Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2008, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two evo owners I met at the West Hartford Center today you guys out there?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Milford mitsubishi by far the worst : Can someone here please PM me a good dealership here in CT for warrenty work. I am very particular with my car and dont want it sitting in a crappy parking lot waiting for work any longer.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

Warranty? What's that?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by kyriptic
you made the list like i asked you to?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
Warranty? What's that?
exactly
Old Sep 23, 2008, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Not that I have been to a mitsu dealer in about two years...but if your willing to drive....Schaller Mitsu in New Britain CT was really good to work with...Scott the service manager is on these boards with the screen name "Dragon"...and he owns a ix so he understands modding.

This was two years ago though so he may not be their anymore.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Countyline mitsubishi has taken care of me thus far..
Old Sep 23, 2008, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crckheadjed
Milford mitsubishi by far the worst : Can someone here please PM me a good dealership here in CT for warrenty work. I am very particular with my car and dont want it sitting in a crappy parking lot waiting for work any longer.

Pm me your experience! Maybe you'll make me feel better .. I've had by far the worst experience and am still compiling data for my mitsu corporation call.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by kyriptic

Here, saw another TB 35R on I84 W last night with a nice pull, anyone??
Old Sep 24, 2008, 03:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
Not that I have been to a mitsu dealer in about two years...but if your willing to drive....Schaller Mitsu in New Britain CT was really good to work with...Scott the service manager is on these boards with the screen name "Dragon"...and he owns a ix so he understands modding.

This was two years ago though so he may not be their anymore.
Scott is no longer working for them. I WOULD NOT bring my Evo to Schaller ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I removed my 9 se wheels from my car and dropped them off to have the Advans replaced with another set and they scored and marked ALL 4 WHEELS!!? They destroyed two of the Advans removing them and dented one of the spokes on my wheel. Then the service manager had the nerve to say "they were in that condition when you dropped them off. My guy didn't do that." WTF??? I wash and/or dry every spoke on my car by hand. I don't drive it in snow or rain. My wheels were perfect when I droppped them off and when I picked them up, they looked as if they were 2 years old.

Wheww... sorry for venting. Take your car to Schaller at your own risk. But don't say I didn't warn you. I would avoid Schaller in New Britain and Suburban in Vernon like the plague. I have to get my drive-train fluids done soon and have no idea which dealer I'm going to take the car to. I'm thinking Countyline or Key Mitsu.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 04:45 AM
Evolving Member

Do not take it to Key. You've been warned. I recommend Countyline .. haven't heard anything bad yet .. My boyfriend's car came from there ..
Old Sep 24, 2008, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Red_Evolution
yes bob at forced inductions said he can pretty much price match/beat any compeditors unless its like an ebay or private sale part... but if its from legit businesses brand new he can get most of the stuff at least the same price or cheaper... and he will prolly get it earlier then if u you would have it shipped to your house..
Ive dealt with Bob before. Good prices!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NoTec
Scott is no longer working for them. I WOULD NOT bring my Evo to Schaller ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I removed my 9 se wheels from my car and dropped them off to have the Advans replaced with another set and they scored and marked ALL 4 WHEELS!!? They destroyed two of the Advans removing them and dented one of the spokes on my wheel. Then the service manager had the nerve to say "they were in that condition when you dropped them off. My guy didn't do that." WTF??? I wash and/or dry every spoke on my car by hand. I don't drive it in snow or rain. My wheels were perfect when I droppped them off and when I picked them up, they looked as if they were 2 years old.

Wheww... sorry for venting. Take your car to Schaller at your own risk. But don't say I didn't warn you. I would avoid Schaller in New Britain and Suburban in Vernon like the plague. I have to get my drive-train fluids done soon and have no idea which dealer I'm going to take the car to. I'm thinking Countyline or Key Mitsu.
Like I said this was two years ago...do you know where Scott works now...just curious.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by staatz
Warranty? What's that?
My cars stock......and paying extra for factory warrenty means I know exactly what it is......

West Hartford peoples......we meet in Canton on Thursday nights at the McD's in Route 44.........lots of VW/Subis and the like.....stops on down!

Old Sep 24, 2008, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
Like I said this was two years ago...do you know where Scott works now...just curious.
Eric when we meeting up?

from a thread where DRAGIN posted:

"Hey all, I work at Ford now. More money where the cars break more . Sorry I wasn't there to service your cars. I miss the evo's on a daily basis. Now we play with GT500's and Ford GT's... Still not as cool."

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos