Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Hot Import Daze in Pittsburgh??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2003, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hot Import Daze in Pittsburgh??

Anyone else going to Hot Import Daze in Pittsburgh on August 23rd?

I'm heading down there with my Car Club, and I actually entered my lancer in the show (although I'm gonna get killed by the competition, hehe) - just trying to get some exposure for us Lancers. Hopefully if more people start entering in shows we'll get even more stuff made for our cars.

Gotta represent

If you're heading down, or entering let me know - I'd love to talk with some fellow Evolutionm members there.
Old Aug 6, 2003, 05:49 AM

hey sean. check this out too. what club are you in?

HERE IT IS EVERYONE THE PRE CRUISE EVENT FOR THE HOT IMPORT DAZE.

It is going on August 18th from 7-10 pm.
3495 William Penn Hwy
Monroeville, PA 15146

Come out to see some display cars, hooters girls, and free giveaways. This is a warm up for the HID, so come cruise the lot, and enjoy some wings. More details to follow, but mark this on your callendar.
Old Aug 6, 2003, 12:05 PM

Originally posted by josh201
hey sean. check this out too. what club are you in?
I'm in a club called "Evolution Racing"

It's relatively small. It just started up late last year. This is actually the first car show we've actually had guys enter into.
Old Aug 7, 2003, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

Sean, I'll be heading down, actually considering entering my evo into the show, but it isn't a show car. I only have 3" turbo back (catless), hks racing suction intake, forge BOV (which I'm selling to fund the avcr I just bought), and an hks turbo timer. The avcr is in the mail. I was going to go another route but decided against it, which is why I bought the avcr. I'll probably just go down and check out the show. My car looks stock from the outside so no reason to enter.
Old Aug 7, 2003, 06:25 PM
In Timeout

probably can't make it...
Old Aug 7, 2003, 06:26 PM

Originally posted by JeffWels
Sean, I'll be heading down, actually considering entering my evo into the show, but it isn't a show car. I only have 3" turbo back (catless), hks racing suction intake, forge BOV (which I'm selling to fund the avcr I just bought), and an hks turbo timer. The avcr is in the mail. I was going to go another route but decided against it, which is why I bought the avcr. I'll probably just go down and check out the show. My car looks stock from the outside so no reason to enter.
Awesome! Performance-wise, I dont have a whole lot done to my car either, although cosmetically I have done alot. Nowhere near enough to win a car show I don't think...but I'm working on it.

Like I said, I'm more or less just entering to represent for Lancer owners. We are slowly getting more things made for our cars, but nowhere near the amount of parts made for others. Like I said earlier, if more people start entering Lancers in shows, eventually people are gonna take notice.

If you happen to stop by and see my Lancer though, say hi. I'll be there for sure
Old Aug 8, 2003, 06:04 AM

I'll be heading down, actually considering entering my evo into the show, but it isn't a show car.
lol ya but you get more chicks with a yellow car hahaha. and more respect than a crapalier! lol

yea sean i haven't seen 1 lancer yet at a show this year, sad it is because i like them cars.

there/s only 1 lancer i see around my house and it's a white one with red and black vynal graphics and a aluminum wing. pretty nice..

any of you guys gonna come down to the pre cruise?
Old Aug 8, 2003, 06:15 AM
Evolving Member

Damn, sounds like a good time bro, I would love to go and get some attention to our Lancers. It's too short of notice for me though, work needs a lot of time to get days off for shows, and they're pissed enough as it is for me taking a weekend of in September for a sound comp in W. Virginia. But glad you are making a move to the show to get some exposure. You'll do alright bro.
Old Aug 8, 2003, 01:13 PM

Originally posted by josh201

any of you guys gonna come down to the pre cruise?
I'd like to try and make it down to the pre cruise, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:08 AM

I will be there, can't pass up good wings. Trying to get my friend to bring his Evo as well.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:15 AM

sweet that sounds cool. i'll be there with my 2 friends with a green civic and silver focus. around 7 hopfully a little earlier..
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

hey if u guys want, on august 30th u shoudl cruise down to valley forge for the pa lancer meet.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=34887

the more lancers and other cars the better!!!

john
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah i'll be rolling there it's about a 2 and a half to 3 hour drive from me. But i'll be there. Everyone just look for a Red Focus ZX3 with gun metal wheels and Buschur Racing on the side. Where you guys gonna be stayin at i'll be there with some people maybe we can all get together and drink some Brewskies, and see girls make out!!! LEt me know
Old Aug 20, 2003, 10:07 PM

Re: Hot Import Daze in Pittsburgh??

Originally posted by Sean
Anyone else going to Hot Import Daze in Pittsburgh on August 23rd?

I'm heading down there with my Car Club, and I actually entered my lancer in the show (although I'm gonna get killed by the competition, hehe) - just trying to get some exposure for us Lancers. Hopefully if more people start entering in shows we'll get even more stuff made for our cars.

Gotta represent

If you're heading down, or entering let me know - I'd love to talk with some fellow Evolutionm members there.
I may come down...depends on if I don't go out on Saturday
wow, a fellow Pittsburgher

Have you been to the Exotic Car Dealer in Wexford (is it?) yet?

Last edited by LimeLancerEvo7; Aug 20, 2003 at 10:17 PM.