Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Hello New Hampshire

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2009, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kevinoffroad4x4
i saw you drive by the target cruise night last friday. you shoulda stopped in and shown the car. i would have liked to check it out. sounded good when you drove by
I usually stop by the Target meets to check out the rides just not this week. This gives me an idea now Make a meet for a Friday @ Target. Plenty of room and next to Texas Roadhouse for some food or . Hows that sound to you all ?
Old Jul 20, 2009, 06:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by erratic evo
I usually stop by the Target meets to check out the rides just not this week. This gives me an idea now Make a meet for a Friday @ Target. Plenty of room and next to Texas Roadhouse for some food or . Hows that sound to you all ?

.....sounds like a bunch of cowboys sitting around eating pudding

Can't this friday Anthony....I have a wedding to go to in Windham NH @ 5pm. Who the hell gets married at 5pm, on a friday, outdoors, at the end of July...???...my cousin apaprently. FML!
Old Jul 20, 2009, 07:07 AM

Which Target is it? Hooksett?
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Chris-B
Which Target is it? Hooksett?
nashua. over by texas roadhouse and across from best ford. i went 2 weeks ago and there were so many cars i had to park up by the store. they lost count after 360 vehicles
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:42 PM

thats what im talking about!
Old Jul 21, 2009, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
.....sounds like a bunch of cowboys sitting around eating pudding

Can't this friday Anthony....I have a wedding to go to in Windham NH @ 5pm. Who the hell gets married at 5pm, on a friday, outdoors, at the end of July...???...my cousin apaprently. FML!
This is different than you and Paul packaging fudge for the local NAMBLA meets? Yes there are plenty of red-necks and old timers chanting the ever lasting love for the V8 but plenty of just car guys( and gals) there too. The place can get packed but that day with over 300+ cars is not the norm. Usually about 1/2 and if you get there about 6 pm should be plenty of room to park together and leave some spaces in between for late comers.

I was thinking in 2 weeks or maybe 3 to give some time to have everyone check their calender and set a date. If only 3 show up thats fine but more the merrier.

..... and yes Tim that is a idiotic time for a wedding so good luck with that. Atleast with post wedding party you have 2 days to recover if needed. Good luck
Old Jul 21, 2009, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

So Target in Nashua Nh friday at 6pm? or somthing else?
Old Jul 21, 2009, 07:40 PM

yeah if you can make it that would be cool pedro. check out anthony? (erratic evos) new thread for the meet up at target and let him know there
Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:24 PM

So I see all this talk of Evos around the Southern NH area. I'm over in Windham and I've seen a few X's around. I work in Merrimack, so I'm usually around the Nashua area alot but travel to Manch-Vegas from time to time. If you see me, my license plate will make you say "who does this guy think he is?!"
Old Jul 22, 2009, 03:42 PM

^^^come to the cruise night at target friday so we can see your plate (and car) lol
Old Jul 22, 2009, 06:47 PM

I'm in Hampstead.. I work in Merrimack and typically take 93N to 293 to Everette south.. I've got an 08 OB X gsr w/ SSS... I've only seen 1 other X and that's in Nashua when I take 111 home, it's GG-- when's the next meet?

-Tim
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:43 AM

Wish I could make it Friday nights. Sis is getting married Saturday and the rehearsal/Dinner is Friday night and I have class Friday nights too. D'OH!! You'll see my X around, I'm sure of it.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by RuNvS
I'm in Hampstead.. I work in Merrimack and typically take 93N to 293 to Everette south.. I've got an 08 OB X gsr w/ SSS... I've only seen 1 other X and that's in Nashua when I take 111 home, it's GG-- when's the next meet?

-Tim
chris-b drives an OB X and also another guy named Matt that i know of. We will be meeting friday at 6 and im sure that we can do it again next week also
Old Jul 23, 2009, 03:43 PM

Well the posted date of the meet isn't this Friday....its the following Friday the 31
Old Jul 23, 2009, 04:12 PM

Well the posted date of the meet isn't this Friday....its the following Friday the 31
haha didnt even notice. o well ill still be there tomorrow anyways