Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2010, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry for the late reply... gf decided to take my computer and forget it at school...

But no, the got my GPS... and her purse, but nothing to cause any real havoc. Just pissed that there was glass everywhere.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by silkey00
so when are you gonna start parting out the car then?!?! lol. jk. let me know if anything got stolen that i can help replace man. i got plenty of parts around here.... i know quite a few of us do....
lol And thanks! Somehow that sounds familiar...
Old Mar 17, 2010, 06:02 AM
Evolving Member

yeah.... i think when i told ppl that my car was totalled, that was the first thing i heard. lol. i understand though. cheap parts are hard to come by. im glad i lucked out and was one of the ones with 2 evos. :-p
Old Mar 17, 2010, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

So silkey, you're gonna buy us all replacement evos too in case we total ours right? I'll give you my parts when it happens.

Notice how I said "when" instead of "if".
Old Mar 17, 2010, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

lol. careful, too much fun in an evo could wuickly put you on your second one. unfortunately, im sick of dealing with these parts. im ready for it to be done already!! i just wanna take it to the track! or to a show!! or just see that beautiful rear end from my window!!

p.s- my body kit got here today from accolade. i think it took me about 5 or 6 weeks to get. i dont think thats too bad at all. :-) unfortunately, the piece just above the mes in the grill is broken...... hopefully they'll work with me on that....
Old Mar 17, 2010, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sry to hear about that redwing about ur car. so pathetic when things like this happen! this happen to me. luckyy enough nothing was stolen i think maybe my ipod was but i didnt care. i couldnt belive they didnt steal my defi boost gauge out of all things.. but that really pissed me off when that happen.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evoracingstar
sry to hear about that redwing about ur car. so pathetic when things like this happen! this happen to me. luckyy enough nothing was stolen i think maybe my ipod was but i didnt care. i couldnt belive they didnt steal my defi boost gauge out of all things.. but that really pissed me off when that happen.
So when's your beast gonna be up and running again? I'm gonna stop by Dan's some time soon with Mike and his new Supra...car is pretty crazy...held dead even with my evo through 3rd and 4th.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Ken did you ever end up selling off your FP green? or the stock IX turbo? Im still interested if they are around.

Ive got a potential one out in WA but id rather not have to deal with shipping and whatnot. Ive already been burned on one turbo deal so id rather not put myself out there for another one you know what I mean.

Let me know dude.

And Alex man that sucks about your car. Good luck with getting new window and all..
Old Mar 18, 2010, 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

funny that you ask that. im hoping that by this weekend i would havent settled the deal with the shop that is doing my car. plans right now are for them to be putting a 6263 in it, so i will be selling the fp green. the ix im going to give to them. here's my cell number, text me or give me a call about it. i know how it is getting burnt on those deals, and not wanting to deal with shipping and everything. ill need to talk to you about it anyways, cause i have an aftermarket manifold and O2 housing on it also. :-)
Old Mar 18, 2010, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by silkey00
funny that you ask that. im hoping that by this weekend i would havent settled the deal with the shop that is doing my car. plans right now are for them to be putting a 6263 in it, so i will be selling the fp green. the ix im going to give to them. here's my cell number, text me or give me a call about it. i know how it is getting burnt on those deals, and not wanting to deal with shipping and everything. ill need to talk to you about it anyways, cause i have an aftermarket manifold and O2 housing on it also. :-)
cell? Im about to pull the trigger on a stock IX thats all complete. So depending on what your looking to get for your green.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

lol. guess i forgot to put it huh. :-p here ya go. 765-639-6419
Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:54 AM

hey guys whats up I'm from the hartford area
I'm looking at buying my friends heavily modded evo but I want it checked out by a good tuning shop
you guys have any recommendations?
thanks
Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

Apparently, from what i've gathered so far, you can look into:

EFI Logics
Dynoflash
The Shop
Pruven

Of course, I'm missing a couple other shops, but those seem to be the big ones in CT. If you don't mind driving down to Jersey, then Sean Ivey would probably be your best bet.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by YShen15118
Apparently, from what i've gathered so far, you can look into:

EFI Logics
Dynoflash
The Shop
Pruven

Of course, I'm missing a couple other shops, but those seem to be the big ones in CT. If you don't mind driving down to Jersey, then Sean Ivey would probably be your best bet.

thanks dude
I've heard of EFI but they are kinda far
I think that dynoflash just does ecu stuff
The shop is super far too
and I've heard nothing but bad things about Pruven
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

you are going to have to make a drive just about anywhere you go. I personally have to go down to the middle of long island for my work at Top Level Performance. You need to realize that buying this car isnt just a look under the hood and a thumbs up. If you are serious about this and it is truly "seriously modded" then it is worth the time that it takes to get everything done correctly. Also, if he is your friend like you say, then he wont mind going with you to get it looked at. Thats just my two cents.... but what do i know.

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos