Axles
All manual transmission associated parts (clutch master cyl, pedals, shifter linkages, etc. etc.)

We bought the car to use as a donor for a 5spd swap, and so therefore thats why that stuff is missing, everything else was not needed and it was cheaper to buy this car than it was to get an automatic transmission rebuilt.

Car is WHITE, body is in GREAT condition, doors are dent free, has a spoiler, and taillights and headlights still intact. Only things off the body not worth buying are the front bumper and hood because the hood was bent up to try and pop it and the front bumper was pulled off to try and pop the hood by some idiots. Frame is clean, no accidents. Shell has 170k on it, motor has 70k on it (was rebuilt at 100k) running strong! Gray leather interior that needs to be cleaned, power windows/locks, airbags still intact, driver side seat has a rip in it, BLACK top that doesn't leak.

Asking $1500 as a whole car including the motor, or contact me for seperate inquiries about certain parts you may need.
or $650 for the motor/harness alone (if not purchased as a whole)

Contact for prices on certain parts or pictures @

Enjoi926@aol.com

508-735-2637 - My name is Dan.

Pictures are prior to the motor being pulled.

Car is located in Lincoln RI, but most likely will be towed back to Worcester MA.