Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2008, 07:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just letting everyone know me and some buddies are going to lebanon valley july 26th for a test and tune day. few 8th gen civic's , some sti's and of course evo's.
Old Jul 5, 2008, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

just letting everyone know me and some buddies are going to lebanon valley july 26th for a test and tune day. few 8th gen civic's , some sti's and of course evo's.
at what time are you guys plan on leaving, and what is the meeting spot?
Old Jul 5, 2008, 11:31 AM

well i was thinking all of us could meet at the Enfield mall and roll out from there. I got my new front mount on now , but i'll have my fuel rail and injectors in and a retune for then
Old Jul 7, 2008, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
i will be there
whens the date to that? hopefully ill have my tune by then and take her to the track and see what she can do! u cant run anything under 11's there with out roll cages right?
Old Jul 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoracingstar
whens the date to that? hopefully ill have my tune by then and take her to the track and see what she can do! u cant run anything under 11's there with out roll cages right?
its Aug 2nd and 3rd. can't run 11.49 or faster without a cage.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 05:41 AM
Evolved Member

Hey guys,

I want to see some peoples cars....I am driving around breaking in my engine at night this week and I never see mitsu's anywhere. Last night in Manchester I saw a good six subi's at the Dunkin Donuts but thats pretty common in this area. If anyone will be around Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri night let me know and I will meet up for a quick hello.
It gets lonely driving around trying to rack up 500 miles by this Saturday. I am driving around Manchester, Vernon, Hartford, etc. Last night I was doing a lope from the Hartford tunnel up to exit 70 in Stafford and back on 384 to Manchester center. Also, a crap load of residential roads. I want to utilize every rpm possible to break this engine in.
Before anyone gets thier panties in a bunch im only running 5psi because im running super lean at the moment due to my engine and head build.
PM me if your around.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
Hey guys,

I want to see some peoples cars....I am driving around breaking in my engine at night this week and I never see mitsu's anywhere. Last night in Manchester I saw a good six subi's at the Dunkin Donuts but thats pretty common in this area. If anyone will be around Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri night let me know and I will meet up for a quick hello.
It gets lonely driving around trying to rack up 500 miles by this Saturday. I am driving around Manchester, Vernon, Hartford, etc. Last night I was doing a lope from the Hartford tunnel up to exit 70 in Stafford and back on 384 to Manchester center. Also, a crap load of residential roads. I want to utilize every rpm possible to break this engine in.
Before anyone gets thier panties in a bunch im only running 5psi because im running super lean at the moment due to my engine and head build.
PM me if your around.

im always around in all those areas! hit me up sometime.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Hey guys,

PM me if your around.
I will be around Sat and Sun this weekend with the evo. always fun to have a few big turbo'd evos running around together

im always around in all those areas! hit me up sometime.
when you getting tuned?
Old Jul 8, 2008, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

I will be around Sat and Sun this weekend with the evo. always fun to have a few big turbo'd evos running around together.
I should be back Saturday afternoon, after my tune, so maybe I will see you around.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

I will be around Sat and Sun this weekend with the evo. always fun to have a few big turbo'd evos running around together

when you getting tuned?
within 2 weeks, i got to give him a call this weekend! doing pump and race gas map. see what i cant hit. hopefully he can fix the problem that al cause!

wait wen u coming to ct!!??
Old Jul 9, 2008, 06:32 AM
Evolved Member

within 2 weeks, i got to give him a call this weekend! doing pump and race gas map. see what i cant hit. hopefully he can fix the problem that al cause!

So you have been driving around since the beginning of June with an underpowered tune that was supposedly knocking in some areas....dude that sucks. I hope you haven't been really getting into it with the possibility of running lean up top. That could cause some serious engine issues.
You have a lot of good parts on your car man...it blows a simple tune is holding you back from enjoying that beast this summer.

Maybe I can take you for a ride this weekend once my engine is broken in and I am retuned Saturday. 600whp will feel pretty nice on the street imo.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 06:47 AM
Evolved Member

I should be back Saturday afternoon, after my tune, so maybe I will see you around.
sounds good

I come to CT alot actually. I am coming down either Fri or Sat till Sun. Going golfing with some family.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

anyone going to lebanon in a few weeks for a test and tune? me and few evos, and a bunch of other cars will be up there.. im getting tuned by IVEY sat. so i should be all set... staatz should have his evo there also along with a few others
Old Jul 9, 2008, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

I have my old Megan CBE for sale if anybody is interested. Link to FS is in my sig.
-Alex
Old Jul 9, 2008, 01:25 PM

july 26th saturday we going. Where meeting at the enfield mall

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos