Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2008, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and 32 psi for me lol
Old Jul 23, 2008, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dafunk630
and 32 psi for me lol
lol you ricer!
Old Jul 23, 2008, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
the white evo is legit, he made 500hp back in 2005-2006 area.
Haha yea that would be me. She hasnt really had anything done to her since back in those days unfortuantly. Bought a streetbike one day when I got finished with the marines, and well impulse buy = still paying it off to this day lol. Hopefully planning on strokeing the evo relativly soon....if I can find a damn way to pass emissions since my registration is up next month ><
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
Branden, 35psi is low boost for me...lol It's what I run on the street..hahahahha
slowwwwwwww

Old Jul 23, 2008, 04:54 PM

the white evo is legit, he made 500hp back in 2005-2006 area.

if you see an ugly black evo with body work being done, some whining coming from the gas tank area and hissing coming from the hood. that would be me
lol i've seen ur car down there awhile back, i don't remeber if i met you tho. I saw the weird primer square. I think you said a deer attacked ur car or hit it. lol i dunno.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 04:57 PM

I got you all beat i bolted on a turbo off a mack truck and running 40psi only prob it doesn't hit 40psi till 7k rpm lol.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MrEvo2nv
lol i've seen ur car down there awhile back, i don't remeber if i met you tho. I saw the weird primer square. I think you said a deer attacked ur car or hit it. lol i dunno.
yes, that was me, we were at the pike in march-april??
Old Jul 24, 2008, 06:55 AM

Yep March and april sounds about right. I saw you down at Dunkin Donuts. I'm getting sick of the pike. I want to start hitting up the drag strip , but right now with the power level i'm at my stock clutch just isn't liking it. So i'm looking at getting the ACT HD 6 puck sprung hub clutch and then upgrade to like the fp green or red. buscher stage 3 head and hks 272 cams.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Yep March and april sounds about right. I saw you down at Dunkin Donuts. I'm getting sick of the pike. I want to start hitting up the drag strip , but right now with the power level i'm at my stock clutch just isn't liking it. So i'm looking at getting the ACT HD 6 puck sprung hub clutch and then upgrade to like the fp green or red. buscher stage 3 head and hks 272 cams.
i hear ya, the pike gets old fast now-a-days. too many ricers and cops
Old Jul 24, 2008, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

i hear ya, the pike gets old fast now-a-days. too many ricers and cops
Sorry guys...the pike got old years ago. Why would anyone go to an area with a huge amount of law enforcement and a few fast cars....just silly.

There are plenty of other places to go to see crazy cars in CT. Hell, Monday nights there is a car show by Bradley Airport all summer long. Last year I went to one in late September (they give you a ticket that has a number...that number is how many cars they have let in)....my number was 540 something.

Grant it there are sooooo many muscle cars...but when your pushing close to 600whp those are the cars you want to see anyway....since not to many imports are going to hang with you. Atleast not in CT. (A few Evo's and two supras that I know of...and thats about it.)
Old Jul 24, 2008, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
Sorry guys...the pike got old years ago. Why would anyone go to an area with a huge amount of law enforcement and a few fast cars....just silly.

There are plenty of other places to go to see crazy cars in CT. Hell, Monday nights there is a car show by Bradley Airport all summer long. Last year I went to one in late September (they give you a ticket that has a number...that number is how many cars they have let in)....my number was 540 something.

Grant it there are sooooo many muscle cars...but when your pushing close to 600whp those are the cars you want to see anyway....since not to many imports are going to hang with you. Atleast not in CT. (A few Evo's and two supras that I know of...and thats about it.)
I agree, I was in Vegas for the last 2 years before this spring so that is why I was referring to now a days
Old Jul 24, 2008, 08:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132

You're talking about Mark's Cruise night in Granby. Great event, and tons of cars.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 08:35 AM

I go to marks cruise night every monday long as there is no rain. So far there as been an awesome turn out with the imports. few evos , few sti/wrx. more evos need to show up tho.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 08:41 AM
Former Sponsor

I go to marks cruise night every monday long as there is no rain. So far there as been an awesome turn out with the imports. few evos , few sti/wrx. more evos need to show up tho.
Agreed! It was just me last time! The roads nearby are amazing too
Old Jul 24, 2008, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ECS Performance
Agreed! It was just me last time! The roads nearby are amazing too
Maybe I'll stop by this Monday night with Mike...you guys built his Maroon Legacy with the sti engine swap a few weeks ago.

Im Mikes friend with the Silver Evo...you guys saw it at Bishop when he was fixing my coilover.

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos