Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Connecticut Evos

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2009, 06:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ECS Performance
We'd like to get good baselines for stock VIIIs, IXs, and Xs. Any CT guys who have stock cars please PM me for discounted dyno deals.
-Alex@ECS
Alex, if you want just a baseline to go off of, I could probably bring the rally car by.. Only engine mod is a Gruppe N Exhaust. Although now that i think about it... i'll probably have the restrictor installed in the next day or two, so it wouldn't produce "stock" numbers lol.

Originally Posted by supasixfo
sweet deal. we're actually from the opposite side of you it seems - danbury, ct. have been doing winter tsd's for the FLR in upstate ny (they have pretty liberal speeds since it's on a bunch of dirt roads - winter weather makes it fairly challenging), pine barrens, STPR etc...

you know of any places near by to get rally parts from? (sump guards, diff guards, etc.? ) past rallycrosses seem to be a huge car destroyer - we had to fab a 1/4" alum plate, but more testing will be needed to see if it holds up. where'd you end up geting the cage from?

see you out there man!
Most of our stuff has been ordered from Europe... Nicky Grist's site, things like that.. Sucks, but its not TOO bad.. I'm trying to source a bunch of HPDE locally so I can make the rest of the underbody skids...
Old Apr 29, 2009, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
got my new tires on my car they r so beasty!! thanks for corey at ECS for hooking me up and helping me out get the tires that i wanted. they got a very nice shop there and very friendly employees.
Old Apr 29, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...psi-93oct.html
Old Apr 30, 2009, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

Whats up guys..
How do you all feel about a cruise any time soon.. Anyone for it?
Old Apr 30, 2009, 12:21 PM

anydody from here headin to Subimods in New London tonight? I'll be there with the evo
Old Apr 30, 2009, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nperkins
anydody from here headin to Subimods in New London tonight? I'll be there with the evo
if i leave work early enough ill show up on the bike. evo is at a standstill but new set up will include an FP Green and 2.3 stroker. only thing in my way now is $$$$
Old Apr 30, 2009, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by k2boarder3187
Old Apr 30, 2009, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoracingstar
got my new tires on my car they r so beasty!! thanks for corey at ECS for hooking me up and helping me out get the tires that i wanted. they got a very nice shop there and very friendly employees.
Brandon...its about time you put some new rubber on that monster...your lucky you didn't run those 615's right down to the rim lol.

I just dialed the car in tonight on the highway running full boost again. I'm gonna stop by Dan's sometime soon to take you guys for a rip....the power is freaken retarded...seriously.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mirebih
Whats up guys..
How do you all feel about a cruise any time soon.. Anyone for it?
3 posts in a row...how gay am I lol.

Anyway im down for a cruise or meet....always interested in seeing local evo's on this side of CT.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 09:27 PM
Evolved Member

Eric, whats the new numbers? How is it running now?
Old May 1, 2009, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
Eric, whats the new numbers? How is it running now?
This question coming from the douche thats so secretive he doesnt even pop his hood to show what hes running

So...im only running 31psi on the street with alky for the summer. Its just over 600whp but super conservative on the tune. Im hoping to just enjoy the car this summer and avoid any down time. My car is pretty light though so it definetly moves out...its dialed in and running strong for sure.

My next mod is to get my lazy *** down under 200. That will make the car a good 25 pounds lighter. I have a jujitsu tournament at the end of June and need to be 190-199 so I don't get my *** handed to me at the heavier weight.
Old May 1, 2009, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
This question coming from the douche thats so secretive he doesnt even pop his hood to show what hes running

So...im only running 31psi on the street with alky for the summer. Its just over 600whp but super conservative on the tune. Im hoping to just enjoy the car this summer and avoid any down time. My car is pretty light though so it definetly moves out...its dialed in and running strong for sure.

My next mod is to get my lazy *** down under 200. That will make the car a good 25 pounds lighter. I have a jujitsu tournament at the end of June and need to be 190-199 so I don't get my *** handed to me at the heavier weight.
Me? Secretive!?! No way! The best pass to date on pump/meth was 635/500.
Old May 1, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Double post fail..lol
Old May 1, 2009, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Brandon...its about time you put some new rubber on that monster...your lucky you didn't run those 615's right down to the rim lol.

I just dialed the car in tonight on the highway running full boost again. I'm gonna stop by Dan's sometime soon to take you guys for a rip....the power is freaken retarded...seriously.
ik right lol tires r deff sick and grip so good getting alignment this weekend tuning up the car new plugs few other things. adjusting my coilovers. thenmaken an apointment with ivy. see how she goes..
Old May 1, 2009, 02:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
Me? Secretive!?! No way! The best pass to date on pump/meth was 635/500.
Man im jealous of that torque....500 torque is freaken ridiculous.

Well your side of CT is definetly the power house side for dyno numbers....its just me and Brandon up North throwing down big power as far as I know.

Quick Reply: Connecticut Evos