Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2008, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys,

I may do some autox this summer as my car is set up pretty well for it (suspension, tires, etc)...but my turbo is slightly large for this application.
I wouldn't mind meeting up with anybody in CT near Vernon, Manchester, RockyHill, etc. I have yet to meet anyone on here in person. On a side note I would never cruise around down at the pike...that was cool when I was 15 but today with all the attention imports are getting your just asking for a ticket.

My car is garaged and not driven in the winter so I just started driving it a month ago and put in a twin disc finally. Hopefully I will have some descent numbers to post this weekend since I should be getting tuned again on Saturday.

I have a Buschur HTA35R w/headers, 780cc injectors, etc.....going in on Friday .....so well see what happens.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
April 20th autox with http://www.fcscc.com/

New Lot in Stratford, CT

"The site is located just off I-95 for easy access, has a very smooth surface, and has an area of nearly 13 acres."

Smooth and 13 acres!!? Could this be an alternative to Devens? I probably went twice to Devens but stopped because its a haul of a drive and have remained local
Old Apr 7, 2008, 01:01 PM

well if any CT evo guys wanna come up with me and some friends on april 13th to lebanon for some fun . test and tune is only 35 bucks for the day. i'm going with like 8 other peopel.

Also just throwing it out there i found titek o2 housings 175 shipped. I know alot of people like these o2 housings , great welds , and no boost creep. also comes with outlet gasket , no dp dount tho.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

I'm either going Sat or Sun w/ Tony ...
Old Apr 8, 2008, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boybeatertsi
I'm either going Sat or Sun w/ Tony ...
You racing the X already?
Old Apr 8, 2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by jojipoji
if you guys get tickets in ct, pm me. I can help
how's that?

mrEVO i've seen u on 91 a few times i think, u'd probably notice me by the cracked windshield!

Last edited by ctbz860; Apr 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 02:16 PM

I don't know i haven't seen any blue evo's around only on the pike i've seen some.

I'm on 91 south bound at like 6 45 am going to work. and 91 north bound at like 3:30ish going from windsor to windsor locks and sometimes enfield
Old Apr 9, 2008, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

I m from eastern Ct, i dont drive my evo that much! its been in grage while winter times. my motor done fanilly broke in and i gotta tune it, dnyo it soon! everything else its been running real real Great! runnin at 10psi right now. i dont mind drive to hardford once a while to get together evo owner around CT this summer.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
You racing the X already?
nooooooooooooooooo.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

im from waterbury we usually have some racing going on every weekend if anyones interested.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by delongedoug
I'm originally from North Stonington, moved to MA a year ago but am back in CT and living in Vernon. I should be at some CART autoXs in Bristol.
SICK! thats where im at. Where in no sto?
Old Apr 10, 2008, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by MrEvo2nv
seen a few evo's last night down at the pike. There was a red evo 9 rs and blue evo 9 and a few black evo's cruising around. We hung out at bobs clothing store till some stupid kid had to burn out and get the cops down there.
hahaha that was probably me. Its not a RS man just a wingless MR, didn't you notice the Brembos and BBS rims (soon to be volks anyway) , but ya everyone thinks its a RS because of the wingless. Also I wouldn't rent a helmet, just get your own before you actually autox.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 04:41 PM

ok... why buy a AWD and hibernate it during winter?

i really don't get AWD owners who hibernate their frikin car during winter? what's the point of buying AWD then? beside it's a frikin Evo, the dam thing was design to go hard so take your car out and have some fun!

i'm disappointed in you guys.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jkaky
i really don't get AWD owners who hibernate their frikin car during winter? what's the point of buying AWD then? beside it's a frikin Evo, the dam thing was design to go hard so take your car out and have some fun!

i'm disappointed in you guys.
Well....first off my car is not my daily driver. Why would I drive it in crappy new england salt and snow when I have a Grand Cherokee to drive? Just because its awd doesnt mean it must be driven all winter long. Also, its pretty easy to change an evo to not be designed for winter anymore....my suspension and tires wouldn't fair well in snow anymore.
Old Apr 11, 2008, 04:40 AM
Evolved Member

this definitely sucks... Seems like the only option for me is to go out at night on weekend.. I cant go for tune or cruise because I work weekend mornings... and during the week, I'm in school till 10 pm almost every day...
I'll just drive around, and when I see an Evo, I'll drive him off the road....so we can talk.. LOL..

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos