Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2009, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea we probally could get our own row... when is the show any1 know yet?
Old Mar 1, 2009, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by andreww238
yea we probally could get our own row... when is the show any1 know yet?
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...pril-19th.html
Old Mar 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boybeatertsi
Hey, anyone know of a chick in southern CT with a black MR?? Any info? Thanks!
she is sexxxxxyyy
Old Mar 1, 2009, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by k2boarder3187
she is sexxxxxyyy
my buddy is friends with her. i think he goes to the same church as her lol
Old Mar 1, 2009, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Red08EVO
lol so we're both talkin about the same chick then right
Old Mar 1, 2009, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
snow snow go away, john is a meathead and hes GHEY!!!
Old Mar 1, 2009, 08:04 PM

snow

time to go snow...driftin'...
Old Mar 1, 2009, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Well, once again... the same old sh**, I guess it doesnt get old for these cops..
Last night my friend was driving my Evo and we passing by the Bulkkley High School, and thats a street racing area, and my friend lives a block away. Light turns red and he stops, and then cop is passing by slowly, opening his window and screaming "you are f****d now". Turn his lights on, comes to the car, and says that he saw us racing and will give us 800 bucks ticket.. He goes to his car comes back and gives me a citation for No front plate $90, Improper exhaust $220, extensive noise $220. I have a BR with HFC and Magnaflow muffler.. TurboDan always tells me its quietest aftermarket exhaust he ever heard on evo, and im pretty sure he heard a lot of them, he even thinks i can pass a decibel test with this one..
this is just so messed up.. they have me in the system, and they are harassing the s**t out of me. What do you guys think i should do?
Old Mar 1, 2009, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

cops wont leave me alone either.. I first got a "warning" ticket and was told ot get my exhaust fixed. I go to the DMV... get it tested and BAM its legal.. SOO i was at the pike last year. I get pulled over... cop says i have an illegal exhaust. i say no officer, i have proof here thats its been tested and its legal (I made a photo copy of my warning ticket that was signed off from DMV inspector). Cop says, "This doesnt mean **** to me" and gives me ticket anyways.

So i go to God Dam court... show them my "exhaust paperwork" and they dismiss it.

So now its going to be easier and easier to get away from those exhaust violations... as i have already documented everything, went to court and won..
Old Mar 1, 2009, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Red08EVO
name? where she from? anything? lol thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2009, 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
snow snow go away, john is a meathead and hes GHEY!!!
when you get stuck in the avalon dont be callin my meathead self to get you out!
Old Mar 2, 2009, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mirebih
Well, once again... the same old sh**, I guess it doesnt get old for these cops..
Last night my friend was driving my Evo and we passing by the Bulkkley High School, and thats a street racing area, and my friend lives a block away. Light turns red and he stops, and then cop is passing by slowly, opening his window and screaming "you are f****d now". Turn his lights on, comes to the car, and says that he saw us racing and will give us 800 bucks ticket.. He goes to his car comes back and gives me a citation for No front plate $90, Improper exhaust $220, extensive noise $220. I have a BR with HFC and Magnaflow muffler.. TurboDan always tells me its quietest aftermarket exhaust he ever heard on evo, and im pretty sure he heard a lot of them, he even thinks i can pass a decibel test with this one..
this is just so messed up.. they have me in the system, and they are harassing the s**t out of me. What do you guys think i should do?
You have the worst luck ever. If you have a big@ss wing on the back, I would hope you would have a front plate and noise test papers in your ride. Hartford cops suck b@lls. They have nothing better to do.

Originally Posted by Red_Evolution
cops wont leave me alone either.. I first got a "warning" ticket and was told ot get my exhaust fixed. I go to the DMV... get it tested and BAM its legal.. SOO i was at the pike last year. I get pulled over... cop says i have an illegal exhaust. i say no officer, i have proof here thats its been tested and its legal (I made a photo copy of my warning ticket that was signed off from DMV inspector). Cop says, "This doesnt mean **** to me" and gives me ticket anyways.

So i go to God Dam court... show them my "exhaust paperwork" and they dismiss it.

So now its going to be easier and easier to get away from those exhaust violations... as i have already documented everything, went to court and won..
I guarantee you they'll pull you over and send you back to get it tested again. If not for that then the tail lamps. The harassment will never end. That's the risk you run when driving the Pike. And wait, you just wait until this new Fast and the Furious movie is released. Tickets galore on the pike. I know where I won't be in my Evo!!! 2 wheels FTW!!
Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Just wanted to share these with you guys before me make any official announcements. Some of you may have heard that we've moved to Windsor, and we apologize for the delay in getting more information out. It's been a bit of struggle with the town to get various permits and what not, but we're almost there! Our new Mustang Dyno was put in this morning. The other pics are of the showroom. We'll keep everybody posted, but look forward to a grand opening meet once the weather gets nicer!
Best,
Alex@ECS

Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

where in windsor are you located again..
I wanna come by with my tax money. LOL
Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Can't complain about being close to me!

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos